What's new

In Indonesia, 1998 violence against ethnic Chinese remains unaddressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Brainsucker Your this bro is much more sober than you. This is the real situation you are facing. You want to depend on your govt "educate the mass to be civil", "big picture of harmony", they even remain the violence unaddressed, will they do as your wishes, in your favor? Migrate to the area the majority Indonesian don't hate you, or you migrate to a main area establishing a majority community such as Achinese or Bali Hindu. This is the best way you avoid next roits.
Why is it the best way? When you are majority in an area, the gang mobs have no ability of damaging you, you can finish few gang easily. The dirty politics will lose the gang tool, if they directly deploy army to act, you can escape to neighbor nation via land, while Chinese society is push China govt to meddle in via all methods. China in near future also can orgalize a group to counter this situation, if it's necessary, I think China govt will consider to set up a military base in Cambodia, where it is fuking near to Indonesia.
Once Indoensian break out an violence against Chinese, you let them pay big price; one lession isn't enough, you give them one after another prices, till their gang mob is not afraid to play this dangerous card.
Its not as bad as you describe. I believe Indonesia is moving in the right direction. But will takes time. Prejudice will not disappeared in a day. I can see the current government so far is doing a good job moving all indonesian ahead, including the ethnic Chinese.

Its not as bad as you describe. I believe Indonesia is moving in the right direction. But will takes time. Prejudice will not disappeared in a day. I can see the current government so far is doing a good job moving all indonesian ahead, including the ethnic Chinese.

Indonesia is moving in the right direction because its economy is growing well recently years. As long as their social hatred against Chinese not cleaned up, or they feel it's safe to damage Chinese, they will go unhumanly again when their economy suck, social balance was broken.

What he meant to write is if you live in an area with a lot of Chinese and you don't like them, you can move somewhere else where there are more Indonesian since you do not require a permit to move anywhere in Indonesia.

Indonesia is moving in the right direction because its economy is growing well recently years. As long as their social hatred against Chinese not cleaned up, or they feel it's safe to damage Chinese, they will go unhumanly again when their economy suck, social balance was broken.
I remember one very popular Indonesian pop idol singer is Indonesian Chinese. The Indonesian mass seems to have no problem accepting it.

I have to say that Chinese-Indonesians are not nationals of PRC. So unfortunately China does not have any obligations or responsibility to help them. It would be a nice gesture to do for ethnic Chinese but it would go against China's principles IMO.

China has a stupid principle than. Let me give you an example, do you know what backlash Indonesia would get right now if they rioted and killled 1000 American expats?

Yes, you can bet aircraft carrier and cruise missile will be targeting Indonesian regime. Expect a regime change..

He is Indonesian, along with many false flaggers here.
He was given a chance to "never come back with some face".
They are from the gang in their local online forum in Indonesia.
They have a big agenda....Let China integrate with Japan and Korea, fight with Anglo-Saxon.
So they themselves will be saved.....

That dude from post 58 is one of them. Though he is not well read like that other SOBs. But some misinformed Chinese here also believe in this East Asia integration shit LOL

They know who they are.

China has a stupid principle than. Let me give you an example, do you know what backlash Indonesia would get right now if they rioted and killled 1000 American expats?

Yes, you can bet aircraft carrier and cruise missile will be targeting Indonesian regime. Expect a regime change..

That dude from post 58 is one of them. Though he is not well read like that other SOBs. But some misinformed Chinese here also believe in this East Asia integration shit LOL

They know who they are.
Such principle does not exist now.
They do something wrong, we interfere.
Forget about "domestic affairs".

He is Indonesian, along with many false flaggers here.
He was given a chance to "never come back with some face".
They are from the gang in their local online forum in Indonesia.
They have a big agenda....Let China integrate with Japan and Korea, fight with Anglo-Saxon.
So they themselves will be saved.....

Whoa!

Hey Andrew can you provide more details of what was going on with Nihonjin?

What was the agenda? Also, do you know which Indonesian forum? I want to look it up and see the source. It was one extremely sophisticated scam.

Whoa!

What was the agenda? Also, do you know which Indonesian forum? I want to look it up and see the source. It was one extremely sophisticated scam.

The red flags I had were:

1) he used another person's pic and said it was his own. Than he started using his "own" pics
2) claim to be a professor Wantanabee working in a US university. Seriously, these racist comments and postings he posted would have gotten his *** fired at any university. Yet he kept posting it
3) he ignores most of my post because he knows I won't fall for his shit
4) than he switched from being anti China to anti American.

Do you smell what those Indonesian bastards are cooking?

:enjoy:

In regards to the massacre, things like that happen in Indonesia because of the dominance of the Chinese ethnic group in business. Chinese cannot gain political power but the business class is very dominant and causes envy.

The Dutch also massacred the Chinese Indonesians during the Ming dynasty. Even back then the control of trade and business was in the hands of the Chinese who were much more industrious than the locals.

It just shows that a weak China leads to disrespect of Chinese all over the world.

Whoa!

I do know such agenda did happen in basically almost all forum. I will not be surprised it will traced back to CIA.

If it happens again. I am sure China will not keep quiet. She is more the same China in 1998. Now is 2016. Even Indonesia government is very cautious dealing with China. Becos they know China national strength.

Your point is partially correct. Strength is not enough, you have to use Indonesian way.

Whoa!

读我的签名

I do know such agenda did happen in basically almost all forum. I will not be surprised it will traced back to CIA.
Don't you think it funny, faking Chinese in some small forum where trolling is for fun can create some war so that they people can have some peaceful time at home? Don't you think it's very low-IQ to create such "scam" and even today, they sill flood into PDF?

If it happens again. I am sure China will not keep quiet. She is more the same China in 1998. Now is 2016. Even Indonesia government is very cautious dealing with China. Becos they know China national strength.

Thanks bro. Rich chinese will be more easily go overseas when the symptom of the massive riot detected, but the poor ones are pity, they cant go anywhere.

Indonesia government is certainly cautious and try to cooperate with China for the goodness of our people; but the mean political opponent of our government doesnt care about that or any consequences of dealing with China.
They only care about how to rise to power, and they use left side media to provoke our people with sentiment of anti chinese to destablize the country, and alas many uneducated and radically religius people will certainly be provoked (they long for kalifah, thirsty for pride, fascism in nature, and cannot accept chinese domination on economic of Indonesia)

Last edited:
读我的签名

Don't you think it funny, faking Chinese in some small forum where trolling is for fun can create some war so that they people can have some peaceful time at home? Don't you think it's very low-IQ to create such "scam" and even today, they sill flood into PDF?

Hmmmm

I hope you are not suspecting me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom