What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

In 53 pages of discussing about the topic, I have not seen a single INDIAN Muslim or Christian blogger at PDF complain about this law but the PAKISTANI and CHINESE brothers who do not have a stake in INDIA have jumped unnecessarily asking questions about the INDIAN secularism.
If the HINDUS can tolerate the morning Loudspeakers that pray "ALLAH HU AKBAR" why can not the Muslims tolerate this law and in no were in any relegious text in ISLAM that it is said that you have to eat COW to be a MUSALMAN, it is described that you have any flesh except SWAIN(i don't know why the SWAIN is discriminated). We HINDUS are the largest agri people who are into GOAT and SHEEP farming and we are the ones who sell our goats and sheeps to the MUSLIM brothers and sisters during Bakrid.

and this thread needs to be closed.

with all the targeting of minorities in India I would not dare speak up against this kind of stuff, who knows when a Hindu mob will target my home.

That is the sad reality of minorities in India.
Stay quite and toe the Hindu line.

i agree but when you cook the meat any thing harmful or bad will have been killed i know what you mean when i visited Punjab they just go out to a tree trunk in the back place a chickens head on it and then sever it with a cleaver its nasty **** trust me i made sure that it was thoroughly cooked before eating it.

The slaughter houses in India are too ****** and I read in an article that inspite of this if Indians are not getting any meat borne diseases is bcs of our habit of consuming curries which are heated to the max killing off any harmful bacteria. Also killing animals humanely is not something our butchers are aware of. I source my Chicken from a govt run slaughterhouse where all guidelines are followed.

India is the birth place of Hinduism, its neither a country governed on Hindu laws nor is it a country created only for Hindus. U can't compare it to anti-pork laws in Pakistan because Pakistan was created as a country for the Muslims of British India. Two different nations with 2 very different concepts. Officially, India is secular while Pakistan is known internationally as the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. So I'm bound to expect two different sets of laws. Besides, India has a gigantic Muslim minority which is bigger than the entire population of Indonesia. Pakistan's Hindu minority population wouldn't be enough to fill up a suburb in Singapore. So u cant compare both - like comparing apples and oranges.

This law is a pile of crap and seriously I'm laughing my *** off reading about this.
off topic bt just want to make clear, loll there arnt any laws for that nor its banned in pakistan as long as it doesnt effect our food.

I dont know what you are trying to say here. Most tamils do not eat BEEF, but some do, but what to do with the excess cow that are in the dieing stage. we just send them to Kerala as they consume more of this creature. besides it good business.
Do you have problem with the Tamils, if you have lets have a discussion over a cup of tea and lets come to terms so that our differences are lost.

All I am saying is that Tamils worship their cows and even celebrate a day (Mattu Pongal) after them , but when its all over they send their cows to Kerala to be slaughtered. It may be good business but I smell a certain amount of hypocracy in it. MP don't send their excess cows to Goa or Kerala..don't they?

with all the targeting of minorities in India I would not dare speak up against this kind of stuff, who knows when a Hindu mob will target my home.

That is the sad reality of minorities in India.
Stay quite and toe the Hindu line.
Again as i have told in one of the other posts,
You people are good at Propaganda, its a good tool and you use it effectively.
and being silent about your propaganda is a mightier tool and we INDIANS use it more effectively against your propaganda.

All I am saying is that Tamils worship their cows and even celebrate a day (Mattu Pongal) after them , but when its all over they send their cows to Kerala to be slaughtered. It may be good business but I smell a certain amount of hypocracy in it. MP don't send their excess cows to Goa or Kerala..don't they?
so you mean to say that Goa breads its own cows for consumption, come on mate we all know what is the occupation of the people of Goa and in no way Goa is breeding its own cows, so where the cows now come from, either Maharashtra, MP and nearing states.

If you want to know about COWS in TN and them being treated, please watch the movie "AVAN IVAN" staring ARYA & VISHAL

idgaf i eat both, both are hella good baby back ribs cheeseburgers vidnadloo and beef samosa its all the same in my eyes you kill and lambs why not the same for cows or pigs? pigs are fcking useless which is why they are kept for meat bacon in my part is always tasty a side with eggs or on a burger. see this is why i like being agnostic-atheist i enjoy everything that certain people who let religion dictate their lives can't have.

thumbs up for beef and pork!

Best beef out there ever is Brazilian churrasco. Best pork out there ever is Chinese barbecued pork jerky called 'bak kwa'. Best mutton dish out there is always Mutton Mysore.

All that good stuff leads you to the best way to die --- heart disease :hitwall:

Again as i have told in one of the other posts,
You people are good at Propaganda, its a good tool and you use it effectively.
and being silent about your propaganda is a mightier tool and we INDIANS use it more effectively against your propaganda.

so you mean to say that Goa breads its own cows for consumption, come on mate we all know what is the occupation of the people of Goa and in no way Goa is breeding its own cows, so where the cows now come from, either Maharashtra, MP and nearing states.

If you want to know about COWS in TN and them being treated, please watch the movie "AVAN IVAN" staring ARYA & VISHAL

huh?
How is pointing out realities propaganda?
There have been incidences of Hindu mobs burning villages and killing HUMANS because of simple rumors.
They have destroyed our holy places like the Babri mosque
They have mascaraed entire communities such as in Gujarat.
Please tell me if this is propaganda

After looking at all that, if i was in India I would sure as heck not say anything to upset Hindus.

huh?
There have been incidences of Hindu mobs burning villages and killing HUMANS because of simple rumors.

After looking at all that, if i was in India I would sure as heck not say anything to upset Hindus.

Dude if we have Godhra , you have Gojra..enough said.

Best beef out there ever is Brazilian churrasco. Best pork out there ever is Chinese barbecued pork jerky called 'bak kwa'. Best mutton dish out there is always Mutton Mysore.

All that good stuff leads you to the best way to die --- heart disease :hitwall:

which is why you gotta start doing pushups and going to the gym i dont just eat and not workout like some potential diabetic wannabe foodie as long as you stay fit and workout you could eat whatever you want. except for transfat rich foods like processed cheeses and meats which are served in fast food places.

no my friend the best mutton dish is Kashmiri Rogan Josh and you have clearly not tried mexican corn tortila tacos with queso and pico de gallo

there is good food everywhere just depends on what your looking for

huh?

Hindus kill/burn villages based on rumours??????, so you mean to say that MUSLIMS did not burn the train carrying 57 kar sevaks.
Did not Babar destroy Ram temple before building up the Mosque there.
Gujarat riots were sparked by the muslims, do you want the HINDUS to give flowers to the people who burnt alive 57 in a train. "YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW".
we have learnt our leasons from the past both MUSLIMS and HINDUS, that is the reason that we have not witnessed a single religious riot after Gujarat incident.

Just don't say the world that you propagated love to your fellow HINDUS and intrun they killed your men. its utter foolishness. INDIAN muslims are the most tolerant people in the MUSLIM community and you know why because they live along with HINDUS and have partly accepted that religion should be kept to the prayer hall and bed room and not any were out side in your work, etc

you guys cant say anything about pork and beef until you've tried tacos burritos and especially pupusas (in central america mainly el salvador)

huh?

Babri was Lord Rams Mandir destroyed by the Moghuls and I guess minorities in Pakistan live perfect lifes? and no Hindus, Shias or Ahmadis are killed :disagree:

Stupid law I'd say and just a ploy to garner hardcore Hindu votes.

Where are the cow worshippers when cows that no longer give milk are let loose on the road by dairy owners to become a traffic menace or get overrun themselves? The same is the case for bulls and cows who are past their reproductive age and serve no purpose. I say these guys are the bigger criminals than just those who eat beef.

Stupid law I'd say and just a ploy to garner hardcore Hindu votes.

Where are the cow worshippers when cows that no longer give milk are let loose on the road by dairy owners to become a traffic menace or get overrun themselves? The same is the case for bulls and cows who are past their reproductive age and serve no purpose. I say these guys are the bigger criminals than just those who eat beef.
send it to destinations like Goa, Kerla, etc where they serve the purpose.

Back
Top Bottom