What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

7 years for eating beef in the worlds largest democracy?
sounds pretty democratic to me
Just wondering, what is the punishment of killing a cow?

It's called the tyranny of the majority. Pure democracy leads to mob rule, as evidenced by this Indian law. The U.S. Constitution spent great length in protecting the interests of the minority to avoid this kind of problem.

Please mercy for our poor indian guests -
]

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

I think Muslims and other minorities will have speak easy's serving beef burgers and steaks, like in prohibition, Gangsters will smuggle beef meat from China, Pakistan and Bangladesh. L0L :woot:

Good point, banning beef will only drive the business underground, a lucrative market of beef. People will simply smuggle beef products from Pakistan and China benefiting the meat markets of the two countries. This ban is actually not so bad.

Exactly this is mob rule, with threats and intimidation Hindu fundamentalist have shown Hindustan is exactly that a Hindu Fundamentalist state.

The jail term is for cow slaughter per se not for consumption of beef by individuals. Its a bit much, and again its one Indian state not the whole country law.

Hey.... posting pics of beef is BLASPHEMY in hindustan too! Punishable by 7 years in an indian dungeon.

No Blasphemy in India.. Lots of beef lovers live safely in India you just need to have common sense and you will be good..

So hindus are okay with Aghori but not okay with india's religious minorities (10% of population) eating beef? And you have secret police to search for beef on mere suspicion?
Aghori - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't understand you are there in this thread right from the beginning posting your valuable opinions yet you are not able to grasp a simple fact that this law is in effect only in one state "M.P" and not in any way applicable all over India.. what is lacking in you, man??

Btw, Aghori/Tantriks are considered criminal in India.. The problem is they do all the crimes in hidden so at times its difficult to catch them..

Don't play semantics you can't consume beef unless you slaughter a cow. To ban cow slaughter is to essentially ban beef, what other stupid arguments are people going to make?

i am 100% vegi!!!
1060663.jpg

why kill innocent cows(or any animal)???
just for taste purpose???? for some ****??

God/nature provided u lots of vegetable and fruits to survive!!!!

u will not die if u don't eat beef!!!!:wave:

should be death sentence, then only greedy people will understant what is pain:butcher: and ultimately life!!!

unprotected sex can give you AIDS- which is incurable-
So are you willing to sacrifice?- :P

yeah no way un-protected sex.. That's a good example to came up with.. one should take all possible precautions..

yeah no way un-protected sex.. That's a good example to came up with.. one should take all possible precautions..

well banning unprotected sex will not resolve the problem- or cure AIDS- like wise- what will banning meat will yield?-

It's called the tyranny of the majority. Pure democracy leads to mob rule, as evidenced by this Indian law. The U.S. Constitution spent great length in protecting the interests of the minority to avoid this kind of problem.

Yeah, I always feel US is fair and just.. you can ask any Pakistani about the same and they will agree.. But I feel the majority mob rule it worst to be witnessed in China where majority Hans just dictates some of the poor minorities.. To such an extent that they are left with no option then to burn themselves..

But then everyone has their own fallacies..

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

well banning unprotected sex will not resolve the problem- or cure AIDS- like wise- what will banning meat will yield?-

It may but enforcement will be difficult.. You can not have a cop watching every time you got out to f..ck.. The same way I feel even with this law in M.P enforcement will be tough..

Don't play semantics you can't consume beef unless you slaughter a cow. To ban cow slaughter is to essentially ban beef, what other stupid arguments are people going to make?

Nobody's stopping anybody from bringing in beef from other Indian states into MP also the state is not stopping anyone from consuming beef.

In India even the cows want to eat meat. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Already been discussed and it is no problem in Pak.

very Good!!!!
excellent!!!!

now eat humans!!!
their meat will be tasty as well!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
indians can justify it as much as they want, but banning beef is a retrograde step.

What about child slaughter tributing gods for better cultivation?

Democracy, the exact reason why India will always remain backwards.

Back
Top Bottom