What's new

In historic decision, India opens opium market to private players

Don't report rape? I can't stand for all but ask anyone if as a lady you prefer walking at night in Delhi or Shnaghai or any tier 1 city in China. Hell any tier 2 or 3. Just common sense mate.

In India, those blockbuster gangrapes get reported, how many are kept quiet due to casteist shame? We don't have that shame baggage in China mate, you can sue for money in China.

LOL. Here is a reality check for you.

Chinese women gets raped all the time, Its your culture.

Well alcohol problem can mean alot of things, one thing for sure we don't go raping people after getting drunk
Lol

This is how your society treats women.

SHamless

Cannabis/ganja is non addictive . Much lower than cigarettes.

Your own link showed that total opioid and other drug users is only 0.002 % of Indian population.

Last edited:
If india data says 1 in 7 take drugs. the reality must be much higher.
Being born into a country like india alone is enough to push most into drugs.
This is what happens when the billionaire class hijack the reigns of government. They have zero concern about the well being of society and only seek to enrich their own pockets regardless of the social consequences.

This is what happens when the billionaire class hijack the reigns of government. They have zero concern about the well being of society and only seek to enrich their own pockets regardless of the social consequences.

That does sound familiar. In a large Rich Nation which holds no election.

Sounds Terrible.

That does sound familiar. In a large Rich Nation which holds no election.

Sounds Terrible.
The funny thing is that you think elections actually correlate to governance. China has no elections yet the average persons quality of life has increased by leaps and bounds with access to public goods like excellent infrastructure, public safety, economic wealth, universal healthcare and pension systems increasing by many fold to where they surpass those of many “first world” nations at this point.

India, with its electoral democracy, what does it have to show for it? When in comparison to the public goods that the average Chinese citizens have gained access to?

The funny thing is that you think elections actually correlate to governance. China has no elections yet the average persons quality of life has increased by leaps and bounds with access to public goods like excellent infrastructure, public safety, economic wealth, universal healthcare and pension systems increasing by many fold to where they surpass those of many “first world” nations at this point.

India, with its electoral democracy, what does it have to show for it? When in comparison to the public goods that the average Chinese citizens have gained access to?

That is the part you don't understand.

Democracy is not for "show". Its a lifestyle and living experience where one gets to exercise their choice.

Probably why china is so much into "show". To overcompensate for what they don't have. And you are its poster child.

Great desicion by indian government.
Indians with increased puchase power should be able to enjoy opium freely without any opression.

india has become david sassoons narco state, china should worry this could be british rothschild opium 2.0 to china.

SHamless

Your own link showed that total opioid and other drug users is only 0.002 % of Indian population.
Sad.

That is the part you don't understand.

Democracy is not for "show". Its a lifestyle and living experience where one gets to exercise their choice.

Probably why china is so much into "show". To overcompensate for what they don't have. And you are its poster child.
No, it’s actually you that don’t understand. I understand very well because I live in an electoral democracy where for the last forty years, the elites have basically co-opted the system and have created fake culture wars to keep the population divided and distracted while they have used policy making to essentially create a corporate welfare system that uses our military, healthcare, banking and public works systems as their private source of never ending profits. That is why no new infrastructure gets built here and there are massive homeless camps in every city, but healthcare costs an arm and a leg and college students get in six figure debts just to pay tuition.

Meanwhile in China which has no electoral democracy, I’ve seen them go from having living standards far below the US to having space age infrastructure that we can only dream of. When I go to these Chinese cities, I literally feel like I’m stepping into the next century, and there is complete public safety even late into the evening.

So tell me how is it that an electoral democracy gets hijacked by a small elite who use public policy to gorge themselves while allowing society to falter while an authoritarian govt somehow invests so much into public goods that the average citizen’s well being has improved ten fold in just twenty years?

No, it’s actually you that don’t understand. I understand very well because I live in an electoral democracy where for the last forty years, the elites have basically co-opted the system and have created fake culture wars to keep the population divided and distracted while they have used policy making to essentially create a corporate welfare system that uses our military, healthcare, banking and public works systems as their private source of never ending profits. That is why no new infrastructure gets built here and there are massive homeless camps in every city, but healthcare costs an arm and a leg and college students get in six figure debts just to pay tuition.

Meanwhile in China which has no electoral democracy, I’ve seen them go from having living standards far below the US to having space age infrastructure that we can only dream of. When I go to these Chinese cities, I literally feel like I’m stepping into the next century, and there is complete public safety even late into the evening.

So tell me how is it that an electoral democracy gets hijacked by a small elite who use public policy to gorge themselves while allowing society to falter while an authoritarian govt somehow invests so much into public goods that the average citizen’s well being has improved ten fold in just twenty years?
So why don't you just move back?

SHamless

Honestly is didnt even want to respond to this drivel, but since you wanted to come at me. China is actually one of the safest countries for women in the world. Much safer than even European countries, let alone the US. We don’t even have to talk about India, where women will get harassed if they went out on the streets alone.

But go ahead and use a famous China bashed’s videos as a valid source of information if that makes you feel better.

So why don't you just move back?
First of all, I’m not from China and neither is my immediate family. We have been in the US for decades and a number of my family are actually US military veterans. My wife is multi generational American and she is not Asian even.

We do plan to move to Asia because things here are becoming terrible and you don’t feel safe because crime is out of control, but we are planning to go to a different part of Asia.

US society is collapsing on itself, but that has nothing to do with democracy. It has something to do with lack of democracy in the US.

In any case since US is so terrible and China is so fantastic, when are you moving back to china with your family ?

US society is collapsing on itself, but that has nothing to do with democracy. It has something to do with lack of democracy in the US.

In any case since US is so terrible and China is so fantastic, when are you moving back to china with your family ?
I answered that question above.

America’s democracy was working for a good time, and thats how it became a great country. But for the last forty years, it’s being hollowed out by the elites and the middle class is disappearing.

Back
Top Bottom