What's new

In a strong rebuffl at UN, India says Pakistan extols virtues of terrorists

Son, we have already given our consent to the UN mediation and welcomed it, and with India refusal, who is going to make a complete arse out of themselves at international level?

Geopolitics is a game of chess, and its about perception creation before hammer hit the nail. Watch the space.
Grandpa Your Consent:woot::woot: Does Pakistani Consent Really Matters To International Community

You Harbour UN Listed Designated Terrorists in you country ,Don't Think Whole World Blind Specially After OBL Accident

Yes India US afghanistan dancing the same tune BIG WHOOP tell us something new. Indian Media has a history of manipulation of words for local consumption. It is not that i dont expect it from an Indian but still i would rather wait for official UN transcript rather than believing your bollywood media

I think some one has already posted the video link. I am surprised that you are expecting something else from India. The statement was strong.

@HRK @Mugwop here we come again... duo who give negative rating without proper reason..

Already read it. We would again raise Kashmir issue at UN. Strong rebuff is actually bharati bakwas which we don't care about.

Nope. But we don't use shining self boosting terms like "strong rebuff", "lashes" etc :lol:

my response is for this post ... I'm not sure, what you guys trying to prove... @HRK I guess , you gave me negative rating for posting a valid point.. when I asked your response.... you didn't quoted me directly... I find it silly though, you are not coming across the posts in thread .. or you intention just to stamp negative rating..

Last edited:
Grandpa Your Consent:woot::woot: Does Pakistani Consent Really Matters To International Community

You Harbour UN Listed Designated Terrorist in you country Don't Think Whole World Blind Specially After OBL Accident

It was our "Nay" which humiliated you and your sugardaddy the yanks just recently in NSG and made the complete chumps out of you lot infront of the whole international community. Yea, so keep your Pakistan influence debate to your shitty print and social media.

We dont give a toss if India refuse UN offer. its non of our concern, we only would like to make India as the one creating hurdles towards peace in the region. Once a perception is created, a lot of "other" things can be achieved under the radar. If you are clever enough, you would know what I am referring to.

where next ,i think the only other platform left is SCO,and sadly Pakistanies wont be even allowed to take up the issue,best option and the only option for Pakistan is to takeup and pass a resolution in their national assembly..

Apparently India media media is first in the world to record this story :rofl:. Even UN hasnt published transcript of debate yet on their website :rofl:.

I will believe it when some credible news source other than Indian sources will talk about it. Apparently even Pakistan didnt publish their part of the speech yet.

Relax, you are alone making such noises..
So keep calm and watch this full video.

It was our "Nay" which humiliated you and your sugardaddy the yanks just recently in NSG and made the complete chumps out of you lot infront of the whole international community. Yea, so keep your Pakistan influence debate to your shitty print and social media.
NSG What it has to do in topic in hand You Trying Diverted Attention
PAkistan Influence in NSG you are Joking Right :lol::lol: Your Bid for NSG are not Even Considered For Debate For First case of Reality

Indian Bid is Opposed Only on Technical ground by China & few others About Inclusion Of Non-NPT Members into Group Since India is Non-Signatory

Although

We got Support of 38 Members of NSG Including 4 permanent Members of UNSC US,UK,Russia,France Special Case Japan We will Try in Future

At Least US Help Us get Wavier FroM NSG And They Made Us MTCR Members Soon We get Entry Into

More Sophisticated Group Membership Like Australian Group and Wassenaar Arrangement

We are Member of G20, BRICS Even We have membership of China led Group SCO
You Sir Smell Reality And Come out of Dreams

@HRK @Mugwop here we come again... duo who give negative rating without proper reason..

my response is for this post ... I'm not sure, what you guys trying to prove... @HRK I guess , you gave me negative rating for posting a valid point.. when I asked your response.... you didn't quoted me directly... I find it silly though, you are not coming across the posts in thread .. or you intention just to stamp negative rating..
Its an apparent misuse of power here, there are far more worse posts supporting terrorism in this thread.

A Kashmiri leader who is member of a known terrorist organisation who also has killed his own Kashmiri brethren for his cause getting Kashmir free from evil Indian occupational force.
IIRC last time there was a calamity in the valley it was the evil occupational force who had rescued Kashmiri lives and not the great leader Mr Burhan Wani!

I think some one has already posted the video link. I am surprised that you are expecting something else from India. The statement was strong.

Well good for him if he said it. Like i said earlier Afghans Indians and American dancing at the same tune is a no shocker.

Stop using large fonts.

LOL at the empty titles. Just feed your people and provide them a roof. We know how developed and rich you are.
My intention is not to bash Pakistan, but you leave me no choice.. We know more about pakistan than what you know about India.. Don't make me pass cheap comments on a nation.. A nation deserves respect.. hence I'm refraining..

Meanwhile, they have killed more than 40,000 people in Kashmir since 1989, 8,000 Sikhs in 1984, 2,000 people in 1992, among many, many other incidents. Where is justice for these people?

In 2014, they elected the butcher of Gujarat as their Prime Minister with the largest mandate of any leader in 30 years. Someone who was banned from entering the U.S. until the election. Their society is now more intolerant than ever before.

And then have the audacity to say other countries "extol virtues of terrorists". What a joke...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom