What's new

In a win for Xi Jinping, PLA hails resolution of Doklam stand-off

From what I gather, those who ran away and hide in India are slave owners and traitors who carry out the evil designs of the Indians and CIA to destabilize China.
The Dalai Lama is a confirmed CIA agent.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...s-along-china-border/articleshow/60147975.cms
December 19, 2016
Mainstream Media Confirm Dalai Lama is A CIA Asset
When their evil plan failed, of course they will run and hide in the country of their collaborators.
They are not refugees, they are India's partners in crime.
Lol. Yes, the Buddhist monks and the Dalai Lama are terrorists while the regime which invaded Tibet, killed millions of its own citizens, muzzles freedom of speech and expression and saves the like of Hafiz Saeed is the proverbial good guy in the story. High IQ Chinese logic. By the way, they are recognized as refugees by the UN - why don't you do something about it?

Lol. Yes, the Buddhist monks and the Dalai Lama are terrorists while the regime which invaded Tibet, killed millions of its own citizens, muzzles freedom of speech and expression and saves the like of Hafiz Saeed is the proverbial good guy in the story. High IQ Chinese logic. By the way, they are recognized as refugees by the UN - why don't you do something about it?
These treacherous Tibetan criminals hiding in India masquerade as refugees in order to resettle in developed Western countries, and not be stuck in incredibly filthy and corrupt India.

These treacherous Tibetan criminals hiding in India masquerade as refugees in order to resettle in developed Western countries, and not be stuck in incredibly filthy and corrupt India.
LOL - am sure that is the story the communist party feeds you. But the Tibetans prefer India - as can be seen in their numbers here. One can only imagine how filthy and corrupt China is if Chinese citizens beg to be refugees in India. Imagine being a refugee in a 3rd world country in the first place. "Masquerade as refugees" - lol, why doesn't your spineless Government take it up the UN High Commissioner for Refugees? Because even there you will be laughed at.

LOL - am sure that is the story the communist party feeds you. But the Tibetans prefer India - as can be seen in their numbers here. One can only imagine how filthy and corrupt China is if Chinese citizens beg to be refugees in India. Imagine being a refugee in a 3rd world country in the first place. "Masquerade as refugees" - lol, why doesn't your spineless Government take it up the UN High Commissioner for Refugees? Because even there you will be laughed at.
You are very ignorant.
We don't have any communist party here.
We can migrate freely, which many do to the US, Canada, Australia, countries with high pay and lots of living space.
You are real ungrateful for calling my Government spineless, but your Modi thought otherwise.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...pore-s-investments-in-india-s-infrast-8231220
India PM Modi praises Singapore's investments in India's infrastructure
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi says the Singapore-India cooperation in the power sector is as an example of countries helping India develop into a global power.

Even Modi acknowledge we are a great help to poor desolate India.
Keep your comments directed to me personally as Singapore are friends with India.
I just cannot stand the way Indians are bullying its smaller neighbors and abusing its minorities especially in Kashmir.
Chinese citizens beg to be refugees in India.
Are you serious dude ?
What you are taking must be good stuff, as your level of delusion suggest.
Who in their right mind would want to reside in this rapist and shit filled country ?
Except escaping slave owning criminals who are wanted in China but who would now be safe from the law in this caste slave country.

The other way around should be more plausible.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/chi...ber-1-tourist-destination-for-indians-1758226
All India | PressTrust of India | Updated: October 04, 2017
'China Quickly Becoming Number 1 Tourist Destination For Indians'
Recent years have witnessed India's outbound tourism soar, with more and more Indians choosing China as their top destination.

There you have it, straight from the horse mouth.

Last edited:
If I'm a "No-Brainer" as you have called me, then why is it that you keep moving away from the topic at hand to distracting with insults about the Indians? The topic is a specific area in Doklam and the Chinese cowardice ultimately seen after several threats.
Leave Chinese land or face war’: China MoD official warns India amid border standoff
LOL at the Indian going bonkers with humiliation! :woot:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/how-china-has-built-major-roads-in-doklam-exclusive-1761221

What happened to Indian boasting about defending Bhutan territory Doklam from PLA? :lol:

You are very ignorant.
We don't have any communist party here.
We can migrate freely, which many do to the US, Canada, Australia, countries with high pay and lots of living space.
You are real ungrateful for calling my Government spineless, but your Modi thought otherwise.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...pore-s-investments-in-india-s-infrast-8231220
India PM Modi praises Singapore's investments in India's infrastructure
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi says the Singapore-India cooperation in the power sector is as an example of countries helping India develop into a global power.

Even Modi acknowledge we are a great help to poor desolate India.
Keep your comments directed to me personally as Singapore are friends with India.
I just cannot stand the way Indians are bullying its smaller neighbors and abusing its minorities especially in Kashmir.

Are you serious dude ?
What you are taking must be good stuff, as your level of delusion suggest.
Who in their right mind would want to reside in this rapist and shit filled country ?
Except escaping slave owning criminals who are wanted in China but who would now be safe from the law in this caste slave country.

The other way around should be more plausible.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/chi...ber-1-tourist-destination-for-indians-1758226
Recent years have witnessed India's outbound tourism soar, with more and more Indians choosing China as their top destination.

There you have it, straight from the horse mouth.
Lol, make up your mind. Are you defending Singapore or China? I too would be too embarrassed to defend China and switch to Singapore if I were you, so I don't blame you.
And yes, we will continue to take in Chinese refugees. I can only imagine how bad things are in pathetic little China if about 100,000 Chinese citizens live here like refugees.

LOL at the Indian going bonkers with humiliation! :woot:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/how-china-has-built-major-roads-in-doklam-exclusive-1761221

What happened to Indian boasting about defending Bhutan territory Doklam from PLA? :lol:

There is no redefining of the conflict. This is the most simplistic of any conflicts. You guys went into an area the Indians, and Bhutanese objected. We were given a barrage of maps and read articles here from everywhere about the 'specific' area of contention, including from the Chinese. We as the observers on PDF have been hammered about the location named the "Chicken's neck" over and over again during the conflict. The Indians were speaking about that specific area too.

You guys bragged about how you were going to go to war, your government through state-run media threatened the Indians with absurd immaturity (language akin to the N Korean regime), wrote media articles promising you will build roads in that specific area and the end you backed off.

There is nothing being built in the precise area of contention ALA the Chicken's Neck location. Their Ministry has confirmed you have not developed roads in the chicken's neck.

All you are doing now is repairing, widening old roads miles away.

If I'm a "No-Brainer" as you have called me, then why is it that you keep moving away from the topic at hand to distracting with insults about the Indians? The topic is a specific area in Doklam and the Chinese cowardice ultimately seen after several threats.
Leave Chinese land or face war’: China MoD official warns India amid border standoff
Chinese cowardice? Last I heard it was the Indians who scrammed? :rofl:

There is no redefining of the conflict. This is the most simplistic of any conflicts. You guys went into an area the Indians, and Bhutanese objected. We were given a barrage of maps and read articles here from everywhere about the 'specific' area of contention, including from the Chinese. We as the observers on PDF have been hammered about the location named the "Chicken's neck" over and over again during the conflict. The Indians were speaking about that specific area too.

You guys bragged about how you were going to go to war, your government through state-run media threatened the Indians with absurd immaturity (language akin to the N Korean regime), wrote media articles promising you will build roads in that specific area and the end you backed off.

There is nothing being built in the precise area of contention ALA the Chicken's Neck location. Their Ministry has confirmed you have not developed roads in the chicken's neck.

Who bragged about going to war? we threaten a war, two different things. Chinese normally don't brag, this is an infamous Indian trait btw. Again, you seemed to be ignorant of the geography and what is at stake. What just happened was in return for a dignified retreat, Chinese was offered occupation and in return there was a postponement of road construction. India was demanding for mutual withdrawal, but who cares, the Chinese fortified their positions and built bunkers. MEA gave an ambiguous statement as usual, nothing changed, of course nothing changed, the Chinese soldiers are still there. They gave no details of the negotiations with China. I posted a detailed explanation of the geography to let you understand India was bullshitng when they said no road are supposed to be built on Doklam plateau since the road is already COMPLETED on Doklam plateau. They were caught offguard by Chinese reaction of war. The Chinese were caught offguard by India's dumb action of crossing an international border, but in return India never expected China to go for war. They had no choice but to retreat and in return as good gesture, China postponed the construction so Modi can get a face saver, strategically it made no difference, the road on Doklam plateau is complete, soldier are now occupying it.

India created a mess and the ultimate victims were the Bhutanese. China just gained territory. :lol:. Road miles away? it's just 10km away, widening it meant, China was gonna send in more soldiers and equipment, are you so naive? It's like someone sharpening the sword, and you say, it's just a sword, not necessary meant to kill someone.:partay:

Lol, make up your mind. Are you defending Singapore or China? I too would be too embarrassed to defend China and switch to Singapore if I were you, so I don't blame you.
And yes, we will continue to take in Chinese refugees. I can only imagine how bad things are in pathetic little China if about 100,000 Chinese citizens live here like refugees.
If those Chinese criminals hiding in India are not wanted in China for their crimes, they would have demanded to take back South Tibet. What is India waiting for and not return South Tibet to these slave owning former Tibetans.
Don't keep on spouting nonsense, and quote figures out from your behind.
Let us know how many Chinese criminals ran and hide in India this year.

I am not defending China, I am just pointing out how Incredibly pathetic India is.
Is your eyes failing you, eyesight failing before your years spending too much time on your toys, check my flags.

While you whine, Indians are spending money in China in record numbers.

If those Chinese criminals hiding in India are not wanted in China for their crimes, they would have demanded to take back South Tibet. What is India waiting for and not return South Tibet to these slave owning former Tibetans.
Don't keep on spouting nonsense, and quote figures out from your behind.
Let us know how many Chinese criminals ran and hide in India this year.

I am not defending China, I am just pointing out how Incredibly pathetic India is.
Is your eyes failing you, eyesight failing before your years spending too much time on your toys, check my flags.

While you whine, Indians are spending money in China in record numbers.
These Indians, when they reach China, all will go back and say, we want to be like China, why is India not doing this and that, before that all were ignorant of how far ahead China is. Mumbai the next Shanghai, Delhi the next Beijing, really shameless bunch of people.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMFAO at the humiliating obfuscation! I asked you a question: what happened to Indian boasting about defending Bhutan territory Doklam from PLA? Just answer that question please.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMFAO at the humiliating obfuscation! I asked you a question: what happened to Indian boasting about defending Bhutan territory Doklam from PLA? Just answer that question please.

I know of no such claim nor I care about it. All the world community saw was this one specific area they told China_ 'you dare not build a road.'

India even stepped into another country (Bhutan) and pushed you back. Then we saw all the bluster of the Chinese government and its state-run media speaking of going to war, threating 1962, blah blah. In the end, you cowered away and claimed you maybe back when the weather would clear up. To date, you've not dared to build in the specific area of contention. You are reduced to repairing old roads miles away. Hilarious.

I know of no such claim nor I care about it. All the world community saw was this one specific area they told China_ 'you dare not build a road.'

India even stepped into another country (Bhutan) and pushed you back. Then we saw all the bluster of the Chinese government and its state-run media speaking of going to war, threating 1962, blah blah. In the end, you cowered away and claimed you maybe back when the weather would clear up. To date, you've not dared to build in the specific area of contention. You are reduced to repairing old roads miles away. Hilarious.
LOL so you disregard Indian claims about Doklam being Bhutan territory? :lol: You don't think India need be concerned about PLA fortifying Doklam? :azn: Okay good boy, Jai Hind, now run along... :rofl:

Chinese cowardice? Last I heard it was the Indians who scrammed? :rofl:

Who bragged about going to war? we threaten a war, two different things. Chinese normally don't brag, this is an infamous Indian trait btw. Again, you seemed to be ignorant of the geography and what is at stake. What just happened was in return for a dignified retreat, Chinese was offered occupation and in return there was a postponement of road construction. India was demanding for mutual withdrawal, but who cares, the Chinese fortified their positions and built bunkers. MEA gave an ambiguous statement as usual, nothing changed, of course nothing changed, the Chinese soldiers are still there. They gave no details of the negotiations with China. I posted a detailed explanation of the geography to let you understand India was bullshitng when they said no road are supposed to be built on Doklam plateau since the road is already COMPLETED on Doklam plateau. They were caught offguard by Chinese reaction of war. The Chinese were caught offguard by India's dumb action of crossing an international border, but in return India never expected China to go for war. They had no choice but to retreat and in return as good gesture, China postponed the construction so Modi can get a face saver, strategically it made no difference, the road on Doklam plateau is complete, soldier are now occupying it.

India created a mess and the ultimate victims were the Bhutanese. China just gained territory. :lol:. Road miles away? it's just 10km away, widening it meant, China was gonna send in more soldiers and equipment, are you so naive? It's like someone sharpening the sword, and you say, it's just a sword, not necessary meant to kill someone.:partay:

Have you built in the specific area of contention yet? Nope. Rest is moot and bluster mixed with self-proclaimed propaganda claims. Nothing is going to put that Humpty back again.

LOL so you disregard Indian claims about Doklam being Bhutan territory? :lol: You don't think India need be concerned about PLA fortifying Doklam? :azn: Okay good boy, Jai Hind, now run along... :rofl:

I only regard one thing. That is your cowering and backing off from the area that was the point of contention. Everything else you want to submit to obfuscate that embarrassment, you are welcome to it.

Your backing off was not a surprise, I knew the outcome. We've seen how you cower in front of Taiwan too. India did the neighbors in the greater region a favor, and they should learn that dragon is all screech with no fire.

Have you built in the specific area of contention yet? Nope. Rest is moot and bluster mixed with self-proclaimed propaganda claims. Nothing is going to put that Humpty back again.
The place of contention is called DOKLAM and yes we have completed building in Doklam plateau. We however have not extended a km to Gyomochen. See the difference? There is no propaganda, only facts and the way you analyze and reply is like a typical Indian, arguing without looking at the facts on the ground.

Indians are myopic people, they are so focused on arguing, they fail to see the big picture. Why did India object to roads on the plateau and brought in bulldozers to try to destroy it? Because roads are an instrument to troops movement and occupation. The exact thing happened due to their own blunder, by shifting the goalpost now to a small extension, they forfeited the whole plateau to Chinese occupation, which they had been trying to prevent all along. You see the big picture now? The extension to Gyomochen was just a last resort to save some face. Nobody will give a free lunch, India had to sacrifice something in return for a concession, a dignified retreat and a road postponement. :enjoy:

I only regard one thing. That is your cowering and backing off from the area that was the point of contention. Everything else you want to submit to obfuscate that embarrassment, you are welcome to it.

Your backing off was not a surprise, I knew the outcome. We've seen how you cower in front of Taiwan too. India did the neighbors in the greater region a favor, and they should learn that dragon is all screech with no fire.
How did China back off exactly? By occupying it? :rofl:The point of contention, now it's a point instead of an area? See the goalpost shifting here? The whole area of contention was DOKLAM, get it.

How do we cower before Taiwan? They legally can claim the whole China, my grandfather was KMT for gods sake, Communist or Nationalist, we are all Chinese, they claim Doklam too genius. India is nothing but a joke now, defending Bhutan? You left them genius...:D

Back
Top Bottom