What's new

In a strong rebuffl at UN, India says Pakistan extols virtues of terrorists

Meanwhile, they have killed more than 40,000 people in Kashmir since 1989, 8,000 Sikhs in 1984, 2,000 people in 1992, among many other incidents. Where is justice for these people?

And then they have the audacity to say other countries "extol virtues of terrorists". What a joke...

And in 2002 their great leader who let the massacre happen is now a PM. That speaks volumes. But let the Hindus vent their anger right?

my response is for this post ... I'm not sure, what you guys trying to prove... @HRK I guess , you gave me negative rating for posting a valid point.. when I asked your response.... you didn't quoted me directly... I find it silly though, you are not coming across the posts in thread .. or you intention just to stamp negative rating..

That negative rating was a "strong rebuff" from a Pakistani member. Accept it with humbleness. :)

Meanwhile, they have killed more than 40,000 people in Kashmir since 1989, 8,000 Sikhs in 1984, 2,000 people in 1992, among many, many other incidents. Where is justice for these people?

In 2014, they elected the butcher of Gujarat as their Prime Minister with the largest mandate of any leader in 30 years. Someone who was banned from entering the U.S. until the election. Their society is now more intolerant than ever before.

And then have the audacity to say other countries "extol virtues of terrorists". What a joke...
I always find it cringey when Pakistan talks about death tolls , when they are drenched in the blood of millions of freedom fighters .

Pakistan managed to butcher 4million Bangladeshis in a span of months , millions killed . That's worse than Hitler's holocaust .

That negative rating was a "strong rebuff" from a pakistani member. Accept it with humbleness. :)

there is no boundaries for idiocy... it always prevails from all corners of the world... regardless of colour, everyone is big troll by nature. but just pretend to be mature...

anyhow where are we, oh yeah about negative rating, it just a forum- which we supposed to share views... although it is kinda silly to give negative rating for a post which they don't understand.. btech it's OK I know them... I have an idea about them.. let them.. good luck to you..

And in 2002 their great leader who let the massacre happen is now a PM. That speaks volumes. But let the Hindus vent their anger right?

Osama was found few meters away from where?

The whole world knows your real aukath...let's leave it at that.

there is no boundaries for idiocy... it always prevails from all corners of the world... regardless of colour, everyone is big troll by nature. but just pretend to be mature...

anyhow where are we, oh yeah about negative rating, it just a forum- which we supposed to share views... although it is kinda silly to give negative rating for a post which they don't understand.. btech it's OK I know them... I have an idea about them.. let them.. good luck to you..

The way thing are going on this forum it is wrong to say idiocy has no boundaries. It has a boundary and a country called as India. The most trolls come from this one nation. But anyways.

Instead of ranting about ratings, you guys should be happy that forum admins are allowing you freedom to post whatever you want to. Don't be such a whiner. :)

The way thing are going on this forum it is wrong to say idiocy has no boundaries. It has a boundary and a country called as India. The most trolls come from this one nation. But anyways.

Instead of ranting about ratings, you guys should be happy that forum admins are allowing you freedom to post whatever you want to. Don't be such a whiner. :)

lol you are funny... I got who is idiot ..

That negative rating was a "strong rebuff" from a Pakistani member. Accept it with humbleness. :)

The negative rating just confirmed his point. Matured response to immature audience.

Says a person whose father of the nation is the director of 'Direct action Day' which eventually let to millions being killed and lakhs raped.

The negative rating just confirmed his point. Matured response to immature audience.

Says a person whose father of the nation is the director of 'Direct action Day' which eventually let to millions being killed and lakhs raped.

Keep blabbering about that direct action day happened days ago while killing kids in IOK today.

I gave a perfect response who deserved it. Your certification not needed.

I can understand Pakistan complaining about the death of protesters...... But calling a terrorist a martyr????? Let us not forget Ilyas kashmiri was once used to a valuable asset......Good terrorist- Bad terrorist

Keep blabbering about that direct action day happened days ago while killing kids in IOK today.

I gave a perfect response who deserved it. Your certification not needed.

Killings in Kashmir is just the after effects of direct action day. The hatred sowed by your father of the nation is still showing its effects.

Killings in Kashmir is just the after effects of direct action day. The hatred sowed by your father of the nation is still showing its effects.

Hiding behind something that happened decades is not going to work. You are killing kashmiris and you are responsible for that.

Back
Top Bottom