What's new

Imran married on Muharram 7, kept it secret for two months : ex-wife Reham Khan

I think Ms Reham Khan should really focus on moving on , her marrige break up was unfortunate but clearly there was some tension in home.

It seems there was no agreement in their marrige and lack of understanding and unfortunately it happens sometimes

Last edited:
Some of the posters here specially likes of Musafir17 are the kinds who would hide under a couples bed to pry on them and wont feel any shame in tht ,such is the level of intrusivesness they have in others lives.

best thing to do is ignore them and move on, life is too short to worry about them

Some of the posters here specially likes of Musafir17 are the kinds who would hide under a couples bed to pry on them and wont feel any shame in tht ,such is the level of intrusivesness they have in others lives.
Hey you whoever you are a kid or uncle Aunty Better put me on ignore, it’s easy procedure or never put my name or quote me. I am sick of your kinds always shoot the messenger instead of follow a decent debate.
If you some fkn problem report me and again am warning you don’t put my name where I am not belong to.
@was @Eagle

Imran married on Muharram 7, kept it secret for two months

Listen

l_276755_052647_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: PTI Chairman Imran Khan’s ex-wife Reham Khan, who was divorced on their first marriage anniversary, has revealed some interesting facts about his personal and political life.

She talked about her marriage and Khan’s third marriage with Bushra Bibi which he still conceals despite disclosure and insists that he had only proposed to her. What’s the myth behind it is beyond her understanding.

In an exclusive interview with an Indian TV channel from Islamabad, Reham openly talked about the personal and political life of Imran Khan.

Asked if Imran was also a good player in the actual life like he was in the field, Reham said he’s good at entering the wedlock than being a good life partner. “But making marriages and leading these relations are two different aspects. If the behaviour is good and there is a bona fide intention to lead this relationship,then this relationship does not end in divorce,” she said.

In South Asia, she said, if men behave appropriately towards their spouses even then the women tolerate it and marriage does not end up in divorce.

On the question of ‘Sadiq’ and ‘Amin’ declared by the Supreme Court, Reham said such term didn’t apply to Imran. “What to say about the common man if the Supreme Court declares him Sadiq and Amin. Being a Muslim, this title is exclusively meant for our Holy Prophet (SAW) and no man can qualify for this title.”

Speaking with reference to the recent court decisions, Reham said: “I don’t know how could the court give him such a concession and adopt such a lenient attitude towards him but it seems our judiciary sometimes gives more concessions and sometimes no concession at all.”

On the question of date of her marriage with Imran, she said people often quoted that her marriage lasted for 10 months, but it was not so. She said her Nikkah was solemnised on 7th Muharram (October 31, 2014). Imran insisted that the Nikkah must be solemnised on that date and the same date (October 31, 2015) was chosen for divorce.

“What was the myth behind it is beyond me… but things were fluid then and emphasis was on solemnizing the Nikkah on the same date. It was because my own family had not agreed and there was a quarrel among the sisters of my former husband who wanted to cash in on the situation.”

Reham said their marriage was kept secret for two months and then announced immediately. “I was forced to remain silent because it is not my habit to tell a lie. This made me upset, as neither I denied it on the TV, nor on the social media. I sealed my lips and never uttered even a single word.”

Reham said the same circumstances are being created regarding Imran’s third marriage with Bushra Bibi.

Responding to a query, Reham said she wanted to be silent but a lot of things were being flashing on the TV screen and social media about Imran.

Two years after their divorce, Imran Khan was addressing a press conference wearing a ring which was said to be gifted to him by Bushra Maneka.

Reham said she was blamed for interfering in the party affairs though it is a lie, as she never attended any party meeting. Reham said she could only say that it rests with Allah to deliver justice, adding that it is a fact that truth always comes out in the open.

The anchor said Reham’s statement clarifies that Bushra Maneka was the main reason and factor behind their divorce; however, she never talked about that.

Replying to another question, Reham said she thinks about plans or projects before taking them up but presently is not thinking about entering a marriage. She said she is waiting for an appropriate time for taking that decision.

She said she speaks the truth and it is not related to promoting or harming one’s political carrier. She said the time has come for the facts to be laid bare now. Reham said Imran Khan is a big political personality and it is against her grain to see him getting harmed. Reham said she knows more about Imran but wants to remain silent so that his political career may not spoil.

Asked that Imran takes decisions according to the need of time and if he has a soft corner for Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar, Reham said Imran has a flexible approach.

She said when the PTI formed government in the KP, Imran said extremist views would be crushed, but on the contrary he donated Rs300 million to a madressah in the KP inviting criticism.

“We have seen that the KP government has closed child protection units in 11 districts for lack of budget, but it is a fact that the Unicef was financially supporting those centers. Forty-two schools, including 39 for women, have been closed in Kohistan.
The source The News was not mentioned any specific reason? :angel:

looks like she is cashing on her married life with Imran after divorce...:cheesy::cheesy:
Well that is her only selling point right now she was a flop journalist who only found fame after marrying IK
Three options.
What society say about it
What Sharia say about it
What peerni “ said “ about it
Well, ptian are fourth phenomenon:coffee:
Exciting to hear all.
Aik taraf UK waley NS ki tind kharkaney lagain hein dosri taraf geobar waley is tarah ki stories post kar rahey hain connect the dots ye sirf Punjab mein manjan bechney ki koshish hy :D

Lmao who cares, with the kind of big deal some people make it out to be, you don’t blame them for doing it discreetly

Compare Reham with Jemima and the difference in style, class and grace shows up completely.

Reham is just an attention seeker. She amply demonstrated this when she married Imran. Now she is the favorite of Nooni Toons these days. Frustrated people have nothing against Imran than to dig up made up stories of his personal life.

That is very smart of Imran, he wanted to make sure it will last more than two months then he will declare it

The source The News was not mentioned any specific reason? :angel:
Here u Go :p:
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/276755-imran-married-on-muharram-7-kept-it-secret-for-two-months
---------------------------------------------
Below is from Tribune ...
Imran may be hiding his third marriage for personal reasons: Reham Khan
By News Desk
Published: February 4, 2018
48SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
Reham Khan. PHOTO COURTESY: VOICEOFJOURNALISTS.COM

Reham Khan, former wife of Imran Khan, claimed reports of her ex-husband’s third marriage carry weight, further accusing the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairperson of “hiding it much like he hid [theirs]”.

Speaking from Islamabad to INDIA TV on Saturday, Reham said she has known about Imran’s reported third marriage with Bushra Maneka, his spiritual guru, claiming that the PTI chief may be hiding it for personal reasons.

“Maybe he has some obligations, or maybe he thinks the timing right now isn’t suitable for him to announce his marriage publicly,” she said.

After much drama, PTI confirms Imran’s marriage proposal to Bushra Maneka

“Maybe it is against the Sharia?” Reham speculated, adding that it isn’t her place to question but the Supreme Court and legal activists should look into it.

“I’ve learn about the marriage from reliable sources… Maybe [Imran thinks] the circumstances right now aren’t suitable to announce [the marriage] publicly… but then if that’s so, then one shouldn’t get married,” Reham said.

‘Reports of my marriage are greatly exaggerated!’: PTI chief

“Again, if you’ve done something and you continuously lie about it, deny it… in fact, I think it is very damaging,” Imran’s former wife added.

‘Imran openly denied our marriage’

Reham further accused the PTI leader of hiding their marriage, terming reports of her marriage with Imran lasting for 10 months as “false”.

“He was very assertive regarding the date we get married on, I’m not sure why,” Reham said, claiming their nikkah took place on October 31, 2014 and the two got divorced the same date the next year.

“I was given the impression that our marriage would be announced within two, three days. I wasn’t aware our marriage was going to be hid from the public for more than two months, two months and eight days to be specific,” Reham said.

She further said she had asked Imran not to deny their marriage in a tweet he sent out in December 2014.

“I advised him not to tweet that. I knew it’d attract ridicule… but he didn’t listen to me,” Reham lamented.

“I don’t understand why would anyone get married and then hide it,” she added.

Speaking about her divorce with Imran, she said getting married and making a marriage work are “two very different things”.

“I think it is self-explanatory. If you keep a good behaviour and you are dedicated to making the relationship work, then you won’t reach a point where you have to get a divorce won’t come,” Reham said.

She said women in South Asia have been made accustomed to getting the shorter hand of the stick when it comes to marriages.

“Even if our men are mediocre, or they’re not extraordinary in their behaviour towards their wives, the women stay married. They hardly ever ask for a divorce,” she said.

‘How can SC call Imran sadiq and ameen?’

Reham also expressed discontent with the Supreme Court of Pakistan, saying she does not understand “how the highest court of law could label [Imran] sadiq and ameen.”

“As a Muslim, I am dumbfounded, and also feel disappointed,” Reham said, adding “sadiq and ameen” is a term used to praise Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

‘Nobody can stop Imran’

“No ordinary man can ever reach that status,” she said, adding that in her opinion, the top court has been “lenient” towards the PTI chief.

She said the court needs to explain to the public on what basis did it bestow Imran with that label.

“On that basis, I think Donald Trump should move to Pakistan. He would be given awards for protecting women’s rights,” Reham jested.

Reham further said she doesn’t think much when it comes to getting married but she is very careful about what she says and when.

On PTI chief’s politics

“I don’t speak with intentions of maligning someone’s political career nor do I speak to praise it,” she said, adding that the PTI chief keeps a “flexible approach” when it comes to his political dealings.

Is Imran Khan endorsing and financing an institution that officially supports the Afghan Taliban?

“He isn’t lenient, so to speak. He issues statements as per the situation demands and as he sees fit,” Reham said.

“There was a time he used criticise Zardari’s government… and would say under his party’s rule, anyone with extremist views would be crushed.

“Now his government allotted Rs300 million [of the budget] to a madrassah (named Darul Uloom Haqqani) that is quite unpopular among the public,” Reham said. Students of the madrassa have been accused of being involved in the murder of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto.

“KP has 11 districts. All Child Protection Units there were shut down as its goverment said it didn’t have the budget.

“Forty two schools were shut down, out of which 39 were for girls. Again the K-P government cited lack of funds.

“So on what basis was that madrassa given Rs300m?,” Reham questioned.

“When it suits you, you align yourself with religious parties. When it doesn’t, you say you’ll deal with them in a harsh manner,” she said, criticising the PTI chief about his approach to politics.

“I think the PTI chief is looking for people that are soft-hearted and have links with those that carry extremists/militant labels.

“But the voters have rejected that policy,” the activist said.

Lmao who cares, with the kind of big deal some people make it out to be, you don’t blame them for doing it discreetly

Islamically, it's wrong. That's why there is Valima(reception) ceremony in which you announce to the world that you are married. This guy wants to be prime minister of Islamic republic of Pakistan and yet doesn't want people to know who's gonna be the first lady?

Islamically, it's wrong. That's why there is Valima(reception) ceremony in which you announce to the world that you are married. This guy wants to be prime minister of Islamic republic of Pakistan and yet doesn't want people to know who's gonna be the first lady?

Walimah for those who you wish to serve. Some people prefer privacy

Back
Top Bottom