What's new

In a win for Xi Jinping, PLA hails resolution of Doklam stand-off

The place of contention is called DOKLAM and yes we have completed building in Doklam plateau. We however have not extended a km to Gyomochen. See the difference? There is no propaganda, only facts and the way you analyze and reply is like a typical Indian, arguing without looking at the facts on the ground.

Indians are myopic people, they are so focused on arguing, they fail to see the big picture. Why did India object to roads on the plateau and brought in bulldozers to try to destroy it? Because roads are an instrument to troops movement and occupation. The exact thing happened due to their own blunder, by shifting the goalpost now to a small extension, they forfeited the whole plateau to Chinese occupation, which they had been trying to prevent all along. You see the big picture now? The extension to Gyomochen was just a last resort to save some face. Nobody will give a free lunch, India had to sacrifice something in return for a concession, a dignified retreat and a road postponement. :enjoy:

Nope, you can't fool those outside of the Chinese ecosystem- the place of contention is a specific area we learned called chicken's neck. All your bluster outside of it meaningless.

You've earlier in this thread agreed with the fact that you backed away from that specific area and are not building anything there. China cowered away from the precise area of contention, period,

Rest of your claims are just your claims mixed in with insults directed at Indians...frankly I have ceased to read beyond the first few lines because of the same talking points, propaganda claims, and abusive rants.

Nope, you can't fool those outside of the Chinese ecosystem- the place of contention is a specific area we learned called chicken's neck. All your bluster outside of it meaningless.

You've earlier in this thread agreed with the fact that you backed away from that specific area and are not building anything there.

Rest of your claims are just your claims mixed in with insults directed at Indians...frankly I have ceased to read beyond the first few lines because of the same talking points, propaganda claims, and abusive rants.

contention is a specific area we learned called chicken's neck.
OMG, guys I am speechless. The Chicken Neck aka Siliguri Corridor IS IN INDIA genius.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: It is called the chicken neck because once chopped off, the entire NE is cut off get it? Doklam plateau is a piece of high altitude area facing that corridor.

We have never backed away from SILIGURI, WE HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO LET ALONE CLAIM SILIGURI geniussssssssssssssssssssssss.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Are you dumb or something? You want me to teach you geography now? Hey Indian posters, please take back this bag of embarrassment before I die from laughing.

OMG, guys I am speechless. The Chicken Neck aka Siliguri Corridor IS IN INDIA genius.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: It is called the chicken neck because once chopped off, the entire NE is cut off get it? Doklam plateau is a piece of high altitude area facing that corridor.

We have never backed away from SILIGURI, WE HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO LET ALONE CLAIM SILIGURI geniussssssssssssssssssssssss.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Are you dumb or something? You want me to teach you geography now? Hey Indian posters, please take back this bag of embarrassment before I die from laughing.
You know this dude is a paid PDF insider just like Jhungary. If you ignore the posts, decrease traffic and let this forum die.

Does not matter if I'm wrong about the name. What matters is that it was a specific area and China cowered away. Nothing is being built in the area of contention, called by whatever name. And the world community knows so...

Does not matter if I'm wrong about the name. What matters is that it was a specific area and China cowered away. Nothing is being built in the area of contention, called by whatever name. And the world community knows so...
:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Such a genius!

You know this dude is a paid PDF insider just like Jhungary. If you ignore the posts, decrease traffic and let this forum die.
Okay enough toying with him. Waste of bandwidth.

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Such a genius!

Okay enough toying with him. Waste of bandwidth.
Don't echo Indian lies. Indian intention was to push PLA out of Doklam but the trigger for their anger was not road building but PLA demolishing their outpost in Doklam! Now with PLA fortification, those outposts are gone for good! Another Modi victory:laughcry:

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...ved-by-china-sources/article19161953.ece/amp/

Indians are shupa powa! Get ready!

Last edited:
Don't echo Indian lies. Indian intention was to push PLA out of Doklam but the trigger for their anger was not road building but PLA demolishing their outpost in Doklam! Now with PLA fortification, those outposts are gone for good! Another Modi victory:laughcry:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.theh...ved-by-china-sources/article19161953.ece/amp/

Well the problem was they told their domestic audience it was about a road to save face, so now they are stuck with that script.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.theh...ved-by-china-sources/article19161953.ece/amp/

no, their intention was making sure that no road was built in a specific area which would threaten another of immense strategic value.

Since you like to add random links that have nothing to do with the topic to every post. Here is one your government put out. hilarious.
https://www.thesunstrategicws/43065...-going-blind-from-fiddling-with-their-phones/

Last edited:
If those Chinese criminals hiding in India are not wanted in China for their crimes, they would have demanded to take back South Tibet. What is India waiting for and not return South Tibet to these slave owning former Tibetans.
Don't keep on spouting nonsense, and quote figures out from your behind.
Let us know how many Chinese criminals ran and hide in India this year.

I am not defending China, I am just pointing out how Incredibly pathetic India is.
Is your eyes failing you, eyesight failing before your years spending too much time on your toys, check my flags.

While you whine, Indians are spending money in China in record numbers.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/chi...ber-1-tourist-destination-for-indians-1758226
All India | PressTrust of India | Updated: October 04, 2017
'China Quickly Becoming Number 1 Tourist Destination For Indians'

It is nice to see Chinese doing well in another part of the Indic eco-sphere i.e. Singapore. Lol, we don't give poverty struck and persecuted Chinese refugees an entire state which is called Arunachal Pradesh. That's not how refugees work. LOL - you crack me up with your naivety.

It is nice to see Chinese doing well in another part of the Indic eco-sphere i.e. Singapore. Lol, we don't give poverty struck and persecuted Chinese refugees an entire state which is called Arunachal Pradesh. That's not how refugees work. LOL - you crack me up with your naivety.
What you mean India don't give an entire state ?
South Tibet is not for India to give.
Return it to the Tibetans, i.e. Tibetan Chinese.

You sure sound like you crack up without any help from anyone.

What you mean India don't give an entire state ?
South Tibet is not for India to give.
Return it to the Tibetans, i.e. Tibetan Chinese.

You sure sound like you crack up without any help from anyone.
LOL - It is known as Arunachal Pradesh and even the Tibetans themselves have not asked for it. High IQ Chinese indeed.

no, their intention was making sure that no road was built in a specific area which would threaten another of immense strategic value.

Since you like to add random links that have nothing to do with the topic to every post. Here is one your government put out. hilarious.
https://www.thesunstrategicws/43065...-going-blind-from-fiddling-with-their-phones/
Masturbating kids aside, how does completed grade 40 road networks on Doklam plateau + Chinese occupation of the plateau not equal a threat of immense strategic value? :china:. Or you mean that strategic place was Siliguri aka the chicken neck?>:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Masturbating kids aside, how does completed grade 40 road networks on Doklam plateau + Chinese occupation of the plateau not equal a threat of immense strategic value? :china:. Or you mean that strategic place was Siliguri aka the chicken neck?>:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not aside, it is your own government speaking of military recruits applying. Ironical, you call yourself HAN Warrior. :lol:

You still have not had the kahonas to build the road at the very spot you were thrown off by the Indians. I could not care less of what grade the roads are and of the Indian border infrastructure

Not aside, it is your own government speaking of military recruits applying. Ironical, you call yourself HAN Warrior. :lol:

You still have not had the kahonas to build the road at the very spot you were thrown off by the Indians. I could not care less of what grade the roads are and of the Indian border infrastructure
You want me to start a topic on masturbating kids? Seriously? :lol:

Well have you ever thought that maybe in return for postponing that 1km road outside the plateau, China occupied that plateau instead? There is no free lunch bhai. You need to exchange something for something.:D. Or is that area of contention now siliguri? :guns:

You want me to start a topic on masturbating kids? Seriously? :lol:

Well have you ever thought that maybe in return for postponing that 1km road outside the plateau, China occupied that plateau instead? There is no free lunch bhai. You need to exchange something for something.:D. Or is that area of contention now siliguri? :guns:
No road yet at the specific spot of contention, China is still cowering away. Just like you cower away from Taiwan. The link was where your own government spoke about you wanna be HAN warriors pleasuring them themselves too much- don't blame me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom