What's new

In a first, PM Narendra Modi may fly fighter jet Rafale

Why he need 6x6 vision he will not fly the rafale he will only sit in the plane and enjoy the ride ?

Yea all that he has to do is not puke when the pilot takes a high g manoeuvre.
But there is something about vision i don't know exactly but people who wear glasses can't fly fighter jets. Lets see what happens.

Yea all that he has to do is not puke when the pilot takes a high g manoeuvre.
But there is something about vision i don't know exactly but people who wear glasses can't fly fighter jets. Lets see what happens.
Mate do you think IAF pilot will perform g monoeuvre when flying with modi :-D :-D. And pilot need to be 100% modi will not flying the rafale so i think its not an issue

King Abdullah II of Jordan flying a fighter jet is killing Modi from the inside.

Please refrain from posting stupid comments

Mate do you think IAF pilot will perform g monoeuvre when flying with modi :-D :-D. And pilot need to be 100% modi will not flying the rafale so i think its not an issue

We need Modi to stay alive,so i don't think the IAF would do something fancy

IAF pilot will fly it or French pilot?

I don't think IAF pilots can fly Rafale alone as of now after all these are French planes.

:D lucky man btw he cannot invade pakistan.

Be careful what you wish for :p:

King Abdullah II of Jordan flying a fighter jet is killing Modi from the inside.

1 Modi is a a very busy PM
2 He does not follow King Abdullah of Jordan

May be he does not even know or cares about Jordan because Jordan is a
very small country

Be careful what you wish for :p:

1 Modi is a a very busy PM
2 He does not follow King Abdullah of Jordan

May be he does not even know or cares about Jordan because Jordan is a
very small country
Before it arrange tickets for Mars. By God.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom