What's new

In a first, PM Narendra Modi may fly fighter jet Rafale

I think the defence minister this time knows much more than either you or me.

It is not like that idiot who screwed the armed forces for 10 years.

There are options on the table that can substitute the Rafale in the worst circumstances easily. Rafale is not F-22 Raptor.

And the price and conditions are simply a rip off.

Defence minister knows more than you or me absolutely true which is why he has said price is not the concern.

Comparing Tejas to Rafale then Rafale looks like F-22.

Close the thread , Please.

B9PQZ72CIAETTDy.jpg:large
Sir close it, the topic is spinned.

Mr newbie, for your case i will prevent spoon feeding.

you don't surrender you win or die but you are thinking about leaving your land after war hahaha I am newbie but I am not asking for spoon feeding bro I am just showing you a mirror and BTW I know you are not Kashmiri you are just a Pakistani whose army(>90k) surrendered to India in 1971

you don't surrender you win or die but you are thinking about leaving your land after war hahaha I am newbie but I am not asking for spoon feeding bro I am just showing you a mirror and BTW I know you are not Kashmiri you are just a Pakistani whose army(>90k) surrendered to India in 1971
Please don't waste bandwidth and follow forum rules. To insult nationality is not allowed in this forum.
You are sharing wrong information regarding 1971 war.

Well its a relief this has been cancelled. SPG does not want 2 engine helicopter unlikely they will allow Modiji to fly on 2 engine plane. Same reason they are not willing to change his 4 engine 747 jet.

On another note what is SPG planning to acquire in the long run? Mi17v5 is a good chopper but can't match 3 engine safety of AW101

Please don't waste bandwidth and follow forum rules. To insult nationality is not allowed in this forum.
You are sharing wrong information regarding 1971 war.

yeah I know I am going against rule and I am not proud of it but you were lying so I started this and 1971 war you can not deny this your army surrendered search for it

Surrender of Pakistani forces in East Pakistan
Main article: Instrument of Surrender (1971)

Lt. Gen A. A. K. Niazi, signing the instrument of surrender on 16 December 1971 in the presence ofLt. Gen. Aurora

The Instrument of Surrender of Pakistani forces stationed in East Pakistan was signed at Ramna Race Course in Dhaka at 16.31 IST on 16 December 1971, by Lieutenant General Jagjit Singh Aurora, General Officer Commanding-in-chief of Eastern Command of the Indian Army and Lieutenant General A. A. K. Niazi, Commander of Pakistani forces in East Pakistan. As Aurora accepted the surrender, the surrounding crowds on the race course began shouting anti-Niazi and anti-Pakistan slogans.[73]

India took approximately 90,000 prisoners of war, including Pakistani soldiers and their East Pakistani civilian supporters. 79,676 prisoners were uniformed personnel, of which 55,692 were Army, 16,354 Paramilitary, 5,296 Police, 1,000 Navy and 800 PAF.[74] The remaining prisoners were civilians – either family members of the military personnel or collaborators (razakars). The Hamoodur Rahman Commission report instituted by Pakistan lists the Pakistani POWs as follows: Apart from soldiers, it was estimated that 15,000 Bengali civilians were also made prisoners of war.[75]

Branch Number of captured Pakistani POWs
Army 54,154
Navy 1,381
Air Force 833
Paramilitary including police 22,000
Civilian personnel 12,000
Total: 90,368

yeah I know I am going against rule and I am not proud of it but you were lying so I started this and 1971 war you can not deny this your army surrendered search for it
It was political failure, yes we lost East Pakistan but the figures shared in previous posts is completely wrong. BTW i love Rafale fighter aircraft ;)

Modi flies on rafale then who knows there may be acche din coming for rafale & dassault in future

why dont he buy rafale for himself & he might use it for himself for election campaigning also :lol:

CHEERS

Back
Top Bottom