What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

India also banned Satanic Verses in order to protect religious feelings (with the objective of maintaining peace) or we don't ban early morning loudspeakes even when environmental guidelines are clear on this.

Although I'm against banning satanic verses and against banning cow slaughter and for banning early morning loudspeakers. That would be 100% secular, but I suppose public order and peace is more important.

Does not the state ban things some people consider part of hinduism? This is for the common good. Whats the big deal???

indians can justify it as much as they want, but banning beef is a retrograde step.

i belongs to a Hindu family, but i am atheist!!!

i don't follow religion blindly!!!(i don't believe "Krishna" was a god)
(unlike u people, i.e some Xyz is written on this and that page!!!)

i am educated enough to understand d world!!!!

i belongs to a Hindu family, but i am atheist!!!

i don't follow religion blindly!!!(i don't believe "Krishna" was a god)
(unlike u people, i.e some Xyz is written on this and that page!!!)

i am educated enough to understand d world!!!!

If that is the case, why ban beef - in a so-called democratic country,

What about child slaughter tributing gods for better cultivation?

Democracy, the exact reason why India will always remain backwards.

and pakistan is a "suppppEEER PowwWER" since 1947 becoz Pakistanis eat beef!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

If that is the case, why ban beef - in a so-called democratic country,

i am not d president of India!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i can only share my thoughts with people:cry:

why kill innocent cows(or any animal)???
just for taste purpose???? for some ****??

God/nature provided u lots of vegetable and fruits to survive!!!!

u will not die if u don't eat beef!!!!:wave:

should be death sentence, then only greedy people will understant what is pain:butcher: and ultimately life!!!
Death sentence? You rather have homicide than bovinecide? Don't have a cow, man!

Dont-have-a-cow-man.jpg

When india is a global su-poor-power, it will use its mighty military to teach the world a lesson in vegetarianism! Soon, insulting a cow will also be an offense punishable with years in an indian dungeon!

^LMAO that sounds more like the huffying and puffying of CN members here

What about child slaughter tributing gods for better cultivation?

That's criminal in India as it is every where else.. All involved in any such known cases are r0tthing in jails if not killed by the crowds that got hold of them..

Democracy, the exact reason why India will always remain backwards.

Yeah, we need Shariah to become epitome of civilization..

i am 100% vegi!!!

should be death sentence, then only greedy people will understant what is pain:butcher: and ultimately life!!!

Lol @ death sentence. How stupid is to reckon death sentence for someone because his eating taste don't match with yours. Nature given us such teeth that we can eat both vegetarian and meat unlike certain animals who eat either veg/grass or meat only. Many animals also need meat to survive themselves so animals can eat others animals but we cannot eat animals

Secondly i thought hindus just like Buddhist also consider living plants as scared, Why only cow is held in the highest regard. Why no punishment for killing chicken ? I did not mind this law if they had same laws about pork but i dont think anyone will get same punishment for eating pork.

i am 100% vegi!!!

Come on mr.Kavish, you tend to be more intelligent than that. How can you be vegi and talk about Death Sentence.
I am a vegi and atheist myself, but with a very different background than you.

Don't let them troll you to write things like that:P

Amazing that in a country where so many are starving, the gov't still protects cows which are not only a source of food, but are also eating valuable resources and polluting cities already struggling to maintain their environments.

Cow are considered sacred for many religions why can't people get this through their thick heads? :disagree:

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Respect people's religions and our Indian muslim brothers do not mind heck even the Moghuls banned cow slaughter :lol:

i am 100% vegi!!!
1060663.jpg

You are still MURDERING life!
Look at all those innocent living being about to be murdered in your pic.
There should be a death sentence for people who kill all those innocent veggies.

Didn't said that at all that's your perception.. You may want to eat what ever you want but what's wrong to think about how to be safe.. Btw, red meat is not all that good for one'd body as well.. Considering how much we pay for health insurance, I will try all possible way to prevent any mishaps to happen, to my body..
Why not ban cigarettes and drugs lol!! So the indian gov care so much about health that they ban red meat but they promote taking bath in ganga water which is basically waste of ur toilet. hmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom