What's new

In Future we should get Gripen NG for our AF

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is BD should go for 2 squadron of J11B and 3 Squadron Mig 35. ( in terms of cost and performance, these are the best choice, we need air superiority fighter than bomber)

after 2025, go for Pak-fa or J 31 (more superior than Gripen NG)
mate one thing that i can't understand is why the majority of you guys are jumping for the Grippen-NG when the chinese made J-10B is nearly as capable(if not more) as the Grippen and BD has got a good relation with the china.so i would advice you guys to go for the J-10B when it becomes operational in around 2014-15 and if you can negotiate with the chinese you may get some soft loan from them.
off topic:-mate you avatar pic is really cool:cheers:.does the person in the picture belongs to the BD special forces?

My opinion is BD should go for 2 squadron of J11B and 3 Squadron Mig 35. ( in terms of cost and performance, these are the best choice, we need air superiority fighter than bomber)

after 2025, go for Pak-fa or J 31 (more superior than Gripen NG)

J11B is ok but, MIG-35 is not. J-10B might be.

Agreed :)

mate one thing that i can't understand is why the majority of you guys are jumping for the Grippen-NG when the chinese made J-10B is nearly as capable(if not more) as the Grippen and BD has got a good relation with the china.so i would advice you guys to go for the J-10B when it becomes operational in around 2014-15 and if you can negotiate with the chinese you may get some soft loan from them.
off topic:-mate you avatar pic is really cool:cheers:.does the person in the picture belongs to the BD special forces?

i agree, i rejected Grippen for BAF because same performance we can get from chinese fighter with low cost or even russian fighter. I will J11B is better than J10B , it can be used as air superiority fighter.

thanks. Yes bangladesh navy special force called 'SWADS' :)

consider that we are buying advance jet trainer yak130 , platform of Su30, Mig35 , Su35 etc

So, we will buy high operateing cost russian jets! After some days we send them to storage like our MIG-29s

Bro, I never told that we must go for Gripen NG. I told In future we should go for Gripen NG. If we can find China can give us AC like Gripen NG ( or better ) then we must go to China. Will china give us J-10B+, J-11B+, J-31+ and will our GOVT go to China? They are Russian AC fan.

we can operate them now. we are regularly flying Mig29s :)

Only 4 other 4 in storage. isn't it?

Bro, I never told that we must go for Gripen NG. I told In future we should go for Gripen NG. If we can find China can give us AC like Gripen NG ( or better ) then we must go to China. Will china give us J-10B+, J-11B+, J-31+ and will our GOVT go to China? They are Russian AC fan.

Yes china will give to us, China is our big military ally and arms partner, our almost entire armed forces equipped with chinese weapons. Russia ranks 2nd. :)

Only 4 other 4 in storage. isn't it?

other 4 send to be upgraded to Mig29SMT standard, they will arrive within 3-4 months in Bangladesh.
rest 4 of them upgraded to Fulcrum c standard by Bangladesh. ;)

Yes china will give to us, China is our big military ally and arms partner, our almost entire armed forces equipped with chinese weapons. Russia ranks 2nd. :)

other 4 send to be upgraded to Mig29SMT standard, they will arrive within 3-4 months in Bangladesh.
rest 4 of them upgraded to Fulcrum c standard by Bangladesh. ;)

I saw J-31 pic, it can carry a lot of armaments (in pic). Will J-10B have 1500 KM combat radius?

We should sell our MIGs and buy some J-10Bs (if china give us).

I saw J-31 pic, it can carry a lot of armaments (in pic). Will J-10B have 1500 KM combat radius?

We should sell our MIGs and buy some J-10Bs (if china give us).

J11B my bro :D
J10 has disadvantage of combat radius. Combat radius: 1,600 km (with air to air refueling), 550 km (without air to air refueling).
J11 does not have this problem
i choose J11B after evaluating many factors.

J11B my bro :D
J10 has disadvantage of combat radius. Combat radius: 1,600 km (with air to air refueling), 550 km (without air to air refueling).
J11 does not have this problem
i choose J11B after evaluating many factors.

550 KM CR In J-10B too? I like to go J-31 after J-10B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom