What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

In 53 pages of discussing about the topic, I have not seen a single INDIAN Muslim or Christian blogger at PDF complain about this law but the PAKISTANI and CHINESE brothers who do not have a stake in INDIA have jumped unnecessarily asking questions about the INDIAN secularism.
If the HINDUS can tolerate the morning Loudspeakers that pray "ALLAH HU AKBAR" why can not the Muslims tolerate this law and in no were in any relegious text in ISLAM that it is said that you have to eat COW to be a MUSALMAN, it is described that you have any flesh except SWAIN(i don't know why the SWAIN is discriminated). We HINDUS are the largest agri people who are into GOAT and SHEEP farming and we are the ones who sell our goats and sheeps to the MUSLIM brothers and sisters during Bakrid.

and this thread needs to be closed.

Big difference.

- Muslims think that pigs are dirty animals, so they themselves don't want to eat it. But they don't care if non-Muslims eat it or not.

- Hindus think that cows are holy animals, and this anti-beef law is going to stop everyone in the state from eating beef, even non-Hindus.

But as a wellwisher of humanity We Do wish all others Stop eating p**k because God has forbidden that in all the holy scriptures, including Quran. I wish we all get the light and the guidence. Ameen.

you are right..cows are really calm and nice of all the animals...

I love cows I stroke them when I see them but they dont like it when you touch their forehead too much. My grandmother everyday will feed the cows they just wait for her like clockwork they know afternoon time is meal time and there is a lineup of cows but those black pigs always lurking around too! but my grandma says they are Bhagavans creatures also so we feed them too but damn they ugly!

But as a wellwisher of humanity We Do wish all others Stop eating p**k because God has forbidden that in all the holy scriptures, including Quran. I wish we all get the light and the guidence. Ameen.

Christians & Chinese don't think so and more people in the world eat pork than beef.

In 53 pages of discussing about the topic, I have not seen a single INDIAN Muslim or Christian blogger at PDF complain about this law but the PAKISTANI and CHINESE brothers who do not have a stake in INDIA have jumped unnecessarily asking questions about the INDIAN secularism.
If the HINDUS can tolerate the morning Loudspeakers that pray "ALLAH HU AKBAR" why can not the Muslims tolerate this law and in no were in any relegious text in ISLAM that it is said that you have to eat COW to be a MUSALMAN, it is described that you have any flesh except SWAIN(i don't know why the SWAIN is discriminated). We HINDUS are the largest agri people who are into GOAT and SHEEP farming and we are the ones who sell our goats and sheeps to the MUSLIM brothers and sisters during Bakrid.

and this thread needs to be closed.

No offence dude..but Tamils send their cows to Kerala to get slaughtered.

I love cows I stroke them when I see them but they dont like it when you touch their forehead too much. My grandmother everyday will feed the cows they just wait for her like clockwork they know afternoon time is meal time and there is a lineup of cows but those black pigs always lurking around too! but my grandma says they are Bhagavans creatures also so we feed them too but damn they ugly!

The black pigs are wild. The one that are consumed are the pink ones grown in farms.

idgaf i eat both, both are hella good baby back ribs cheeseburgers vidnadloo and beef samosa its all the same in my eyes you kill and lambs why not the same for cows or pigs? pigs are fcking useless which is why they are kept for meat bacon in my part is always tasty a side with eggs or on a burger. see this is why i like being agnostic-atheist i enjoy everything that certain people who let religion dictate their lives can't have.

thumbs up for beef and pork!

Christians & Chinese don't think so and more people in the world eat pork than beef.

''P*gs are the doors of hell'' Bible Old Testiment. I invite you to read Bible and know it first hand.

Big difference.

- Muslims think that pigs are dirty animals, so they themselves don't want to eat it. But they don't care if non-Muslims eat it or not.

- Hindus think that cows are holy animals, and this anti-beef law is going to stop everyone in the state from eating beef, even non-Hindus.

Now do you see Mr Chinese Dragon, you give them a chance then some will sit and advice you that their God told this and that.
I really do not understand the concept of God as described by the Holy scriprutes of most religion. For example it is said that PHUB is the last messager of God, and why has the God not given him power to convert all humans to MUSLIMS during his time period itself. NOW either God is at fault or humans who undertand religion are at fault. PHUB lived 1400 years ago and after that each of the religion has grown in numbers in their respective Geographies but still we fight each other over the numbers and this fude of religious war is more in the ABRAHAMIC religion and not in the DHARMIC religions

idgaf i eat both, both are hella good baby back ribs cheeseburgers vidnadloo and beef samosa its all the same in my eyes you kill and lambs why not the same for cows or pigs? pigs are fcking useless which is why they are kept for meat bacon in my part is always tasty a side with eggs or on a burger. see this is why i like being agnostic-atheist i enjoy everything that certain people who let religion dictate their lives can't have.

thumbs up for beef and pork!

I am semi-vegetarian (eats Chicken & Fish) and it has nothing to do with religion. One visit to slaugherhouse in India and it will kill your appetite for meat. May God give me the will power to become a full vegetarian.

Chinese Han people are also frequent pork eaters

though i have already been to Hong Kong, Chinese Taipei and Beijing i have never had the chance to try a Rou Jia Mao it looks like something i would eat if i was i on the go better than fake beef Tacos from Taco Bell or steroid pumped chicken meat from KFC

I am semi-vegetarian (eats Chicken & Fish) and it has nothing to do with religion. One visit to slaugherhouse in India and it will kill your appetite for meat. May God give me the will power to become a full vegetarian.

i agree but when you cook the meat any thing harmful or bad will have been killed i know what you mean when i visited Punjab they just go out to a tree trunk in the back place a chickens head on it and then sever it with a cleaver its nasty **** trust me i made sure that it was thoroughly cooked before eating it.

I dont know what you are trying to say here. Most tamils do not eat BEEF, but some do, but what to do with the excess cow that are in the dieing stage. we just send them to Kerala as they consume more of this creature. besides it good business.
Do you have problem with the Tamils, if you have lets have a discussion over a cup of tea and lets come to terms so that our differences are lost.

''P*gs are the doors of hell'' Bible Old Testiment. I invite you to read Bible and know it first hand.
Pig has the same protin in thier body content, at least more or less equal. I do not know why God has descriminated this animal too much and to your info pork is a good medicine for people who are suffering with piles.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom