What's new

In depth analysis of Ajmal Qasab case and link with Hafiz Saeed and Zaki ur Rehman.

Fawad alam

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ممبئ حملہ : پاکستانی کمیشن کے ساتھ بھارت میں کیا بیتی ؟ زرداری حکومت نے بھارت کے ساتھ معاہدہ کیا،
ایسے بے شمار انکشافات پہلی دفعہ میڈیا پر۔۔۔
In depth analysis of Ajmal Qasab case and link with Hafiz Saeed and Zaki ur Rehman.
Treason of PPP govt and PMLN's dishonest leader with country exposed.

26/11 official story is more filled with holes than Swiss cheese but I don't want to hear Orya Mcboob John speak :S

26/11 official story is more filled with holes than Swiss cheese but I don't want to hear Orya Mcboob John speak :S
kasab is an indian, drugged up. drugging doesn't change the fact that he is a hindu, that's why he kept saying "bhagvaan" and all that hinduism related crap.

Yeeeaahh...
https://www.dawn.com/news/436176

aye lay aur parrhlay!
Screenshot_20180524-090049.png

Last edited:
Oye machli aka @Sharky, care to give me a link that actually has some NAMES of officials??? I gave you link that had the interior minister's and the prime minister's names and you gave me a link with an unnamed official who speaks on this "conditions of anonymity"! [emoji38] enough with this "conditions of anonymity" crap, give me something real!

:omghaha: @ "conditions of anonymity"!!!

Lol! The last source will be your own government who don't want to be in the spotlight. So, it's easy to denounce him as your own because it made headlines around the world.

Similar to the case of Talha Rashid, nephew of Pakistani terrorist Masood Azhar. Deny whatever you can, but the reality is you are on grey of FATF for terror financing. The earlier you realize playing with proxies is bad, the better for your country and it's image.

Oye machli aka @Sharky, care to give me a link that actually has some NAMES of officials??? I gave you link that had the interior minister's and the prime minister's names and you gave me a link with an unnamed official who speaks on this "conditions of anonymity"! [emoji38] enough with this "conditions of anonymity" crap, give me something real!

:omghaha: @ "conditions of anonymity"!!!
Comprehension issue?

Let me make it simple.

In the midst of all this, American news agency APTN quoted Information Minister Sherry Rehman as confirming that Ajmal Kasab in fact was a Pakistani national. The minister later confirmed it to Dawn that “he is Pakistani” and that investigations are ongoing.

Lol! The last source will be your own government who don't want to be in the spotlight. So, it's easy to denounce him as your own because it made headlines around the world.

Similar to the case of Talha Rashid, nephew of Pakistani terrorist Masood Azhar. Deny whatever you can, but the reality is you are on grey of FATF for terror financing. The earlier you realize playing with proxies is bad, the better for your country and it's image.
FATF lost all of its hot air when america refused to put jamat ul ahrar and molvi khurasani on the list of terror organizations. Wonder why the americans are protecting him.

And why didn't you indians give us counselor access to this guy "no last name" ajmal the qassab? I wonder who is trying to avoid the spotlight? Pakistan or india?

Face it little boy, your raw is truly raw...kachi bachi! [emoji38]

kasab is an indian, drugged up. drugging doesn't change the fact that he is a hindu, that's why he kept saying "bhagvaan" and all that hinduism related crap.

Yawn! Please spare me your BS.

Comprehension issue?

Let me make it simple.

In the midst of all this, American news agency APTN quoted Information Minister Sherry Rehman as confirming that Ajmal Kasab in fact was a Pakistani national. The minister later confirmed it to Dawn that “he is Pakistani” and that investigations are ongoing.
credibility issues? Show me the links where sherry presents the proofs? your not gonna be allowed to make idiotic claims without backing them up. So let's see it!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom