What's new

In Greece, Racist Attacks On The Rise

you have barely forgotten how to speak Russian and you are now singing the song of america
The rejects from england/europe stole the american continent , they didnt build it

Hush there, you have no idea about what happened - I'm not flamer84, but don't insult an entire country. Do we need to speak about how the british bent over a huge country like yours ?

Ha ha ha,that's rich coming from somebody whose country is used as target practice by american drones.Now,time for you to head to class about the "speaking russian" part,even at the height of soviet glory:

The Warsaw Pact

Read it boy,to see how we were "speaking russian".
american drones dont target my country and even if they did, I dont see the connection with this racist attack.
Read my reply to the guy slowly as to how we ourselves treat illegals, I have not seen any illegal abused in India/pakistan by ordinary people. So his case of 'we also do this' does not apply.

you didnt build america country , you stole it from the native

Really? There was a country by the name of "United States of America" before us Europeans arrived? Was there even a single country on this continent? Idiot! The Indians didn't even have legitimate national boundaries to separate themselves from the other tribes that they were at constant war with.

We DID build the USA. We built the highways, the buildings, the skyscrapers, we invented the technologies, we built the roads, post offices, the national currency, the constitution, the modern day legal system, and virtually everything else.

What part of this did the Indians contribute? NOTHING.

As for your questions it has been answered five times before also but I can do it again , Pakistanis are immigrating for same reason that people from england/europe immgrated , perhaps the Pakistani immigrants should take a leaf out of the book of american settler history and go after the natives the same way settlers from england/europe went after the native americans

Wrong. Pakistanis are immigrating because they made a right mess of their own country. What we have here is much better than what you have there.

Coming to America, my ancestors had NOTHING. What we had in England was much better than what we had in America. We came as adventurers and explorers, not to mention the fact that the land we touched down upon was NOT claimed by anyone.

We didn't arrive to an "Indian nation". There were no legal boundaries; the tribal savages didn't delineate themselves from us. They probably didn't even know what national boundaries are! That's not our fault.

And besides, the immigrants to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (NOT the United States of India) came here at OUR request. We wanted more Germans, more Irish, more English, French, Norwegian, and Dutch to come here. We invited them here, as our genetic brethren and as our European kin.

Judging by the way the Greeks are treating your people, they do NOT want you there! So why do your people still clinch on? Why do you expect to be treated not only as equals within OUR countries, but better than everyone else? You expect to have the right to build your own church of prayer, in nations like the UK you wish to create your own communities with your own tribal laws, in places like France you wish to create a Sharia state, and everywhere else you wish to make it illegal to insult your religion and your Muhammad. You don't want to even follow our laws.

The conclusion is that you should all be deported back to your home countries. You should get on your knees and thank us that we let you into our countries in the first place. Instead you rape our women, kidnap our children, blow up our buildings, and behead our soldiers, all after a hard day's work at breeding 5 kids with your 4 wives and collecting your weekly welfare check, all paid for of course by your ever-grateful servants, the European taxpayer.

Making this pathetic excuse, that the reason you are immigrating to Europe is because the Europeans conquered the Americas, is as funny as it is stupid. You mean to say that if Europeans never conquered the Americas you would have never even thought to have come to Europe in the first place? :omghaha:

american drones dont target my country and even if they did, I dont see the connection with this racist attack.

huhh? i was talking to @pakdefender and his "you barely forgot to speak russian" comment

OMG...I misquoted man.....sry...fixing it right now ...

Last edited by a moderator:
As for your questions it has been answered five times before also but I can do it again , Pakistanis are immigrating for same reason that people from england/europe immgrated , perhaps the Pakistani immigrants should take a leaf out of the book of american settler history and go after the natives the same way settlers from england/europe went after the native americans

You're comedy gold my man,perhaps they should do that,i reckon we would have a quick and bloody end to immigration.So,according to you pakistani immigrants don't take over Europe and the US because they're peace loving people or because....i don't know...the current natives aren't exactly the indian pushovers of the American continent?:whistle:

What we had in England was much better than what we had in America. We came as adventurers and explorers, not to mention the fact that the land we touched down upon was NOT claimed by anyone.

The well off , affluent and those among the aristocracy of England didn't come to America , it was pick pockets , robbers , prostitutes and murderers who came , the scum of society if one were to put it crudely , most white Americans are from among this group of stragglers
So what you had in England certainly wasn’t better and that’s why you left and went off to the land of the 'savages'

And besides, the immigrants to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (NOT the United States of India) came here at OUR request. We wanted more Germans, more Irish, more English, French, Norwegian, and Dutch to come here. We invited them here, as our genetic brethren and as our European kin.

The boat load of immigrants that went to the new world were mostly unfortunate souls , not really from the top strata of the society , you didn’t 'invite' them , just as no one invited you , they all just went to the new world in search of new opportunities.

Speaking of Germans, you stole a lot of stuff from them also at the end of world war II , robbery and theft is what you are good at , that is certain

Don’t try to claim other people's heritage as your own, you speak a twangy nasal form of English that is not spoken by any one in Germany, France or Netherlands or most parts of continental Europe

Instead you rape our women, kidnap our children, blow up our buildings, and behead our soldiers, all after a hard day's work at breeding 5 kids with your 4 wives and collecting your weekly welfare check, all paid for of course by your ever-grateful servants, the European taxpayer

Most Pakistani immigrants aren’t looking to 'kidnap your children or rape your women’.. lol, they go overseas looking for work and send money back to their own families , if black Americans are putting their poor boy black dicks in white women then it’s not the fault of immigrants

Next time hit the reply button so I know you answered.

The well off , affluent and those among the aristocracy of England didn't come to America , it was pick pockets , robbers , prostitutes and murderers who came , the scum of society if one were to put it crudely , most white Americans are from among this group of stragglers
So what you had in England certainly wasn’t better and that’s why you left and went off to the land of the 'savages'

Nice try. Full of crap as always. I said what we HAD in England was better than what we had in the new nation we created.

Even the poorest of English in England were better off than the richest of English on the American continent.

you didn’t 'invite' them , just as no one invited you , they all just went to the new world in search of new opportunities

We welcomed them to the country as fellow Americans, as long as they assimilated. Your post is clearly devoid of an understanding of national boundaries. Go ahead. Try and just "search for new opportunities" by heading across the border into the USA from Mexico. All of this propaganda about the Irish, Italians, and Germans being treated as inferior is rubbish. We welcomed them here; heck our first post-WWII president was a German by the name of Eisenhower.

Don’t try to claim other people's heritage as your own, you speak a twangy nasal form of English that is not spoken by any one in Germany, France or Netherlands or most parts of continental Europe

You are an idiot. I am of part-German, part-English, and part-Scandinavian heritage, as are many Americans. This IS my heritage you baboon.

Most Pakistani immigrants aren’t looking to 'kidnap your children or rape your women’

The rate at which your people do it is far higher than those of the natives, which is a testament to my statement that it's what "you" do. You know very well what I meant. Every time a sexual trafficking or rape case is publicized in the UK, they end up predominately as Ahmed's, Ali's, and Mohamed's.

Even the poorest of English in England were better off than the richest of English on the American continent.

that would hardly be the case , anything would have been better than a pick pocket living in rat infested streets of london of 19th century england

We welcomed them to the country as fellow Americans, as long as they assimilated. Your post is clearly devoid of an understanding of national boundaries. Go ahead. Try and just "search for new opportunities" by heading across the border into the USA from Mexico. All of this propaganda about the Irish, Italians, and Germans being treated as inferior is rubbish. We welcomed them here; heck our first post-WWII president was a German by the name of Eisenhower.

US soldiers that occupied Germany after WWII were given instruction hand books that had orders to never to talk to the Germans in their own langage as part of the break down process against German nationalism and to replace it with americanism , Eisenhower swore allegiece to land of burger king and mcdonalds and not to his native homeland , did Eisenhower take oath in German or communicate in German ? if so do enlighten me and I'll take it he was 'German'

You are an idiot. I am of part-German, part-English, and part-Scandinavian heritage, as are many Americans. This IS my heritage you baboon.

hahaha that only means that you are seed of 3 to 4 genrations of immigrants nothing more and you should not trash talk against immigrants, you can niether speak German nor Swiedish , Danish , Finish or any other north euripean languages , now you can only irritate people in these countries with frogy american english :D

The rate at which your people do it is far higher than those of the natives, which is a testament to my statement that it's what "you" do. You know very well what I meant. Every time a sexual trafficking or rape case is publicized in the UK, they end up predominately as Ahmed's, Ali's, and Mohamed's.

Rape is rampant in US military academies also US soldiers have commited rape in vietnam, japan and Iraq as well , links can be proved if you will insist

we never abused any bangladeshis... some clashes happened among tribals and bd people in assam but mostly its peaceful. I have seen many bangladeshis but will never report them to police out of fear that they will be hassled, their money will be taken.

Peaceful? PEACEFUL!?

Do you even know what happened here?!

Why are you trying to suppress with lies and appeasing nonsense, dude?

It was a massacre. Thousands fled their homes and their own lands only because of a bunch of loony mulla-types rear-cleaned by your secular overlords.

Assam was in a worse state than Delhi was in 84 and hundred times worse than what your type pander about 2002 Gujarat.

The pathetic paid-media didn't cover a tenth of the carnage that took place here; just because Gogoi is a member of the ruling government.

Are the lives of us NE Indians so cheap for your masters? :pissed:

Children were slaughtered. There are even graphic pictures of how the rioters cut up young women's bodies and kept them out in the open as a trophy.

Google the pictures and reports by regional papers and regional sources. Your guts will freeze if you saw what has happened here.

How dare you call this 'some clashes'?

I am shocked how desperate you are to appear 'aal izz well' when you're even ready to bend backwards and suppress the bitter truth.

You're an embarrassment to the profile name you have. Sorry to say this but this shows where your prioties are; you are ready to support even anti-national external elements just because they are from a religion that your masters are favouring.

With the unemployment rate at over 27% in Greece its not really a surprise that some native Greeks are turning against foreigners. Similar things happened here some years back when the economy took a down turn.

I dont and never will condone such acts of racism and discrimination but there is a problem with accommodating illegal immigrants and is often one of the root causes of racism against foreigners.

Wow,sounds tough.But I see that with all the violence,racism that is going on the immigrants aren't considering a simple option...leave or go back home?

Cause they're not you (White dude living in the first world & they're not in the country for pleasure so to speak). Immigrants are usually desperate people who wanted a good paying jobs to send to their family back home. Illegal immigrants is an even more desperate group.

Greece may be a crap country in the West, but the 3rd worlders immigrating from Pakistan must be even more crap if they're so desperate to go over there.

Or is there something missing in this logical analysis? Why immigrate to a country in the middle of crisis, unless they still look like paradise compared to what your people have at home?

They came for the Greens (or whatever color the Euro is). Most Immigrant came to a country for economic rather than social reason. The Immigrants doesn't want to go to greece. They want to get to a "better" european countries of their choosing. Greece is a literal purgatory to the Immigrants.

Back
Top Bottom