What's new

In a win for Xi Jinping, PLA hails resolution of Doklam stand-off

I was about to draw the attention of their most flamboyant fan-boys to this, then decided against rubbing it in. There is no doubt that the PRC has achieved considerable diplomatic maturity, and that its increasing importance in world affairs will inevitably push it in the direction of rule-based international relations. That is the important part of the conflict resolution.

As for those idiots who still have videos of a Chinese soldier kicking an Indian soldier from behind, it is time that they understood that they now are part of the problem, NOT part of the solution.
185436.jpg
185436.jpg
185436.jpg
185436.jpg
185436.jpg
185436.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indians- You must know several of those who comment here from the Chinese side are perhaps those candidates rejected by the PLA military for too much self-gratifying activity. They have now have decided to help the country through mental "self-gratification" on PDF on Doklam. ;)

Outside of the fanboys, Doklam is a loss for China, and the world community knows it. The world community knows China wanted to build a road in a specific area within the plateau. They were stopped and now are repairing old roads in an area miles away.

They are not building in the specific area (I believe called Chicken's neck)where India forbade them. Just like their cowered stance with Taiwan, the Chinese when stood up to, they back off.

I'll tell you; I was reading those articles posted here and the back forth with some interest during the crisis. I was explicitly intrigued by how the Chinese soldiers were described as being spoilt, smoking consistently, and not being able to stand out in the cold for long because of their preference for their heated bunkers.

@Feng Leng @Han Warrior @Sanchez @sinait I do enjoy your persistence while only fooling yourselves.
Well bro, I think you should start checking the maps and understand the geography before you assume something. Else I won't waste my time answering you.

In the world of geopolitics, people talk about leverage. Is India more powerful militarily, technologically or economically when compared to China. So why would China give in? For you to reach an agreement, there has to be exchanges, and in this case, Doklam was exchanged for a verbal road postponement agreement. Why do you think the Indian MEA is so quiet? :rofl:.

Fair or unfair? China never did have direct control of Doklam, why do you think we were proposing to exchange territories with Bhutan for it? Now we don't even have to exchange anything for it, and best, we still get to keep our trade surplus with India. India would lose in a conventional war. This is a country who can;t make simple rifles, tanks or howitzers or high performance drones.

It is no surprise to me that Indians like to redefine the Donglang standoff into narrow specifics to define a win to delude their masses.
When at a loss, Indians just redefine the objectives to claim a win. :hitwall:

Singapore is by no means inside the Chinese ecosystem as is witnessed by their displeasure with our independent Singapore centric policies.
You obviously cannot differentiate between widening roads for rapid access with repairing, so a note about how dismal Indians are at building roads is useful.

Chinese ecosystem is about the Chinese and not limited to China. I know well how far the machine reaches.

There is no redefining outside of yours. This is the most simplistic of any conflicts. You guys went into an area the Indians, and Bhutanese objected. We were given a barrage of maps and read articles here from everywhere about the 'specific' area of contention, including from the Chinese. We as the observers on PDF have been hammered about the location named the "Chicken's neck" over and over again during the conflict. The Indians were speaking about that specific area too.

You guys bragged about how you were going to go to war, your government through state-run media threatened the Indians with absurd immaturity (language akin to the N Korean regime), wrote media articles promising you will build roads in that specific area and the end you backed off.

There is nothing being built in the precise area of contention ALA the Chicken's Neck location. Their Ministry has confirmed you have not developed roads in the chicken's neck.

All you are doing now is repairing, widening old roads miles away.

This is the last of my communication on this issue with you dear man. You are not fooling anyone outside of your peeps within your ecosystem.

Well bro, I think you should start checking the maps and understand the geography before you assume something. Else I won't waste my time answering you.

In the world of geopolitics, people talk about leverage. Is India more powerful militarily, technologically or economically when compared to China. So why would China give in? For you to reach an agreement, there has to be exchanges, and in this case, Doklam was exchanged for a verbal road postponement agreement. Why do you think the Indian MEA is so quiet? :rofl:.

Fair or unfair? China never did have direct control of Doklam, why do you think we were proposing to exchange territories with Bhutan for it? Now we don't even have to exchange anything for it, and best, we still get to keep our trade surplus with India. India would lose in a conventional war. This is a country who can;t make simple rifles, tanks or howitzers or high performance drones.

I think you mistake spurts of bluster from the Chinese government as being the way the world behaves. "If you go to a Nobel prize function we will cut off trade with you. If you see the Dalai Lama you will make us very upset and we will sanction you. If you don't agree to a 5000 map we found that says S China sea is ours, we will go to war with you."

The Indian MEA was silent even during the conflict. They acted maturely.

Ultimately, China gave in just like they gave in with Taiwan. Taiwan openly challenges China, and you find some diplomatic way to not engage militarily.

To claim you have a Military, economic or technological advantage over them to take on Doklam is absurd. I can't believe I have to explain this to you-
- Your Military size means nothing and has no leverage when it came to Doklam. I know you guys love to bloviate a lot about going to war_but anyone with 2 cents of a brain would tell you that China would not go to war over it. Everybody knew it.

- Economically. What leverage do you think you have when the trade deficit works in your favor with them? If you had economic leverage then why did you not use it? It's the Indians; I keep reading here, that are cutting back on Chinese imports and their government adding new traffics against China, post-Doklam.

You are only repairing old road miles away. You cowered away, and all the bluster you post here can't put that Humpty back again. Maybe when the weather gets better as per the Chinese ministry? :lol:

Last edited:
I think you mistake spurts of bluster from the Chinese government as being the way the world behaves. "If you go to a Nobel prize function we will cut off trade with you. If you see the Dalai Lama you will make us very upset and we will sanction you. If you don't agree to a 5000 map we found that says S China sea is ours, we will go to war with you."
You seems to be ignorant of the geography of Doklam, I am not even talking about any claimant's map here. I am talking about GOOGLE MAPS genius. Please stop derailing the topic on Dalai Lama or sanctions, what has it got to do with Doklam.

The Indian MEA was silent even during the conflict. They acted maturely.
Sure. The infamous loudmouth is now surprisingly silent. 'expeditious disengagement'? :rofl:

Ultimately, China gave in just like they gave in with Taiwan. Taiwan openly challenges China, and you find some diplomatic way to not engage militarily.
How did we give in on Taiwan, officially Taiwan is still known as Republic of China and claims the same Doklam and even more. Don't get me wrong, my grand dad was a Nationalist, I have a Kuomintang flag in my apartment, but to me Communist or Nationalist, both are Chinese. And both are obligated to defend Chinese territory.

To claim you have a Military, economic or technological advantage over them to take on Doklam is absurd. I can't believe I have to explain this to you-
- Your Military size means nothing and has no leverage when it came to Doklam. I know you guys love to bloviate a lot about going to war_but anyone with 2 cents of a brain would tell you that China would not go to war over it. Everybody knew it.
So a more powerful, well funded and more technologically advanced military means nothing? Why do I even need to waste my time on you. Such a genius.

- Economically. What leverage do you think you have when the trade deficit works in your favor with them? If you had economic leverage then why did you not use it? It's the Indians; I keep reading here, that are cutting back on Chinese imports and their government adding new traffics against China, post-Doklam.
Having an economy 5 times bigger is not an advantage? Trade deficits works in our favor to the tune of 50bil$, that's more than the Indian defense budget. You get the picture? The problem is India has no other alternative than to buy Chinese goods, if they don't buy our goods, their trade deficit will be triple that. Common sense right, we don't put a gun on them to buy our stuff. Being held hostage by our goods shows how economically vulnerable they are, you think 50 billion$ is a lot compared to the roughly 4 trillion trade we have with the rest of the world?

You are only repairing old road miles away. You cowered away, and all the bluster you post here can't put that Humpty back again. Maybe when the weather gets better as per the Chinese ministry? :lol:
Actually we are expanding the road to higher grade roads to accommodate more troops movement and equipment. There are also new bunkers as per Indian reports to flank Indian soldiers along the Doklam Doka La border. We keep our promises, as long as we have defacto annexation of Doklam, we will definitely give India a road postponement to Gyomochen, who care. The road network on Doklam plateau is already complete till Doka La.:partay:. You do know where the plateau, ridge and Gyomochen is right or do you want me to explain to you the geography and strategic locations? You see that flat piece of real estate on higher ground between Batang la and Doka la? and that yellow high grade road which passes it?
china-india-bhutan-doka-la-region-topo.jpg

url

Last edited by a moderator:
You seems to be ignorant of the geography of Doklam, I am not even talking about any claimant's map here. I am talking about GOOGLE MAPS genius. Please stop derailing the topic on Dalai Lama or sanctions, what has it got to do with Doklam.

Sure. The infamous loudmouth is now surprisingly silent. 'expeditious disengagement'? :rofl:

How did we give in on Taiwan, officially Taiwan is still known as Republic of China and claims the same Doklam and even more. Don't get me wrong, my grand dad was a Nationalist, I have a Kuomintang flag in my apartment, but to me Communist or Nationalist, both are Chinese. And both are obligated to defend Chinese territory.

So a more powerful, well funded and more technologically advanced military means nothing? Why do I even need to waste my time on you. Such a genius.

Having an economy 5 times bigger is not an advantage? Trade deficits works in our favor to the tune of 50bil$, that's more than the Indian defense budget. You get the picture? The problem is India has no other alternative than to buy Chinese goods, if they don't buy our goods, their trade deficit will be triple that. Common sense right, we don't put a gun on them to buy our stuff. Being held hostage by our goods shows how economically vulnerable they are, you think 50 billion$ is a lot compared to the roughly 4 trillion trade we have with the rest of the world?

Actually we are expanding the road to higher grade roads to accommodate more troops movement and equipment. There are also new bunkers as per Indian reports to flank Indian soldiers along the Doklam Doka La border. We keep our promises, as long as we have defacto annexation of Doklam, we will definitely give India a road postponement to Gyomochen, who care. The road network on Doklam plateau is already complete till Doka La.:partay:. You do know where the plateau, ridge and Gyomochen is right or do you want me to explain to you the geography and strategic locations? You see that flat piece of real estate on higher ground between Batang la and Doka la? and that yellow high grade road which passes it?
china-india-bhutan-doka-la-region-topo.jpg

url

Yup, a more technologically advanced, powerful military, and economy mean Jack when you know none of it could be used during this conflict. You seem to have difficulty comprehending that statement.

This conversation is all about one location, and the Chinese claims during the conflict. Frankly, you seem to agree that there is no road at the point of contention- Thank you. The rest of your claims of flanking and whatever is moot and self-proclaimed claims. Have at it.

Btw, you seem to cite Indian media to support parts of your assertations while adding other parts never stated. So here is the Indian media article I found in under 1 minute that disputes your assertions.
China widens road near Doklam, India says no strategic impact
Army sources confirmed that the PLA was constructing a road in Chumbi valley but added that the area was under Chinese control and the development did not have strategic implications for India. Around 500 soldiers are present in the area where the road construction is being carried out.

Last edited:
Yup, a more technologically advanced, powerful military, and economy mean Jack when you know none of it could be used during this conflict. You seem to have difficulty comprehending that statement.
None of it was used because we choose not to use it, having this advantage meant leverage in negotiations, are you comprehending now? India knows she can never win this war, hence after we stir up Ladakh to send India a signal this was gonna be a 2 front war, India retreated a week after that. Coincidence? Modi is not as 'powderful' as you think he is.

This conversation is all about one location, and the Chinese claims during the conflict. Frankly, you seem to agree that there is no road at the point of contention- Thank you. The rest of your claims of flanking and whatever is moot and self-proclaimed claims. Have at it.
That's why I ask you to understand the geography, else how much I explain makes no sense to you. There is a road from the accepted Chinese border all the way to Doka La. That portions was upgraded/built this year in 2017 roughly 5km long. There is another road from Senche la, upgraded too, but not this year. The road was supposed to be extended from Doka La until Gyomochen peak, the Chinese tri-junction, it is located at the end of Doklam but not Doklam plateau, Doka La is geographically the end of Doklam plateau, hence you see Indian base located there. The flat portion you saw in that map is the plateau with road already completed and upgraded to grade 40. When Indians stopped work they were bringing in excavators to destroy the roads in Doklam plateau not just to stop the construction,because controlling that plateau meant endangering the whole Siliguri corridor. They thought they can do tit for tat because Chinese soldiers destroyed their bunkers earlier on the plateau. In return Chinese send in troops and it became a standstill, in return for withdrawing from Doklam and allowing the Chinese occupation of the plateau, China agreed to postpone the road extension to Gyomochen, which was roughly a km away. Extension to Gyomochen did not give any strategic advantage to China except as a symbol of sovereignty since it was the Chinese version of the tri-junction. So it is a win win situation, Chinese territory expanded, and India got a face saving retreat but the biggest losers were the Bhutanese who got screwed over by India. Hence, the saying, never trust an Indian, they only talk.

Btw, you seem to cite Indian media to support parts of your assertations while adding other parts never stated. So here is the Indian media article I found in under 1 minute that disputes your assertions.
There are many versions from the Indian media, but most versions support the fact that the Chinese are still there and are fortifying their positions roughly 100-200 meters from the point of conflict which was actually next to the Doka La border. The roads in Doklam are already grade 40, the roads widening is to increase the capacity for more vehicles, no strategic impact at all? :rofl:

Again, let me repeat this, for negotiations to work, there need to be exchanges, it can never be a win lose situation. By your logic, China would just retreat and leave without getting anything? Does it make sense?

Last edited by a moderator:

Indian Army never had a problem with China constructing road or any infrastructure in its own boundary.
the moot point of this issue was construction near disputed territory which both India and Bhutan objected and successfully stalled.
I have to agree with points you've made in your posts that certain ill informed members have made it an ego issue to justify whatever they believe. Well they are entitled to their views, doesn't change a thing on ground.
To simplify the whole story, its like a country having a territorial dispute over some islands outside EEZ in High seas confronting another country. Once they withdraw, the country starts constructing on its own shores and projecting that as some kind of victory.

Indian Army never had a problem with China constructing road or any infrastructure in its own boundary.
the moot point of this issue was construction near disputed territory which both India and Bhutan objected and successfully stalled.
I have to agree with points you've made in your posts that certain ill informed members have made it an ego issue to justify whatever they believe. Well they are entitled to their views, doesn't change a thing on ground.
To simplify the whole story, its like a country having a territorial dispute over some islands outside EEZ in High seas confronting another country. Once they withdraw, the country starts constructing on its own shores and projecting that as some kind of victory.
Yes anant, India won by retreating back like a running dog. Modi would like you to believe this. :rofl:. The power of the Indian twisted tongue, they can twist the dead back alive.

LOL at the Indian going bonkers with humiliation! :woot:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/how-china-has-built-major-roads-in-doklam-exclusive-1761221

What happened to Indian boasting about defending Bhutan territory Doklam from PLA? :lol:

LOL at the Indian going bonkers with humiliation! :woot:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/how-china-has-built-major-roads-in-doklam-exclusive-1761221

What happened to Indian boasting about defending Bhutan territory Doklam from PLA? :lol:

Chinese ecosystem is about the Chinese and not limited to China. I know well how far the machine reaches.

There is no redefining outside of yours. This is the most simplistic of any conflicts. You guys went into an area the Indians, and Bhutanese objected. We were given a barrage of maps and read articles here from everywhere about the 'specific' area of contention, including from the Chinese. We as the observers on PDF have been hammered about the location named the "Chicken's neck" over and over again during the conflict. The Indians were speaking about that specific area too.

You guys bragged about how you were going to go to war, your government through state-run media threatened the Indians with absurd immaturity (language akin to the N Korean regime), wrote media articles promising you will build roads in that specific area and the end you backed off.

There is nothing being built in the precise area of contention ALA the Chicken's Neck location. Their Ministry has confirmed you have not developed roads in the chicken's neck.

All you are doing now is repairing, widening old roads miles away.

This is the last of my communication on this issue with you dear man. You are not fooling anyone outside of your peeps within your ecosystem.
I gather from what you wrote, you are a no-brainer.
My Government never threatened the Indians from what I know.
We only limit the number of Indians come begging for a job.
Indians(India) who did contribute to my country, my apologies.

As is usual with Indians, you lot keep bragging without waiting for the final outcome at Donglang.
It is clear as day, the Chinese are in control of Donglang, while the Indians cowardly turned tail.
Same here, no point to go on and on about Indian "winning" delusion.

As is usual with Indians, you lot keep bragging without waiting for the final outcome at Donglang.
It is clear as day, the Chinese are in control of Donglang, while the Indians cowardly turned tail.
Aww - my simple Chinese friend doesn't know that it is Chinese citizens who come begging for refugee status in India. We do like the momos.

Yawn - get over Dokhlam - you ran away without building a road after even threatening to invade Kashmir. And something about Sikkim too.

If I'm a "No-Brainer" as you have called me, then why is it that you keep moving away from the topic at hand to distracting with insults about the Indians? The topic is a specific area in Doklam and the Chinese cowardice ultimately seen after several threats.
Leave Chinese land or face war’: China MoD official warns India amid border standoff

Aww - my simple Chinese friend doesn't know that it is Chinese citizens who come begging for refugee status in India. We do like the momos.

Yawn - get over Dokhlam - you ran away without building a road after even threatening to invade Kashmir. And something about Sikkim too.
From what I gather, those who ran away and hide in India are slave owners and traitors who carry out the evil designs of the Indians and CIA to destabilize China.
The Dalai Lama is a confirmed CIA agent.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...s-along-china-border/articleshow/60147975.cms
December 19, 2016
Mainstream Media Confirm Dalai Lama is A CIA Asset
When their evil plan failed, of course they will run and hide in the country of their collaborators.
They are not refugees, they are India's partners in crime.

Back
Top Bottom