What's new

In depth analysis of Ajmal Qasab case and link with Hafiz Saeed and Zaki ur Rehman.

Here are his facts ....

"The following facts are pertinent. First, Ajmal Kasab was a Pakistani national, whose place of residence and initial schooling as well as his joining a banned militant organisation was established by the investigators. Second, the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) terrorists were imparted training near Thatta, Sindh and launched by sea from there. The training camp was identified and secured by the investigators. The casings of the explosive devices used in Mumbai were recovered from this training camp and duly matched. Third, the fishing trawler used by the terrorists for hijacking an Indian trawler in which they sailed to Mumbai, was brought back to harbour, then painted and concealed. It was recovered by the investigators and connected to the accused. Fourth, the engine of the dinghy abandoned by the terrorists near Mumbai harbour contained a patent number through which the investigators traced its import from Japan to Lahore and then to a Karachi sports shop from where an LeT-linked militant purchased it along with the dinghy. The money trail was followed and linked to the accused who was arrested. Fifth, the ops room in Karachi, from where the operation was directed, was also identified and secured by the investigators. The communications through Voice over Internet Protocol were unearthed. Sixth, the alleged commander and his deputies were identified and arrested. Seventh, a couple of foreign-based financiers and facilitators were arrested and brought to face trial."

https://www.dawn.com/news/1198061

The only allegation defence lawyers have is they are not allowed to cross examin the Indian witnesses, but what stops Lakhvi from giving voice samples that Pakistani prosecution wants to push forward the case in Pakistan?
this still does not answer ANY of the 3 questions I asked...

is it REALLY that hard? I will post them again...
1. GIVE ME AJMAL'S ACTUAL LAST NAME as I'm sure your officials must've gotten that during interrogation.
2. ACTUAL ADDRESS as I'm sure your officials must've gotten that during interrogation as well.
3. Why did you deny our gov't investigators access to ajmal?

1. dollar is dying as is evident by two major nations, Russia and China ditching the dollar on their own bilateral trade as are other countries including Pakistan.
In your dreams. But let's not take the discussion in that direction. But I'm compelled to give a tip, there is $5 trillion transaction a day in the dollar. So a few countries ditching it is like nonstarter and most countries trade with China and Russia in dollars.

2. I think you purposefully misunderstood my question or maybe I wasn't able to make it clear. well it sucks to be you today cuz I am just far too familiar with the slippery tricks of cowardly little crooked hindus like and I don't allow you to run away merely on misinterpretation. The question is he a Pakistani or not. your claim that he is while we proved through our NADRA that he is not. Do further confirm it, we wanted to question him...yes, WE wanted to investigate him. WHY DID INDIA PREVENT THAT? Of COURSE ISI and other investigation officials would want to question him. if india doesn't have anything to hide, then why prevent that? What're we gonna do, break his neck while he is surrounded by indian officials during the investigation?
It was a stupidity done by your own media to go to his house. Secondly, why would NADRA which is a government agency speak against the governments claim?

And stop being illogical, why would India allow you to visit your asset? No country would allow it. Only diplomats are allowed to visit and you didn't ask for a consular access. That's it.
3. all of your so called "evidence" is based on news paper clippings of bbc and dawn that don't hold up in court. I suggest you go back and watch the video posted by this thread's opener and see where he present an entire charge sheet against india and its so called evidence.

There is a reason why the entire world went silent on this mumbai attack. after india presented the so called "evidence", everyone in the world rolled eyes and laughed at it, even the u.s. sidelined itself leaving you in the dark.
I'm quoting the news on things that actually happened. The case is not establishing if he is a Pakistani or not, but how Pakistani officials help him.

The last line is your stupidity pumping up, the US had their own investigation and arrested Pakistani men, David Headley and Tahawwur Rana. Now tell me where did the US sideline. Go read some papers kid, rather than spouting BS here.

this still does not answer ANY of the 3 questions I asked...

is it REALLY that hard? I will post them again...
1. GIVE ME AJMAL'S ACTUAL LAST NAME as I'm sure your officials must've gotten that during interrogation.
2. ACTUAL ADDRESS as I'm sure your officials must've gotten that during interrogation as well.

1.His ACTUAL NAME is not relevant, him being a PAKISTANI is enough, accepted by the DG FIA
2.His ACTUAL ADDRESS is PAKISTAN, accepted by the DG FIA, which particular rathole he was birthed or raised in is not relevant.
3.Indian government made it clear to Pakistan that no access will be given to Pakistan before they came to India for investigations. Should have cancelled the visit all together if they were coming to talk to their asset.

@SOUTHie,
In your dreams. But let's not take the discussion in that direction. But I'm compelled to give a tip, there is $5 trillion transaction a day in the dollar. So a few countries ditching it is like nonstarter and most countries trade with China and Russia in dollars.
now that is a feel good reply...completely ignorant of the fact that the ditching of the u.s. dollar has already begun. But enjoy the hold in the ground, typical indian ignorance...

It was a stupidity done by your own media to go to his house. Secondly, why would NADRA which is a government agency speak against the governments claim?
that argument is dead on arrival. There is a reason why "media" reports are never taken as evidence in any court. I didn't ask you about NADRA in my questions now did I? I demanded answers from your own investigating officials about what is his last name and his address. everyone remembers their last name and address. It is only natural that your investigators would've asked for that first.

And stop being illogical, why would India allow you to visit your asset? No country would allow it. Only diplomats are allowed to visit and you didn't ask for a consular access. That's it.
bluntly put, the entire purpose of our investigators to interrogate him was to interrogate your claim that he is "our" asset. So I demand AGAIN...if he was our asset, why couldn't your investigators get his last name and his address from him?

I'm quoting the news on things that actually happened. The case is not establishing if he is a Pakistani or not, but how Pakistani officials help him.
what a miserable and a sorry reply. you have never been able to establish even his last name nor his place of residency, in the entire 11,000 pages of documentation presented by india, there is no single line that gives his actual last name or his address. Why would ANYONE believe your claim that he is not just a Pakistani but a Pakistani asset??? are your investigators that inept that they couldn't even get the guy's last name? they couldn't even get him to confess his own address?

The last line is your stupidity pumping up, the US had their own investigation and arrested Pakistani men, David Headley and Tahawwur Rana. Now tell me where did the US sideline. Go read some papers kid, rather than spouting BS here.
if the findings of the u.s. investigations had any merit, do you honestly believe the amerians would've let that go? to say the LEAST, there would've been sanctions of some sort on us just because of that. The fact that they did NOTHING, their state department didn't bother to announce any level of their own or u.n. enforced punitive measures against us CLEARLY dictates that even they new that their finding ultimately have no merit. And besides...we have our boots on the balls, they'll do as we say ANYWAY! :lol:

@ranjeet,
1.His ACTUAL NAME is not relevant, him being a PAKISTANI is enough, accepted by the DG FIA
irrelevant or not, your investigators must have gotten his last name and address, right? just take the dg fia out of the picture because as per your own claim, you didn't want to give any of our agency officials access to ajmal. So never mind him, let's talk about you!!! why didn't your investigators and law enforcement officials present his actual last name and address even once in your own courts...as per your own documentation, the portion of "son of" was left as "to be determined". Is that how pathetic your investigators are?

2.His ACTUAL ADDRESS is PAKISTAN, accepted by the DG FIA, which particular rathole he was birthed or raised in is not relevant.
actually no it is not. Every court trial is based on facts, at least in the real world which I know india is not in touch with. So what is his true identity? what is his last name and what is his address.

3.Indian government made it clear to Pakistan that no access will be given to Pakistan before they came to India for investigations. Should have cancelled the visit all together if they were coming to talk to their asset.
stop lying little boy.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/86190/mumbai-attacks-india-allows-pakistan-to-quiz-ajmal-kasab/
your own government first agreed to let our investigators question him and then backtracked.

chor kay payr nahi hotay. how long will you run.

I demand the answers to the following again as I have gotten nothing but dodging and slipperiness from the likes of you:

@ranjeet,
irrelevant or not, your investigators must have gotten his last name and address, right? just take the dg fia out of the picture because as per your own claim, you didn't want to give any of our agency officials access to ajmal. So never mind him, let's talk about you!!! why didn't your investigators and law enforcement officials present his actual last name and address even once in your own courts...as per your own documentation, the portion of "son of" was left as "to be determined". Is that how pathetic your investigators are?

actually no it is not. Every court trial is based on facts, at least in the real world which I know india is not in touch with. So what is his true identity? what is his last name and what is his address.

stop lying little boy.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/86190/mumbai-attacks-india-allows-pakistan-to-quiz-ajmal-kasab/
your own government first agreed to let our investigators question him and then backtracked.

I demand the answers to the following again as I have gotten nothing but dodging and slipperiness from the likes of you:

What's with your fasination with Kasab's true identity? Here, have fun with it. If you are planning a personal visit to his place kindly send my lanat on his family for raising a snake.

"...But by the end of our visit, a crucial piece of evidence had been gained. The Observer has managed to obtain an electoral roll for Faridkot, which falls under union council number 5, tehsil (area) Depalpur, district Okara. The list of 478 registered voters shows a 'Mohammed Amir', married to Noor Elahi, living in Faridkot. Amir's national identity card number is given as 3530121767339, and Noor's is 3530157035058."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/dec/07/mumbai-terrorism-india-pakistan

What's with your fasination with Kasab's true identity? Here, have fun with it. If you are planning a personal visit to his place kindly send my lanat on his family for raising a snake.

"...But by the end of our visit, a crucial piece of evidence had been gained. The Observer has managed to obtain an electoral roll for Faridkot, which falls under union council number 5, tehsil (area) Depalpur, district Okara. The list of 478 registered voters shows a 'Mohammed Amir', married to Noor Elahi, living in Faridkot. Amir's national identity card number is given as 3530121767339, and Noor's is 3530157035058."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/dec/07/mumbai-terrorism-india-pakistan
:rofl:
Someone held an entire indian city hostage and you couldn't determine his true identity?
:lol:

And these so called "investigators" of yours who published id card numbers, as unverifiable as they maybe, do they even realize how common the male name Mohammed Amir is? There must be at least a dozen of them in that faridcot ALONE! :lol:

You still haven't answered my question, stop trying to slip away cuz I won't let you...
1. GIVE ME AJMAL'S ACTUAL LAST NAME as I'm sure your officials must've gotten that during interrogation. Don't give me news paper clippings, give me what your own investigators have presented, surely even your own courts don't give any attention to news reports...
2. ACTUAL ADDRESS as I'm sure your officials must've gotten that during interrogation as well. Your so called "guardian investigators" managed to get the id card numbers but no address? You expect me to believe this load of horse manure? No one in the world believes your horse manure, there is a reason why your modi's randi rona about terrorism is falling oon deaf ears!
3. Why did you deny our gov't investigators access to ajmal? They agreed to it but then backtracked like little cowards...WHY?!

JAWAB DAY!

Last edited:
:rofl:
Someone held an entire indian city hostage and you couldn't determine his true identity?
:lol:

And these so called "investigators" of yours who published id card numbers, as unverifiable as they maybe, do they even realize how common the male name Mohammed Amir is? There must be at least a dozen of them in that faridcot ALONE! :lol:

You still haven't answered my question, stop trying to slip away cuz I won't let you...
1. GIVE ME AJMAL'S ACTUAL LAST NAME as I'm sure your officials must've gotten that during interrogation. Don't give me news paper clippings, give me what your own investigators have presented, surely even your own courts don't give any attention to news reports...
2. ACTUAL ADDRESS as I'm sure your officials must've gotten that during interrogation as well. Your so called "guardian investigators" managed to get the id card numbers but no address? You expect me to believe this load of horse manure? No one in the world believes your horse manure, there is a reason why your modi's randi rona about terrorism is falling oon deaf ears!
3. Why did you deny our gov't investigators access to ajmal? They agreed to it but then backtracked like little cowards...WHY?!

Lol now we are down to how common a name is? I gave you what you wanted, if it's horse manure according to you, well then sit back and watch us smear it all over Pakistan's face. As far as Modi's randi rona is concered next FATF meeting will tell us what felt on deaf ears. Modi's randi rona or Mard-e-Momins question of
GIVE ME AJMAL'S ACTUAL LAST NAME
ACTUAL ADDRESS
Why did you deny our gov't investigators access to ajmal?

Lol now we are down to how common a name is? I gave you what you wanted, if it's horse manure according to you, well then sit back and watch us smear it all over Pakistan's face. As far as Modi's randi rona is concered next FATF meeting will tell us what felt on deaf ears. Modi's randi rona or Mard-e-Momins question of
GIVE ME AJMAL'S ACTUAL LAST NAME
ACTUAL ADDRESS
Why did you deny our gov't investigators access to ajmal?
you haven't answered crap. as for FATF, it has nothing to do with modi's india and everything to do with the u.s. miserably loosing in afghanistan so they need to find an escape goat to blame. But unfortunately for them, it is gonna fail because let's face it, they just can't afford to have the supply route cut-off, for them it is akin to having their own balls cut off. so don't worry your veggie little heart, We all saw how gutsy your new sugar daddy trump is when it comes to actually enforcing anything against powers like China who have their boots clamped on trump's balls. Pakistan has similar pressure on them via the supply route.

and check again little boy, it is india that is getting cow-dung smeared across its face because no matter where it runs, it is finding a cold shoulder. As for us, heck, we are rising and becoming the center of the world's economic needs; everyone wants to butter us up to get crumbs off of the CPEC pie! :omghaha: 8-)

you haven't answered crap. as for FATF, it has nothing to do with modi's india and everything to do with the u.s. miserably loosing in afghanistan so they need to find an escape goat to blame. But unfortunately for them, it is gonna fail because let's face it, they just can't afford to have the supply route cut-off, for them it is akin to having their own balls cut off. so don't worry your veggie little heart, We all saw how gutsy your new sugar daddy trump is when it comes to actually enforcing anything against powers like China who have their boots clamped on trump's balls. Pakistan has similar pressure on them via the supply route.

and check again little boy, it is india that is getting cow-dung smeared across its face because no matter where it runs, it is finding a cold shoulder. As for us, heck, we are rising and becoming the center of the world's economic needs; everyone wants to butter us up to get crumbs off of the CPEC pie! :omghaha: 8-)

Your frustration is quite understandable, it's as common as the ACTUAL NAME of Kasab in Pakistan over FATF.

Oh and here is Canada picking up crumbs off the CPEC pie ...

Trudeau govt blocks sale of Canadian construction company to CPEC-linked firm
https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...linked-firm/story-hvDcPxAdH51CqtzERBsQGL.html

PPP and it's covert voters are security risk for Pakistan.
While Rehmna Malik being the interior minister raped NADRA and issued Pakistani ID cards and passports to enemies of Pakistan.
Just take Rehman Malik and Zardari in custody for a week and you'll know it all.

Last edited:
Your frustration is quite understandable, it's as common as the ACTUAL NAME of Kasab in Pakistan over FATF.
well as per the admission of the indian "ajmal kasab" in his own video confession, he himself claimed that the he doesn't know his last name and people just gave him the nickname 'kasab' cuz his father was a butcher (of cows most probably :lol:)
and I think your smart enough to know that Muhammed Amir is very common in Pakistan. There is even a cricketer with that name, heck I have two in my family, one on mother's side and one on father's side AND one in the in laws family!

and keeping singing your fatf bhajan, nothing is gonna come out of it as usual!

well as per the admission of the indian "ajmal kasab" in his own video confession, he himself claimed that the he doesn't know his last name and people just gave him the nickname 'kasab' cuz his father was a butcher (of cows most probably :lol:)
and I think your smart enough to know that Muhammed Amir is very common in Pakistan. There is even a cricketer with that name, heck I have two in my family, one on mother's side and one on father's side AND one in the in laws family!

and keeping singing your fatf bhajan, nothing is gonna come out of it as usual!

I wonder why Pakistani government never raised this "Pertinent" question before India. You better get in contact with your, Pakistan is wasting a legal eagle here for sure.

I wonder why Pakistani government never raised this "Pertinent" question before India. You better get in contact with your, Pakistan is wasting a legal eagle here for sure.
Oh we did and got no answers as expected...that's why we wanted to talk to your boy ourselves and once again, as expected, you refused! And besides, how could ANYONE take anything coming out of a nation like this seriously...8-)
Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 12.38.29 PM.png

@SOUTHie,
now that is a feel good reply...completely ignorant of the fact that the ditching of the u.s. dollar has already begun. But enjoy the hold in the ground, typical indian ignorance...

that argument is dead on arrival. There is a reason why "media" reports are never taken as evidence in any court. I didn't ask you about NADRA in my questions now did I? I demanded answers from your own investigating officials about what is his last name and his address. everyone remembers their last name and address. It is only natural that your investigators would've asked for that first.

bluntly put, the entire purpose of our investigators to interrogate him was to interrogate your claim that he is "our" asset. So I demand AGAIN...if he was our asset, why couldn't your investigators get his last name and his address from him?

what a miserable and a sorry reply. you have never been able to establish even his last name nor his place of residency, in the entire 11,000 pages of documentation presented by india, there is no single line that gives his actual last name or his address. Why would ANYONE believe your claim that he is not just a Pakistani but a Pakistani asset??? are your investigators that inept that they couldn't even get the guy's last name? they couldn't even get him to confess his own address?

if the findings of the u.s. investigations had any merit, do you honestly believe the amerians would've let that go? to say the LEAST, there would've been sanctions of some sort on us just because of that. The fact that they did NOTHING, their state department didn't bother to announce any level of their own or u.n. enforced punitive measures against us CLEARLY dictates that even they new that their finding ultimately have no merit. And besides...we have our boots on the balls, they'll do as we say ANYWAY! :lol:

@ranjeet,

stop lying little boy.

Hahaha amazing, Pakistani Establishments make sure to stop info in media. Never give info but stops/screws Media when it has some info.

Info/misinfo is considered and used as weapon and/or asset in Pakistan.

When ur forces don't give facts to ur Senate, Media report is a reasonable Evidence untill contrary is proved.

Back
Top Bottom