What's new

In historic decision, India opens opium market to private players

Honestly is didnt even want to respond to this drivel, but since you wanted to come at me. China is actually one of the safest countries for women in the world. Much safer than even European countries, let alone the US. We don’t even have to talk about India, where women will get harassed if they went out on the streets alone.

But go ahead and use a famous China bashed’s videos as a valid source of information if that makes you feel better.

First of all, I’m not from China and neither is my immediate family. We have been in the US for decades and a number of my family are actually US military veterans. My wife is multi generational American and she is not Asian even.

We do plan to move to Asia because things here are becoming terrible and you don’t feel safe because crime is out of control, but we are planning to go to a different part of Asia.

Calling a very experience china traveler and his opinion "drivel" convinces me that you are just another wumao troll.

Here is some more reality about how safe China is for women,

Here is another proof of "safety" in china.

Calling a very experience china traveler and his opinion "drivel" convinces me that you are just another wumao troll.

Here is some more reality about how safe China is for women,

Yes this guy profits from making anti China videos. That’s his career making money off this propaganda.

LOL. I find his posts FAR more credible than YOUR propaganda :lol:
Of course you do. Anything to assuage your feelings.

If anything, people like serpentza and Gordon Chang have actually done China a great service in the last two decades by causing the west to constantly underestimate China and not realize that China has actually overtaken the West in many arenas.

Of course you do. Anything to assuage your feelings.

If anything, people like serpentza and Gordon Chang have actually done China a great service in the last two decades by causing the west to constantly underestimate China and not realize that China has actually overtaken the West in many arenas.

LOL. Is that so ? Then maybe you can ask china to give Serpentza and Gordon Chang some award ?

When are you moving back to china ?

Honestly is didnt even want to respond to this drivel, but since you wanted to come at me. China is actually one of the safest countries for women in the world. Much safer than even European countries, let alone the US. We don’t even have to talk about India, where women will get harassed if they went out on the streets alone.

But go ahead and use a famous China bashed’s videos as a valid source of information if that makes you feel better.

First of all, I’m not from China and neither is my immediate family. We have been in the US for decades and a number of my family are actually US military veterans. My wife is multi generational American and she is not Asian even.

We do plan to move to Asia because things here are becoming terrible and you don’t feel safe because crime is out of control, but we are planning to go to a different part of Asia.
You are right about China being much safer than India for women, no arguments whatsoever on that, but calling it one of the safest countries in the world for them is a bit of a stretch. China has one of the worst sex ratios in the word. if i am not wrong, its only second to India. That doesnt happen in a society where women are treated well.

LOL. Is that so ? Then maybe you can ask china to give Serpentza and Gordon Chang some award ?

When are you moving back to china ?
I answered this already.

You are right about China being much safer than India for women, no arguments whatsoever on that, but calling it one of the safest countries in the world for them is a bit of a stretch. China has one of the worst sex ratios in the word. if i am not wrong, its only second to India. That doesnt happen in a society where women are treated well.
Undoubtedly among the older generations especially among the older rural generations, there was huge favoritism towards boys. This combined with the one child policy caused this imbalance.

However, the younger urban generations have a completely different culture and worldview. Also, the social issues you mentioned are unrelated to public safety. When it comes to public safety for women and female representation as CEOs and upper management in corporate life, China is ahead of the west.

Yeah, you said you are NOT moving back to china :lol:

but .... but .... but ....why ? isn't china wonderful ? lol.
If I was single and there was not an impending world war, yes, I would Absolutely Love to live in Shanghai or Chengdu or Beijing or even a cooler smaller city.

But for my personal situation, it doesn’t work at this point.

If I was single and there was not an impending world war, yes, I would Absolutely Love to live in Shanghai or Chengdu or Beijing or even a cooler smaller city.

But for my personal situation, it doesn’t work at this point.

but ... but ..... but .... isn't china wonderful for your family too ?

Funny how you so admire china but hate to move your family there :lol:

I guess that pretty much speaks for itself.

Meanwhile, here is another doze of reality,

but ... but ..... but .... isn't china wonderful for your family too ?

Funny how you so admire china but hate to move your family there :lol:

I guess that pretty much speaks for itself.

Meanwhile, here is another doze of reality,

I've already explained enough, I don't need to respond anymore to your trolling.

I'm actually one of the most balanced and objective posters on here. There have been plenty of times where I gave India credit where it was deserved. So whether you want to believe me or not, that's your prerogative. I don't really care.

I've already explained enough, I don't need to respond anymore to your trolling.

I'm actually one of the most balanced and objective posters on here. There have been plenty of times where I gave India credit where it was deserved. So whether you want to believe me or not, that's your prerogative. I don't really care.
i agree you are indeed prob one of the only sensible chinese posters here

It's a shame that your family won't move to wonderful china.

Maybe they would like to invest some money in china ? How does that sound ?

I am glad you are a self certified "balanced and objective" poster like every other chinese here. Its serpentza and Falun gong who is biased.

i agree you are indeed prob one of the only sensible chinese posters here
So remind me, why doesn't he and his family move back to china ?

You have a weird hypernationalist logic(adopted from Feku of course) which makes you a joker, anyone critisizing India should move to Pakistan, anyone speaking in favor of China should move to China. So basically all Indians in Hong Kong should move to India?

It's a shame that your family won't move to wonderful china.

Maybe they would like to invest some money in china ? How does that sound ?

I am glad you are a self certified "balanced and objective" poster like every other chinese here. Its serpentza and Falun gong who is biased.

I’ve actually invested in real estate in China before and made good money. That’s part of the reason why I went there many times before and how I came to be aware of the tremendous changes happening there. So idk what you are talking about.

Anyways sure you can go ahead and load up on serpentza videos and wank off to the narratives that China is a total shithole failure. But I guess you won’t ever use your logical faculties take over and wonder why the west has become so obsessed with being anti China? Maybe it’s because China is actually succeeding and threatening the west’s stranglehold on power? No of course not. It’s because China is a total failure and on its way to collapse while it’s taking over the entire world, right? So which one is it?

Back
Top Bottom