What's new

Ajmal Qasab was arrested in Nepal in 2006 : EX IG Maharashtra Police S.M Mushrif

Many Indian journalists are saying " Hang Hafiz Saeed". So, what are you waiting for?:azn:

There are few independent and true journalists, rest toe the govt. line.

Apparently more credible than the High Court and Supreme Court of India who monitor and check evidence.

but ofcourse its Pakistani's - everything is a conspiracy.

How about giving state funeral to convicted terrorist, My hypocrite neighbor

Hahaha...Tu bhi.

Kya baat hai poori Indian govt. , Indian Army jab kuch likhti hai to maante nahin, ab ek IG aur ek journalist tumhare liye Satya ki Murti ho gayi....:D

LOL!!! You guys even don't believe on your retired chief :coffee:

How about giving state funeral to convicted terrorist, My hypocrite neighbor
I don't think this is the topic at hand.

The topic is that Pakistani's are eager to jump on the flimsiest excuse to believe that it was all fake. Everything that puts a bad name to Pakistan - from 9/11, to OBL in Abotabad, to 26/11 was all a conspiracy instead of thinking their Islam obsession is to blame for this.

This national mindset, how is it nurtured so? I have not seen Indians or Bangladeshi's having such a nationwide mindset. Sure the odd ones out are there everywhere, but not nationwide like Pakistani's.
Why is this?

Ajman Kasab was actually my gay lover. I am pissed of at RAW for recruiting him.

Now I must find another yindoo, cause that's how we yindoo baniyas roll

LOL!!! You guys even don't believe on your retired chief :coffee:

Some of our retired chief's have gone retard after retiring actually, so we call them retard-chief..

Last edited:
Yes. Like Tehelka ?:enjoy:

You are trying to do a "Running With hare, Hunting With Hound"

Do you guys do any different?

I don't think this is the topic at hand.

The topic is that Pakistani's are eager to jump on the flimsiest excuse to believe that it was all fake. Everything that puts a bad name to Pakistan - from 9/11, to OBL in Abotabad, to 26/11 was all a conspiracy instead of thinking their Islam obsession is to blame for this.

This national mindset, how is it nurtured so? I have not seen Indians or Bangladeshi's having such a nationwide mindset. Sure the odd ones out are there everywhere, but not nationwide like Pakistani's.
Why is this?

You dragged High courts & Supreme courts --- I just pointed out that terrorist to whom you gave state funeral was proven guilty in courts as well

IG of Maharashtra & Indian Journalist are far more credible than internet hindus

Deny these pics too.....
These were clicked inside CST.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mushrif's book repeats conspiracy theories emanating out of Pakistan without giving any proof. It was a Pakistani nationalistic lawyer belonging to jamaat e islami who first claimed that he represented Qasab in Nepal. Nepal government squarely denied any such court documents exist, the bearded lawyer failed to show any papers for his client, and this tall tale lost favor with terrorism apologists.

Then Mushrif saab retired and in the hope of joining politics wrote a book of conspiracy theories where he gave no proof. In that book he repeated the claim that Qasab was arrested in Nepal, he picked up the story from pakistan, we can assume that since he gave no other source.

Now Pakistanis are quoting that book as source to claim the same theory :) Circular logic makes sense to mindlessly religious people of sub standard intellect. So its fully expected.

Anyone trying to argue with such people obviously have no experience of theological debates. When you ask them to prove flying angels exist, they tell you YOU prove flying angels don't exist :)

Its futile. OTOH, its not all bad to have raving idiots as enemies.

Last edited:
You dragged High courts & Supreme courts --- I just pointed out that terrorist to whom you gave state funeral was proven guilty in courts as well
Are you comparing Indian Justice system with the Pakistani one and thinking them to be equal?

If you wish I can comprehensively show you how Pakistani court system is a joke pliant to whoever can threaten the judges! It is rare/uncommon for a Pakistani court to deliver unpopular judgement!

The easiest thing on the earth is to make pakistanis believe that they are innocent. All t he greif caused to them is external, even when people born in Pakistan is caught they are foriegn agents. Now I wonder what kind of nationals they have that are employeed in wholesale by foriegn spy agencies to kill their own people. Inspite of all this all Pakistanis are innocent and everything is conspiracy against them.
On topic we have our share of dolts, who will make nonsense statements without facts. These statements are only taken seriously by Pakistani's.

Are you comparing Indian Justice system with the Pakistani one and thinking them to be equal?

If you wish I can comprehensively show you how Pakistani court system is a joke pliant to whoever can threaten the judges! It is rare/uncommon for a Pakistani court to deliver unpopular judgement!

Same can be said for your courts as well, who can't give punishment to mass murderer of Muslims & Sikhs because of pressure by political parties and saffron brigade.

Back
Top Bottom