What's new

Imran Khan's speech broadcasted live - Insanely large gathering

Awesome. According to PTI website there are more than 40,000 people gathered but we will have to check from independent sources.

Wish i was there, islamabad is my home!!!,,,independence day can be greatly cherished if we see some good things.

Mashallah.. message of hope is reaching across the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pray we could get over these thieves some day. and hang them.
Imran and like him other sincere people must come 4wd.

IMRAN KHAN CHAK DE PHATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a long discuson with a family memeber who used to be pure PPP voter. He said he will either vote Nawaz ganja or Imran Khan but most likely it will be Nawaz ganja taraki since Imran Khan is working for agenices.

I asked him which agency ? And whats there agenda and why they want to promote Imran Khan since if they are enemy of Pakistani ppl they would love to support Nawaz Sharif since we all know what he and his party have done in past and still doing as oppostion. Tell me what good ting he has done for Pakistan ? I am still awaiting answer.

For me ppl saying agenices supports Imran Khan is good thing since agencies=army and they know better than us who are honest person and whats needed for Pakistan. IFFFF they support Imran Khan its only because they know Imran Khan is last hope for Pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom