What's new

Ajmal Qasab was arrested in Nepal in 2006 : EX IG Maharashtra Police S.M Mushrif

Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab

Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab

In Pakistan, a senior commander of the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) militant group, which India blames for the assault on Mumbai, called Kasab a hero and said he would inspire more attacks.

"To die like Kasab is the dream of every fighter," the commander told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.

The Pakistan Taliban said they were shocked by the hanging.

"There is no doubt that it's very shocking news and a big loss that a Muslim has been hanged on Indian soil," Taliban spokesman Ihsanullah Ihsan told Reuters.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/11/21/india-kasab-death-execution-idINDEE8AK01N20121121

You have a lot to understand about us mate , your post shows ignorance. One has to just open any news paper or news channel , all are questioning the govt and social media plays a huge part too. we Indians have woken up to wanting more from our country .

You Indians also have to open news papers or news channels of Pakistan and social media before making sweeping statements

One question for now: The OP states that

Indian journalist Prem Shankar Jha has said that Ajmal Kasab and Afzal Guru should not have been given death sentences. The one who provided cellular phone to Ajmal Kasab and his comrades was our informer, who was included in Lashkar-e-Taiba.

Where did he say that? I can't find it in the article, just a claim by someone that Jha said it.

When we say Ajmal Kasaab was not a Pakistani, wise Indians tell us - Oh u r in denial!

His youtube confession is the biggest evidence. I dont have to look any further than this. I have repeated this several times. The accent is not from Punjab, and he keeps invoking Bhagwan in a very Indian accent. Which Pakistani speaks in Indian accent and invokes Hindu God?

Indians are in denial. They have cooked up the case which has run its course. No matter how much they run away, reality is Kashmir needs a solution.

Kashmiris dont want to be with India. Despite verifiable evidence Pakistan is not helping Kashmir insurgency, more than half a million Indian troops occupy Kashmir. A clear evidence Kashmir is not part of India. It never was, never will be.

You Indians also have to open news papers or news channels of Pakistan and social media before making sweeping statements
Did i mention your country? Or how you react to your realities? i just said you do not have a clue about ours.

Where are Prem Shankar Jha's direct quotes with valid sources? Ahmer Bilal Sufi said according to Prem Shankar Jha...........blah blah, typical Pakistani deceit.

Where are Prem Shankar Jha's direct quotes with valid sources? Ahmer Bilal Sufi said according to Prem Shankar Jha...........blah blah, typical Pakistani deceit.

i dint read what is in the opening post but i can tell you Ahmer Bilal Sufi is a very reputed person

he is no conspiracy theoriest.

if is quoting an INDIAN.

ask your Indian national why he claimed these things

The source he is quoting is not authentic. He is former IG and he has no proof what he said.

The source he is quoting is not authentic. He is former IG and he has no proof what he said.

he is merely quoting him. The former IG was Indian senior police officer.

The book is there, your govt should go to court on it if it thinks Indian ex-IG police is lying

Indians are in denial. They have cooked up the case which has run its course. No matter how much they run away, reality is Kashmir needs a solution.

Spot on !!

The "wanna be Supa powa" (Indians) always try to make up situations like the Americans and then keep shouting to the whole world that we will do this , do that ,bla bla , but the World doesnt give a fuk !! Idiot Bharatis:omghaha:

They try to blackmail us but every time someone from inside "exposes" them!! But the cyber hindus are the most shameless creatures the world has yet known !! I can remember that plague broke out in India in 90`s and Arab News reported that some Indians claim that "infected mice" were sent from Pakistan !!! And these morons call us "conspiracy theorists":rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom