What's new

In a win for Xi Jinping, PLA hails resolution of Doklam stand-off

No road yet at the specific spot of contention, China is still cowering away. Just like you cower away from Taiwan. The link was where your own government spoke about you wanna be HAN warriors pleasuring them themselves too much- don't blame me. :lol:
Wow, you are like a repeating parrot, like a paid RSS 50rupee drone. :rofl:. How does China cower away by occupying the very same plateau India swore to defend? :cool:. So now you want to make your loss in Doklam about masturbation? OK, how exactly did India retreat from a bunch of 'masturbating' soldiers? That's rather pathetic isn't it? :lol:

Did you go back and study geography like I told you too? No more Siliguri OK?

Wow, you are like a repeating parrot, like a paid RSS 50rupee drone. :rofl:. How does China cower away by occupying the very same plateau India swore to defend? :cool:. So now you want to make your loss in Doklam about masturbation? OK, how exactly did India retreat from a bunch of 'masturbating' soldiers? That's rather pathetic isn't it? :lol:

Did you go back and study geography like I told you too? No more Siliguri OK?
The soldiers were ones deemed not have the problem of wannabe internet Han warrior's :lol:
No road built at the point/area of contention_China cowered away and are still cowering away from building there. Period.

The soldiers were ones deemed not have the problem of wannabe internet Han warrior's :lol:
No road built at the point/area of contention_China cowered away and are still cowering away from building there. Period.
You still cannot explain to me how China is cowering away by completing a grade 40 network and essentially occupying that plateau.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom