What's new

"In India, we are free to call ourselves Muslims"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant you let those people who advocate Ahmadi rights post in this thread? It is an honest suggestion.

Ahmadi rights is not equal to bharatis calling them muslims

Your own words:

muslim countries think they aren't muslims rest of the countries think they are

LOL Take them in. This movement started in India and not Pakistan.
How did you interpret that in me asking you to consider ahemadis as muslim?

The Ahmadis are Ahmadis. They are not Muslims. There is unanimous consensus among all Islamic streams.

They are free to practice their unique faith. We have no problems with that.

We couldn't give a sh!t about what outsiders think or believe. End of story.

Well ahmeddiya movement started in the colonial period, nobody takes them in , they're married to Indian spouse hence are there

The town Qadian where it all began is in India and not Pakistan.

An non muslim Indian wouldn't be able to identify between a shia mosque, a ahmedi mosque or a sunni mosque.

Neither would he or she be able to tell the difference between a shia, sunni or ahmedi or whatever. Which is probably true for the rest of the non Muslim world.

If one calls himself or herself a muslim, then for the rest of us - that person is a muslim. It doesn't make a difference.

An non muslim Indian wouldn't be able to identify between a shia mosque, a ahmedi mosque or a sunni mosque.

Neither would he or she be able to tell the difference between a shia, sunni or ahmedi or whatever. Which is probably true for the rest of the non Muslim world.

If one calls himself or herself a muslim, then for the rest of us - that person is a muslim. It doesn't make a difference.

More importantly, we and the Indian state does not care.

Cheers, Doc

More importantly, we and the Indian state does not care.

Cheers, Doc
More importantly, even Christians have issues with certain streams but they don't brand those of a minor stream as Non-Christian.

More importantly, even Christians have issues with certain streams but they don't brand those of a minor stream as Non-Christian.

As I said in my post to Razi. It's no business of a secular state.

Cheers, Doc

As I said in my post to Razi. It's no business of a secular state.

Cheers, Doc
Actually, it should not be a business of any State. Britain is a theocracy for example.

Actually, it should not be a business of any State. Britain is a theocracy for example.

Can't speak for other states bro.

Enough struggles growing in our own.

Rampant SC. Huge case backlog. 20+ years. But busy poking it's nose everywhere else.

Cheers, Doc

they are constitutional muslims in india just like they constitutional non muslims in Pakistan.
this is not breaking news on 09 october 2018. relax

Perfect.

Cheers, Doc

Well ahmeddiya movement started in the colonial period, nobody takes them in , they're married to Indian spouse hence are there

They are likely to assimilate better than the Parsis. The religion was founded and based in India and is not foreign like Islam or Parsi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom