What's new

Imran married on Muharram 7, kept it secret for two months : ex-wife Reham Khan

Under oath lying is a criminal offense. True that.

Now again you need legislation which you dont have.

Does ECP have any legislation to account for changes in matrimony status?

Dont worry. Ishaq Dar will be in senate soon. He will make one if it does not exist and exploit it as well in tax reforms.

Lol hoga phir

Lol, So if you want to find technicalities to justify his lies than what's difference between him and others? BTW he is member of parliament and head of political party, so technically he is under oath. But yeah technically he can lie all he wants like others and can get away with it.

Back to my point, there's no concept of secret marriage/relationships in Islam, if marriage is private affair like some people claim than what's the need to involve Molvi and Witnesses in private mater.

Asw,
This is the problem with us we are too keen to criticize others yet ourselves how much Religion we follow???
What is states's business with someone's marriage??
How Religious are these goons we call politicians??
Are these critics themselves following laws, paying taxes etc??
IK's marriage is his personal issue, who these corrupt to the core politicians or others in general are to decide other wise???
I disagree with IK on most of the issues esp his inclination towards these Religious goons. But on this one we should just let him be.

On the flip side its quite ironic for IK to run towards Religious goons to prove his faith and on the other hand proven not to be so religious himself. He should be careful lest the same fate is waiting for him which fell upon Bhutto.
LIVE BY THE GUN, DIE BY THE GUN
Regards,
Adnan

Lol, So if you want to find technicalities to justify his lies than what's difference between him and others? BTW he is member of parliament and head of political party, so technically he is under oath. But yeah technically he can lie all he wants like others and can get away with it.

Back to my point, there's no concept of secret marriage/relationships in Islam, if marriage is private affair like some people claim than what's the need to involve Molvi and Witnesses in private mater.

Bhai you need legislation.

Without that nothings happening.

Back
Top Bottom