What's new

Imran married on Muharram 7, kept it secret for two months : ex-wife Reham Khan

Marriage has to be announced, that's difference between marriage and secret relationships.

Do you have tax laws in Pakistan where this can be an issue?

I dont get the outrage

And I don't get what you are trying to say .

Dude you go out on the street. Millions are out there. Married to each other. Only four people gotta know whose banging who to create an islamic lawmaking.

Now i dont understand what the bloody fuss is all about. His tax returns all we gotta see.

As far as character goes. I dont judge that in a country where people throw bodies on pilea of garbage while other kids sleep on it after doing drugs.

Spare me the drama i say. The guys 70. Let him be.

Dude you go out on the street. Millions are out there. Married to each other. Only four people gotta know whose banging who to create an islamic lawmaking.

Now i dont understand what the bloody fuss is all about. His tax returns all we gotta see.

As far as character goes. I dont judge that in a country where people throw bodies on pilea of garbage while other kids sleep on it after doing drugs.

Spare me the drama i say. The guys 70. Let him be.

You go out and ask millions on street and ask them, none will lie about their marriage.

I don't knew wtf tax has to do with it unless you think that it's commercial sex activity.

Stop being drama queen, nobody invited you judge country and people.

You go out and ask millions on street and ask them, none will lie about their marriage.

I don't knew wtf tax has to do with it unless you think that it's commercial sex activity.

Stop being drama queen, nobody invited you judge country and people.

But i am here.

I am wondering why is it an issue? So what he told you guys late. Its not like the ceremony was going to be a charity event. Or a first time thing.

Why the Obsession when the public is suppose to be concentrating on reforms and elections?

Why the moral question of hiding or lying?

But i am here.

I am wondering why is it an issue? So what he told you guys late. Its not like the ceremony was going to be a charity event. Or a first time thing.

Why the Obsession when the public is suppose to be concentrating on reforms and elections?

Why the moral question of hiding or lying?

The moral question will be there because IK has been talking about moral grounds since years, and there's no concept of marrying and hiding it and lieing about it in Islam, be it Khan, Dar or Sharif.

The moral question will be there because IK has been talking about moral grounds since years, and there's no concept of marrying and hiding it and lieing about it in Islam, be it Khan, Dar or Sharif.

How is this an islamic issue?

Like howwww

As none attested his marriage, so it can be assumed that he has been laying pinky without any legal relationship.

What does the legislation say about registering the marriage?

Does it give a maximum timeline?

Not to mention the absurd assumption. You go knocking on doors proof reading nikkah namas?

Or what is it do you mean?

No law was broken. No fucks should be given.

What does the legislation say about registering the marriage?

Does it give a maximum timeline?

Not to mention the absurd assumption. You go knocking on doors proof reading nikkah namas?

Or what is it do you mean?

No law was broken. No fucks should be given.

Kid, lieing can disqualify person from holding public office as per constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan .

Ik is inspired by your nick. Hes acting as a LoveIcon

He can even be a playboy, but should not lie .

Kid, lieing can disqualify person from holding public office as per constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan .

Under oath lying is a criminal offense. True that.

Now again you need legislation which you dont have.

Does ECP have any legislation to account for changes in matrimony status?

Dont worry. Ishaq Dar will be in senate soon. He will make one if it does not exist and exploit it as well in tax reforms.

Lol hoga phir

Back
Top Bottom