What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

In India even the cows want to eat meat. :rofl:

Funny but just to let you know Mad cow disease started when Cow were fed beef.. Don't understand, the same beef which is not good for cow itself how could it be good for human? Be safe - Mad cow disease got no cure..

How can Cow be a god? And god does not die!

Cow is not a god but a sacred animal and is respected for that very reason..

It's something similar to how Pig is considered un-holy by you folks..

Their is only one god "allah" and nothing else is worthy of worship.

That's a Muslim version. Christians/Hindus/Buddhists/Sikhs and other religion will not agree to what you just said.. As they say, nobody has seen god and there are number of ways to reach him and he assumes a number of names to be called with.. so you call him something we will call him something else.. personal choices.. No hard feelings..

Why would u need a permission to eat food? Cow goat or horse may be ur god but i want that steak in my belly without having to ask freaking permission from anyone!

As long as you are not landing in Madhya pradesh, I don't think anybody is stopping you from eating anything. Be it steak or pork doesn't matter.. Now tell me what are you chances of being in M.P and asking for beef?

I am sorry but cannot digest this kind of news! This is NOT a Crime! Cow is not reverent for others. to appease majority religion, minorities cannot leave their culture and habits. this is not a Hindu nation it is a secular Democratic Nation. Respecting Hindu culture is One thing, but controlling or imposing Hindu diktats over non-Hindus is pure radicalism.

6,000 kilos beef seized in Ahmedabad, 2 arrested - India - DNA
Hardcore gangstaz dealing in beef. And I hear there's Angus beef in the market too. Some people get hooked on the Angus so badly they overdose.

To me this is all about intent. Nobody is going to argue that cow's dont play a significant role in Indian culture, just like nobody can deny eating beef is a major part of other cultures diet. I dont see this as an attempt to trample on peoples rights, I see it more of an acknowledgment of local culture. I think the difference here is some people are offended by killing cows but nobody is offended by not killing cows. Beef is not necessary for humans to survive and taking it out of the diet should be easily achieved. Personally I can relate to the Indian ethos non slaughter of animals. While not being a vegetarian myself I often find myself being conflicted in my want for meat versus my conscience of not killing of any life. So I support the notion of this law but I think there should be some health provisions such as the slaughter in case of mad cow disease outbreaks.
While you scour your conscience over a cheeseburger, the hindu Steak-Staffel is going to bust you for possession of beef with intent to distribute, and put you in a dark indian dungeon for 7 years :)

Just like hindus respected the christian demand to ban da-vinci code film in many states or banning of satanic verses to accomodate muslim sentiments.....especially when it directly pertains to their religion...did any hindu cry at tht time asking if this was a christain nation or muslim nation..?.non hindus should try to accomodate hindu sentiments too...

playing this minority card will get you only so far...especially when you want your sentiments to be respected but the sentiments of hindus can go to hell...if the hindus see through it and get organized just remember your condition...dont stretch the hindu patience
Look at the way the hindus threaten their religious minorities with genocide! The international community must step in to stop the taliban hindus. 10% of india is non-hindu, they must have the right to self-determination.

What would the Anglos do if they found out hindus were slaughtering Christians for eating beef?

Sucks to be a beef lover in India. Can't imagine living without ma beef.

0b09bcbc-dbba-4c3b-b3df-769f7888733d.jpg

7645246-big-steak-de-bande-de-new-york-grill--avec-salade.jpg

Pakistani_Food_Beef_Kabobs.jpg

Funny but just to let you know Mad cow disease started when Cow were fed beef.. Don't understand, the same beef which is not good for cow itself how could it be good for human? Be safe - Mad cow disease got no cure..

So humans should stop eating beef because cows cant eat beef... wow what a logic man...

So humans should stop eating beef because cows cant eat beef... wow what a logic man...

Didn't said that at all that's your perception.. You may want to eat what ever you want but what's wrong to think about how to be safe.. Btw, red meat is not all that good for one'd body as well.. Considering how much we pay for health insurance, I will try all possible way to prevent any mishaps to happen, to my body..

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Look at the way the hindus threaten their religious minorities with genocide! The international community must step in to stop the taliban hindus. 10% of india is non-hindu, they must have the right to self-determination.

What would the Anglos do if they found out hindus were slaughtering Christians for eating beef?

Now we need to learn a thing or two of religious harmony from Hans!! Stop joking or stop smoking what ever you are at the moment..

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

7645246-big-steak-de-bande-de-new-york-grill--avec-salade.jpg

Pakistani_Food_Beef_Kabobs.jpg

Seriously, how you guys can eat such a oily food? I got no beef with beef but so much oil no way..

Hey.... posting pics of beef is BLASPHEMY in hindustan too! Punishable by 7 years in an indian dungeon.

Now we need to learn a thing or two of religious harmony from Hans!! Stop joking or stop smoking what ever you are at the moment.
So hindus are okay with Aghori but not okay with india's religious minorities (10% of population) eating beef? And you have secret police to search for beef on mere suspicion?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aghori

My heart bleeds for the illegal bangladeshis who would be made living fire cracker soon!

What is the illegal number these days ?

I am getting worried about Indian economy growth. Thanks for the fence ! The way things are going in India, the fence will get pretty handy !!

What is the illegal number these days ?

I sm getting worried about Indian economy growth. Thanks for the fence though. The way things are going in India, the fence will get pretty handy !!

It's going down as we are knocking them down on the fence itself.. That's why I think few bullets at the right time can help so much in preventing a menace from spreading.. I think you will agree..

Hey.... posting pics of beef is BLASPHEMY in hindustan too! Punishable by 7 years in an indian dungeon.

So hindus are okay with Aghori but not okay with india's religious minorities (10% of population) eating beef? And you have secret police to
search for beef on mere suspicion?

Aghori - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder whats the punishment if someone says "effin cow" in India ? If possession of beef get you seven years , then disrespecting a cow should get someone a couple, it makes more sense. What do you think ?

unprotected sex can give you AIDS- which is incurable-
So are you willing to sacrifice?- :P

Hardcore gangstaz dealing in beef. And I hear there's Angus beef in the market too. Some people get hooked on the Angus so badly they overdose.

While you scour your conscience over a cheeseburger, the hindu Steak-Staffel is going to bust you for possession of beef with intent to distribute, and put you in a dark indian dungeon for 7 years :)

LOL That has got to be the funniest satire - I have herd for a while. :D

Wtf!! This sucks...i guess its just a law i dont think it will be implemented very hard.

Back
Top Bottom