What's new

"In India, we are free to call ourselves Muslims"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those islamic countries don't need to learn about their religion from monkey worshipers

They are non muslims in all Islamic countries

India is a fraud. And so is its constitution

You relax too
Shia Iran: Qadyanis are not muslims
Wahabi Saudia: Qadyanis are not muslims
Pakistan: Qadyanis are not muslims
Indonesia: Qadyanis are not muslims
Malaysia: Qadyanis are not muslims
Sudan: Qadyanis are not muslims
Egypt: Qadyanis are not muslims
Afghanistan: Qadyanis are not muslims
Central Asian Uzbekistan: Qadyanis are not muslims
Algeria: Qadyanis are not muslims
Morroco: Qadyanis are not muslims
Kuwait: Qadyanis are not muslims
Qatar: Qadyanis are not muslims

Global Fraud aka India: Qadyanis are muslims

Moral: India is a fraud and hence supports all kinds of frauds

Indonesian law doesn't say they are non-Muslims. Don't make stuff up to prove your point.

Those islamic countries don't need to learn about their religion from monkey worshipers

You relax too

Nah - they do.

Technically they not considered Muslim.

We have quite a few Qadianis in England, especially where I live. Most of the ones I've met and been friends with are nice people, it's just that they follow a different religion. It does anger me how they spread this corruption in our religion, calling themselves Muslims but they should be treated just as any other non-Muslims are. Unfortunately, neither India or Pakistan has got this correct.

We respect your belief system but that doesn't mean you will be allowed refuge in India, kindly knock on some other door.

An non muslim Indian wouldn't be able to identify between a shia mosque, a ahmedi mosque or a sunni mosque.

Neither would he or she be able to tell the difference between a shia, sunni or ahmedi or whatever. Which is probably true for the rest of the non Muslim world.

If one calls himself or herself a muslim, then for the rest of us - that person is a muslim. It doesn't make a difference.
Then consider yourselves ignorant in matters of Islam. Don't act so noble as to not be able to differentiate between sects. It only proves that India in its current state is unable to cater to Muslims. How on Earth could non-Muslims know more about Islam than Muslims themselves?

WHERE ARE ALL THE ADVOCATES OF SECULAR PAKISTAN AND PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL ISLAMISTS?

Are they busy trying to paint Pakistanis as extremists in some other thread?

You relax too

There is a old joke. A guy went to a store and asked for Pakistan constitution book, and the shopkeeper said they don’t keep monthly books with them. I think joke itself says what’s the Pakistan constitution, is a joke upon itself.

There is a old joke. A guy went to a store and asked for Pakistan constitution book, and the shopkeeper said they don’t keep monthly books with them. I think joke itself says what’s the Pakistan constitution, is a joke upon itself.

Don't push your luck curry boy.

WHERE ARE ALL THE ADVOCATES OF SECULAR PAKISTAN AND PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL ISLAMISTS?

Are they busy trying to paint Pakistanis as extremists in some other thread?

Lol

Why excited suddenly.

Cheers, Doc

We respect your belief system but that doesn't mean you will be allowed refuge in India, kindly knock on some other door.
Why not? India has always given refuge to the persecuted.

For 2000 years, India has welcomed every faith and religion under its protection.

Ask the Parsis. They will tell you

For 2000 years there was no Pakistan.

Maybe that has something to do with it ....

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom