What's new

In depth analysis of Ajmal Qasab case and link with Hafiz Saeed and Zaki ur Rehman.

credibility issues? Show me the links where sherry presents the proofs? your not gonna be allowed to make idiotic claims without backing them up. So let's see it!
Again comprehension issue?? I showed the link from pakistani news paper reported by Pakistani reporter. Instead of posting idiotic rhetoric against me you should probably ask your own reporter and news paper. Onus is not on me coz I didn't report it.

Don't you all wishful "BS"? [emoji38]
https://www.dawn.com/news/333884/crackdown-hints-at-faridkot-mumbai-link

Crackdown hints at Faridkot-Mumbai link
December 12, 2008

KARACHI, Dec 11: The targeting of Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jamaatud Dawa and the rounding up of the activists belonging to the two jihadi organisations appear to have been triggered by information originating in India following the capture of one of the 10 men who attacked several targets in Mumbai towards the end of last month.

During the course of Dawn’s own investigations last week our reporters were able to locate a family who claimed to be the kin of the arrested young man in Mumbai.

The sole survivor among the 10 attackers was named as Ajmal Kasab and was supposed to belong to the village Faridkot in the Punjab. Media organisations such as the BBC and now the British newspaper Observer have done reports trying to ascertain the veracity of claims appearing in the media that the young man had a home there.

On Friday last, the BBC reported unusual activity in Faridkot near Deepalpur. A BBC correspondent located a house in the village, the then inhabitants of which carried the surname of Kasab (or Qasab as the word is often spelt here). But the residents denied any link with either Ajmal or with any Amir Kasab, the name of Ajmal’s father as reported by some of the media.

At the weekend, the Observer in England claimed that it had managed to locate the house everyone was looking for so desperately. Its correspondent said he had got hold of the voters’ roll which had the names of Amir Kasab and his wife, identified as Noor, as well as the numbers on the identity cards the couple carried.

Even though the news stories by both BBC and the Observer made a mention of the LeT, some television channels in Pakistan suggested that a connection between Mumbai and Faridkot could not be established beyond a shadow of doubt.

However, the man who said he was Amir Kasab confirmed to Dawn that the young man whose face had been beamed over the media was his son.

For the next few minutes, the fifty-something man of medium build agonized over the reality that took time sinking in, amid sobs complaining about the raw deal the fate had given him and his family.

“I was in denial for the first couple of days, saying to myself it could not have been my son,” he told Dawn in the courtyard of his house in Faridkot, a village of about 2,500 people just a few kilometres from Deepalpur on the way to Kasur. “Now I have accepted it.

“This is the truth. I have seen the picture in the newspaper. This is my son Ajmal.”

Variously addressed as Azam, Iman, Kamal and Kasav, the young man, apparently in his 20s, is being kept in custody at an undisclosed place in Mumbai.

Indian media reports ‘based on intelligence sources’ said the man was said to be a former Faridkot resident who left home a frustrated teenager about four years ago and went to Lahore.

After his brush with crime and criminals in Lahore, he is said to have run into and joined a religious group during a visit to Rawalpindi.

Along with others, claimed the Indian media, he was trained in fighting. And after a crash course in navigation, said Amir Kasab, a father of three sons and two daughters, Ajmal disappeared from home four years ago.

“He had asked me for new clothes on Eid that I couldn’t provide him. He got angry and left.”

While Amir was talking, Ajmal’s two “sisters and a younger brother” were lurking about. To Amir’s right, on a nearby charpoy, sat their mother, wrapped in a chador and in a world of her own. Her trance was broken as the small picture of Ajmal lying in a Mumbai hospital was shown around. They appeared to have identified their son. The mother shrunk back in her chador but the father said he had no problem in talking about the subject.

Amir Kasab said he had settled in Faridkot after arriving from the nearby Haveli Lakha many years ago. He owned the house and made his earnings by selling pakoras in the streets of the village.

He modestly pointed to a hand-cart in one corner of the courtyard. “This is all I have. I shifted back to the village after doing the same job in Lahore.

“My eldest son, Afzal, is also back after a stint in Lahore. He is out working in the fields.”

Faridkot is far from the urbanites’ idea of a remote village. It is located right off a busy road and bears all the characteristics of a lower-middle class locality in a big city.

It has two middle-level schools, one for girls and the other for boys which Ajmal attended as a young boy. For higher standards, the students have to enroll in schools in Deepalpur which is not as far off as the word remote tends to indicate.

It by no means qualifies as Punjab’s backwaters, which makes the young Ajmal’s graduation to an international “fearmonger” even more difficult to understand. The area can do with cleaner streets and a better sewage system but the brick houses towards the side of the Kasur-Deepalpur road have a more organised look to them than is the case with most Pakistani villages.

The Observer newspaper reports that some locals seeking anonymity say the area is a hunting ground for the recruiters of LeT and provides the organisation with rich pickings.

The approach to Faridkot also points to at least some opportunities for those looking for a job. There are some factories in the surroundings, rice mills et al, interspersed with fertile land. But for the gravity of the situation, with its mellowed and welcoming ambience, the picture could be serene.

It is not and Amir Kasab repeats how little role he has had in the scheme since the day his son walked out on him. He calls the people who snatched Ajmal from him his enemies but has no clue who these enemies are. Asked why he didn’t look for his son all this while, he counters: “What could I do with the few resources that I had?”

Otherwise quite forthcoming in his answers, Amir Kasab, a mild-mannered soul, is a bit agitated at the mention of the link between his son’s actions and money. Indian media has claimed that Ajmal’s handlers had promised him that his family will be compensated with Rs150,000 (one and a half lakh) after the completion of the Mumbai mission.

“I don’t sell my sons,” he retorts.

Journalists visiting Faridkot since Dawn reporters were at the village say the family has moved from their home and some relatives now live in the house. Perhaps fearing a media invasion, nobody is willing to say where the family has gone.

Again comprehension issue?? I showed the link from pakistani news paper reported by Pakistani reporter. Instead of posting idiotic rhetoric against me you should probably ask your own reporter and news paper. Onus is not on me coz I didn't report it.
again, credibility issues...I demanded PROOF! as in "proof" that could stand up in the court of law. news paper clippings are always thrown out of the courts unless they contain verifiable substance while your "conditions anonymity" is not verifiable.

AT LEAST provide me the proof where this ajmal gave his actual last name and address to you indians. he was in the indian custody right? I'm sure your law enforcement is proficient enough to AT LEAST get the last name and the actual faridcot address from him, right? well let's see it...8-)

bitvaa aaj teri khayr nahi hay!!!8-)

FATF lost all of its hot air when america refused to put jamat ul ahrar and molvi khurasani on the list of terror organizations. Wonder why the americans are protecting him.

And why didn't you indians give us counselor access to this guy "no last name" ajmal the qassab? I wonder who is trying to avoid the spotlight? Pakistan or india?

Face it little boy, your raw is truly raw...kachi bachi! [emoji38]
Who gives a flying F about America's assets lol. You brought them to your land, now deal with the consequences. And America is a powerful country who gets away with practically doing anything as claimed by @Maarkhoor

Lol! We didn't gave consular access to Ajmal? You never requested for one. Face the reality buddy, you were caught multiple times, even during 1999 when you send Mujahiddheens and thwarted the peace talks. That's what you know, the 1000 cuts style.

again, credibility issues...I demanded PROOF! as in "proof" that could stand up in the court of law. news paper clippings are always thrown out of the courts unless they contain verifiable substance while your "conditions anonymity" is not verifiable.

AT LEAST provide me the proof where this ajmal gave his actual last name and address to you indians. he was in the indian custody right? I'm sure your law enforcement is proficient enough to AT LEAST get the last name and the actual faridcot address from him, right? well let's see it...8-)

bitvaa aaj teri khayr nahi hay!!!8-)
Is former DG FIA who was investigating the case in Pakistan is credible enough?

And America is a powerful country who gets away with practically doing anything as claimed by @Maarkhoor
lols you mistook me I said US used to our ally and still we have strong relation (military) though now some strains are visible which happened to be in past too....US still major arms supplier for Pakistan and we can shot down drones at any time but if they fired missile inside Afghanistan and hitting suspected terrorist which as per previous understanding granted permission is not that mean US is powerful and we can't do any thing. So shut up @SOUTHie and stop scoring brownie points.

https://www.dawn.com/news/333884/crackdown-hints-at-faridkot-mumbai-link

Crackdown hints at Faridkot-Mumbai link
December 12, 2008

KARACHI, Dec 11: The targeting of Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jamaatud Dawa and the rounding up of the activists belonging to the two jihadi organisations appear to have been triggered by information originating in India following the capture of one of the 10 men who attacked several targets in Mumbai towards the end of last month.

During the course of Dawn’s own investigations last week our reporters were able to locate a family who claimed to be the kin of the arrested young man in Mumbai.

The sole survivor among the 10 attackers was named as Ajmal Kasab and was supposed to belong to the village Faridkot in the Punjab. Media organisations such as the BBC and now the British newspaper Observer have done reports trying to ascertain the veracity of claims appearing in the media that the young man had a home there.

On Friday last, the BBC reported unusual activity in Faridkot near Deepalpur. A BBC correspondent located a house in the village, the then inhabitants of which carried the surname of Kasab (or Qasab as the word is often spelt here). But the residents denied any link with either Ajmal or with any Amir Kasab, the name of Ajmal’s father as reported by some of the media.

At the weekend, the Observer in England claimed that it had managed to locate the house everyone was looking for so desperately. Its correspondent said he had got hold of the voters’ roll which had the names of Amir Kasab and his wife, identified as Noor, as well as the numbers on the identity cards the couple carried.

Even though the news stories by both BBC and the Observer made a mention of the LeT, some television channels in Pakistan suggested that a connection between Mumbai and Faridkot could not be established beyond a shadow of doubt.

However, the man who said he was Amir Kasab confirmed to Dawn that the young man whose face had been beamed over the media was his son.

For the next few minutes, the fifty-something man of medium build agonized over the reality that took time sinking in, amid sobs complaining about the raw deal the fate had given him and his family.

“I was in denial for the first couple of days, saying to myself it could not have been my son,” he told Dawn in the courtyard of his house in Faridkot, a village of about 2,500 people just a few kilometres from Deepalpur on the way to Kasur. “Now I have accepted it.

“This is the truth. I have seen the picture in the newspaper. This is my son Ajmal.”

Variously addressed as Azam, Iman, Kamal and Kasav, the young man, apparently in his 20s, is being kept in custody at an undisclosed place in Mumbai.

Indian media reports ‘based on intelligence sources’ said the man was said to be a former Faridkot resident who left home a frustrated teenager about four years ago and went to Lahore.

After his brush with crime and criminals in Lahore, he is said to have run into and joined a religious group during a visit to Rawalpindi.

Along with others, claimed the Indian media, he was trained in fighting. And after a crash course in navigation, said Amir Kasab, a father of three sons and two daughters, Ajmal disappeared from home four years ago.

“He had asked me for new clothes on Eid that I couldn’t provide him. He got angry and left.”

While Amir was talking, Ajmal’s two “sisters and a younger brother” were lurking about. To Amir’s right, on a nearby charpoy, sat their mother, wrapped in a chador and in a world of her own. Her trance was broken as the small picture of Ajmal lying in a Mumbai hospital was shown around. They appeared to have identified their son. The mother shrunk back in her chador but the father said he had no problem in talking about the subject.

Amir Kasab said he had settled in Faridkot after arriving from the nearby Haveli Lakha many years ago. He owned the house and made his earnings by selling pakoras in the streets of the village.

He modestly pointed to a hand-cart in one corner of the courtyard. “This is all I have. I shifted back to the village after doing the same job in Lahore.

“My eldest son, Afzal, is also back after a stint in Lahore. He is out working in the fields.”

Faridkot is far from the urbanites’ idea of a remote village. It is located right off a busy road and bears all the characteristics of a lower-middle class locality in a big city.

It has two middle-level schools, one for girls and the other for boys which Ajmal attended as a young boy. For higher standards, the students have to enroll in schools in Deepalpur which is not as far off as the word remote tends to indicate.

It by no means qualifies as Punjab’s backwaters, which makes the young Ajmal’s graduation to an international “fearmonger” even more difficult to understand. The area can do with cleaner streets and a better sewage system but the brick houses towards the side of the Kasur-Deepalpur road have a more organised look to them than is the case with most Pakistani villages.

The Observer newspaper reports that some locals seeking anonymity say the area is a hunting ground for the recruiters of LeT and provides the organisation with rich pickings.

The approach to Faridkot also points to at least some opportunities for those looking for a job. There are some factories in the surroundings, rice mills et al, interspersed with fertile land. But for the gravity of the situation, with its mellowed and welcoming ambience, the picture could be serene.

It is not and Amir Kasab repeats how little role he has had in the scheme since the day his son walked out on him. He calls the people who snatched Ajmal from him his enemies but has no clue who these enemies are. Asked why he didn’t look for his son all this while, he counters: “What could I do with the few resources that I had?”

Otherwise quite forthcoming in his answers, Amir Kasab, a mild-mannered soul, is a bit agitated at the mention of the link between his son’s actions and money. Indian media has claimed that Ajmal’s handlers had promised him that his family will be compensated with Rs150,000 (one and a half lakh) after the completion of the Mumbai mission.

“I don’t sell my sons,” he retorts.

Journalists visiting Faridkot since Dawn reporters were at the village say the family has moved from their home and some relatives now live in the house. Perhaps fearing a media invasion, nobody is willing to say where the family has gone.
is ANY of this verfiable? no last names, no actual addresses. and yet, these unnamed "observers" some how managed to get their hands on "voter roles" :lol: that had the name of ajmal 'kasab" and his wife noor while ajmal doesn't conviniently remember his own last name...

all that you have done here is presented a classic example of some really pathetic journalism that both bbc and dawn are plagued with.

My question to you is pretty simple and straight forward...
1. GIVE ME AJMAL'S ACTUAL LAST NAME as I'm sure your officials must've gotten that during interrogation.
2. ACTUAL ADDRESS as I'm sure your officials must've gotten that during interrogation as well.
3. Why did you deny our gov't investigators access to ajmal?

These aren't rocket science questions...pretty straight forward, logical and basic. waiting for your answers...

Who gives a flying F about America's assets lol. You brought them to your land, now deal with the consequences. And America is a powerful country who gets away with practically doing anything as claimed by @Maarkhoor

Lol! We didn't gave consular access to Ajmal? You never requested for one. Face the reality buddy, you were caught multiple times, even during 1999 when you send Mujahiddheens and thwarted the peace talks. That's what you know, the 1000 cuts style.
may wanna recheck your info, khurasani has been kicked out and sitting comfy in the american laps in afghanistan. america maybe a powerful country that "thinks" it could get away with anything but that is soon coming to an end as you can tell from the global events.

and you say Pakistan ever asked for counselor access?

https://nation.com.pk/23-Jan-2012/pakistan-wont-get-access-to-ajmal-kasab

it is you jokers who wouldn't give it, we wanted access to interrogate him but you denied in. WHY!

Last edited:
may wanna recheck your info, khurasani has been kicked out and sitting comfy in the american laps in afghanistan. america maybe a powerful country that "thinks" it could get away with anything but that is soon coming to an end as you can tell from the global events.
Yep, there is a feel good thread for that, it's called ending dollar dominance. Look it up.

and you say Pakistan ever asked for counselor access?

https://nation.com.pk/23-Jan-2012/pakistan-wont-get-access-to-ajmal-kasab

it is you jokers who wouldn't give it, we wanted access to interrogate him but you denied in. WHY!
Know the difference between Consular access, and access to Pakistani investigators. They are not diplomats, they are a bunch of people including ISI, who asked for access to their asset? Why would we give you access to him, when he confessed that the state itself sponsored him?

Tell me when did your High commission ask for Consular access? Stop pulling out stupid news:rolleyes: and make yourself look like a laughing stalk.

Well what did he come up with...wanna present his findings?

Also, care to address the allegations the Pakistani lawyer made against the indian gov't?

Just blame it on a Muslim.

From 9/11 to Madrid. From London to Mumbai. Just punish a Muslim.

Islamophobia of the 21st century - funded by the World's biggest powers (US, Russia, France, India, Israel, China) has so far still failed to stop it from being the fastest growing. Talk about His Will. Ameen.

Yep, there is a feel good thread for that, it's called ending dollar dominance. Look it up.

Know the difference between Consular access, and access to Pakistani investigators. They are not diplomats, they are a bunch of people including ISI, who asked for access to their asset? Why would we give you access to him, when he confessed that the state itself sponsored him?

Tell me when did your High commission ask for Consular access? Stop pulling out stupid news:rolleyes: and make yourself look like a laughing stalk.

read what I said again before making a total fool out of yourself, I said "INTERROGATE"! why SHOULDN'T we interrogate him if there is no record of his existence in our records. If I just showed up somewhere in the world and claimed to be an indian who is involved in a crime while you have no record of me, your country too would NATURALLY want to interrogate me and figure out why am I making the claim that I did.

1. dollar is dying as is evident by two major nations, Russia and China ditching the dollar on their own bilateral trade as are other countries including Pakistan.

2. I think you purposefully misunderstood my question or maybe I wasn't able to make it clear. well it sucks to be you today cuz I am just far too familiar with the slippery tricks of cowardly little crooked hindus like and I don't allow you to run away merely on misinterpretation. The question is he a Pakistani or not. your claim that he is while we proved through our NADRA that he is not. Do further confirm it, we wanted to question him...yes, WE wanted to investigate him. WHY DID INDIA PREVENT THAT? Of COURSE ISI and other investigation officials would want to question him. if india doesn't have anything to hide, then why prevent that? What're we gonna do, break his neck while he is surrounded by indian officials during the investigation?

3. all of your so called "evidence" is based on news paper clippings of bbc and dawn that don't hold up in court. I suggest you go back and watch the video posted by this thread's opener and see where he present an entire charge sheet against india and its so called evidence.

There is a reason why the entire world went silent on this mumbai attack. after india presented the so called "evidence", everyone in the world rolled eyes and laughed at it, even the u.s. sidelined itself leaving you in the dark.

Last edited:
Pakistani elites are not immune to being bought. With the right amount of money - they can sing tunes. Same goes for our country.

Well what did he come up with...wanna present his findings?

Also, care to address the allegations the Pakistani lawyer made against the indian gov't?

Here are his facts ....

"The following facts are pertinent. First, Ajmal Kasab was a Pakistani national, whose place of residence and initial schooling as well as his joining a banned militant organisation was established by the investigators. Second, the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) terrorists were imparted training near Thatta, Sindh and launched by sea from there. The training camp was identified and secured by the investigators. The casings of the explosive devices used in Mumbai were recovered from this training camp and duly matched. Third, the fishing trawler used by the terrorists for hijacking an Indian trawler in which they sailed to Mumbai, was brought back to harbour, then painted and concealed. It was recovered by the investigators and connected to the accused. Fourth, the engine of the dinghy abandoned by the terrorists near Mumbai harbour contained a patent number through which the investigators traced its import from Japan to Lahore and then to a Karachi sports shop from where an LeT-linked militant purchased it along with the dinghy. The money trail was followed and linked to the accused who was arrested. Fifth, the ops room in Karachi, from where the operation was directed, was also identified and secured by the investigators. The communications through Voice over Internet Protocol were unearthed. Sixth, the alleged commander and his deputies were identified and arrested. Seventh, a couple of foreign-based financiers and facilitators were arrested and brought to face trial."

https://www.dawn.com/news/1198061

The only allegation defence lawyers have is they are not allowed to cross examin the Indian witnesses, but what stops Lakhvi from giving voice samples that Pakistani prosecution wants to push forward the case in Pakistan?

how pathetic...

first all these hindu rats come swarming to a thread making some ridiculous claims thumping their floppy moobs but when I start the chitrol of all of them simultaneously by demanding answers to critical, pertinent questions to their own claims, they stuff their tails in their mouths and disappear...you don't even hear a peep from these n!gga-b!tches.

@ranjeet @SOUTHie @Sharky @my2cents
I'm waiting for the answer to the following, My question to you jokers are pretty simple and straight forward...
1. GIVE ME AJMAL'S ACTUAL LAST NAME as I'm sure your officials must've gotten that during interrogation.
2. ACTUAL ADDRESS as I'm sure your officials must've gotten that during interrogation as well.
3. Why did you deny our gov't investigators access to ajmal?

Back
Top Bottom