What's new

"In India, we are free to call ourselves Muslims"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? India has always given refuge to the persecuted.

Why man?

They were one of the most vocal for Pakistan.

They made their bed.

Personally, I wouldn't take Hindus back now either.

But in the current environment saying that only invites what about you people retorts from the hardcore Sanghi crowd.

India is a political and ideological construct.

Not a Dharam-shala.

Cheers, Doc

Indonesian law doesn't say they are non-Muslims. Don't make stuff up to prove your point.

Nah - they do.

All muslim scholars including Indonesians have a unified grand fatwa about this jamat being non muslims.

Dion't try to teach me my religion gau mata boy

"In 1980, the Indonesian Ulama (religious scholar) Council, the country’s highest Muslim body, declared Ahmadiyya a “deviant sect.” "

https://www.voanews.com/a/ahmadiyya-community-have-troublesome-future-in-indonesia/4128014.html

There is a old joke. A guy went to a store and asked for Pakistan constitution book, and the shopkeeper said they don’t keep monthly books with them. I think joke itself says what’s the Pakistan constitution, is a joke upon itself.

Your humor is even a bigger fraud than your country and its constitution

Why not? India has always given refuge to the persecuted.
Well this persecution is brought upon by themselves, they wanted a Pakistan and now they must live and die there.

WHERE ARE ALL THE ADVOCATES OF SECULAR PAKISTAN AND PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL ISLAMISTS?

Are they busy trying to paint Pakistanis as extremists in some other thread?

indians have this self assigned mission of defining faith and belief of everyone else, except their own. The land of Deen e Ilahi, Mr. Ghulam Ahmed Mirza and nanghay baydhangay sadhu. The motherland of confusion and confused self righteous people. When it comes to common sense you would expect a normal person today not prostrating or worshiping a non living stone, but nearly a billion would even accept rat as one of the false gods.

Wait for it, it's going to explode someday and all who have sought refuge there, would know.

indians have this self assigned mission of defining faith and belief of everyone else, except their own. The land of Deen e Ilahi, Mr. Ghulam Ahmed Mirza and nanghay baydhangay sadhu. The motherland of confusion and confused self righteous people. When it comes to common sense you would expect a normal person today not prostrating or worshiping a non living stone, but nearly a billion would even accept rat as one of the false gods.

Wait for it, it's going to explode someday and all who have sought refuge there, would know.

I do not care about the land of perversion. the perpetual Soddom and Gommorah.

I am only interested in our flock of deen i ilahists who would barter fundamental principles of religion for money. baniye sirf wahan nahi baste... yahan bhi hain

abhi ajaenge kapre phaarne kahenge haye haye asli pakistani asli muslaman chor kar ja rahe hai riyasat e madina.. haye haye

For 2000 years, India has welcomed every faith and religion under its protection.

Ask the Parsis. They will tell you
Exactly the point I was making. We should take in all persecuted peoples.

Why to involve Pakistan into this to unload your grudge? Unlike many living in Pakistan, they made a choice to go to India so keep yourself related to India. Last time, reportedly Hindus went to India and then were found protesting to claim for their rights.

Thank you and thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom