What's new

Imran skips conclave for leisure trip

It seems All anti-PTI is patwari.
Basically patwari is label for a person who is a living dead i.e. without the ability to think and abusing PTI and IK without any reason and supporting the traitor NS and the murderer SS, supports their corruption and other immoral activities.

Basically patwari is label for a person who is a living dead i.e. without the ability to think and abusing PTI and IK without any reason and supporting the traitor NS and the murderer SS, supports their corruption and other immoral activities.
Well lol SS you mean schutzstaffel?
AHHAHAHAHAH oh man these PTI peeps brew up real hatred on their enemies.
Good thing I ain't into Politics.

Well lol SS you mean schutzstaffel?
AHHAHAHAHAH oh man these PTI peeps brew up real hatred on their enemies.
Good thing I ain't into Politics.
schutzstaffel? ...no...his a vermin...a petty murderer who killed at least 17 innocent people in Lahore on live TV while the number of murders this vile creature has committed are in hundreds or even thousands....I'm pretty sure the number of murders committed by Punjab police under his decades of CMship are more than by Altaf Hussain.

schutzstaffel? ...no...his a vermin...a petty murderer who killed at least 17 innocent people in Lahore on live TV while the number of murders this vile creature has committed are in hundreds or even thousands....I'm pretty sure the number of murders committed by Punjab police under his decades of CMship are more than by Altaf Hussain.
Makes sense I guess

Traitor. Simple. How can his interests be greater than Kashmiris freedom struggle.

Guy is a retard!

And you have been to how many countries again ?

Oh yes So much Honest that he clrealy stated his intention when he wanted to do peace talk TTp and when he was trying to convince the parents of APS kids to reconcile TAlibans

mostly i dnt answer to dumb people . but i will give you benifit of doubt . u r just doing your job.

there is two APCs in which all parties passed a resolution that Taliban peace talk should be held. PMLN was included in that. When they came in power , they intiated the dialog. Shahbaz sharif said taliban is our brothers.

Now honesty and recommending dialog can only be liked by a moran who supports a corrupt family

Traitor. Simple. How can his interests be greater than Kashmiris freedom struggle.

Guy is a retard!
yeah .. he did invited modhi in pakistan for his cousins wedding, when kishmirs were getting rapped he was sending saaaris to him. when he was elected his PM , against advise of army he ran away to join in swearing in territory. His son do bussiness with people who funded modhi to get in power. PMLN supporters are brian dead

You were in the armed forces? But you said You have travelled to 27 countries with huge business and you pay tex
ever dared to ask ur master that?

Now honesty and recommending dialog can only be liked by a moran who supports a corrupt family
Perhaps You are One yourself. I strongly believe It comes to both PTi and Ganja and co supporters to say that If one does not support neither he automatically becomes and gets blamed to support either political party, Sounds to familiar, right ?

If you can get that correct that I my disagreement with PTi does not naturally means i support Ganja and co, then we can move forward otherwise for me you lot are just another Ganja supporter With another name known as PTi. It is has become very apparent how Ik is becoming Another AH.

Perhaps You are One yourself. I strongly believe It comes to both PTi and Ganja and co supporters to say that If one does not support neither he automatically becomes and gets blamed to support either political party, Sounds to familiar, right ?

If you can get that correct that I my disagreement with PTi does not naturally means i support Ganja and co, then we can move forward otherwise for me you lot are just another Ganja supporter With another name known as PTi. It is has become very apparent how Ik is becoming Another AH.
may be u r not PMLN supporter but u r dumb and i mean that ..

may be u r not PMLN supporter but u r dumb and i mean that
And excuse me for that, because I dont support the stance of taliban khan, who at times doesn't stop maligning the army ?

My my Another MQM in making

ever dared to ask ur master that?
I am sorry but keep your tone in a civilised manner. You are no different to that Ganja and co boot licker viper 001

You and your likes disgusts me

And excuse me for that, because I dont support the stance of taliban khan, who at times doesn't stop maligning the army ?

My my Another MQM in making
it was stance of all parties . but imran is man enough to stand by his word . army did negotiated with them as well. Imran only problem may be he is anti war. he was against war in iraq . only one to speak against afhgan war.. he believes that war cant solve all problems ...

You and your likes disgusts me
i would be embarrassed if u wouldnt disgusted by u. see ur post .. how old r u?

it was stance of all parties . but imran is man enough to stand by his word . army did negotiated with them as well. Imran only problem may be he is anti war. he was against war in iraq . only one to speak against afhgan war.. he believes that war cant solve all problems ...
Oh, yes a very man of word a guys who couldn't keep his marriage intact, let alone a party.

WAR ?? those mofo killed our children's and this loser was asking the APS parents to go ahead and make peace with them

i would be embarrassed if u wouldnt disgusted by u. see ur post .. how old r u
Does that even make sense ?

Oh, yes a very man of word a guys who couldn't keep his marriage intact, let alone a party.

WAR ?? those mofo killed our children's and this loser was asking the APS parents to go ahead and make peace with them

Does that even make sense ?
quaid e azam was divorced as well.

Now come to the second point . Didnt all parties passed two resolution in favour and army initiated the peace talks . Those Mofo u r referring to wasnt made by us and got out of our control. PTI came in power after 2013, imran khan wasnt even mna before that. how can u blame the loss by policies of our government and forces on him. ?

quaid e azam was divorced as well.
Oh so now comparing Quadi e azam with him ? Pathetic attempt to save a face.

This is what happen when you talk with PML suporter and pTi they jusy dont understand the meaning of word LOGIC.

when did APS incident occur ? and when did he come with his new wedded wife after a month of APS incident
(he could have delayed that, But then who cares) with his wife to APS and said what ....??

Why did sit-ins In Islamabad failed ? TUQ literally begged him to join hands in toppling of the govt , but no loser had to stay put and put on some DJ music, which later on DJ was demanding money of something in millions and his bill wasnt paid too. His own party is in mess. He had his guy in karachi for some protest in Shrae faisal and later PTi disowned the guy. It clearly shows that he doesnt know how to be a LEADER. I do not disregard his contributory work for society , such as hospital and all much better than Ganja , He is a good phliatorpist like EDHI, but not a LEADER

Those Mofo u r referring to wasnt made by us
Who said that ? did you even bother to read the post and understand it context ?

Back
Top Bottom