What's new

Imran Khan's message to Lahore - 21st April Jalsa

After seeing negative reactions of most Indian posters to imran khan, I am convinced he is on the right path. The hate is so deep that a indian user on this forum has a pic of SS as his DP and another user called hulk was berating imran khan so much and defending PDM that even some of the Pakistani posters got fooled into thinking he was a “patwari” lmaooooo. All in all it shows how much pain he was providing to our neighbour to the east.

Government of Pakistan under PPP/PMLN itsself is planning to get rid of imran khan, laying the ground work that we warned him. They will get rid of him and will punt it on TTP as there is a escalation going on there. i can bet thats the dirty game bajwa and SS are planning to do.

The most likely recipe for intended CIVIL WAR

After seeing negative reactions of most Indian posters to imran khan, I am convinced he is on the right path. The hate is so deep that a indian user on this forum has a pic of SS as his DP and another user called hulk was berating imran khan so much and defending PDM that even some of the Pakistani posters got fooled into thinking he was a “patwari” lmaooooo. All in all it shows how much pain he was providing to our neighbour to the east.

Hindutva's have found common ground with Bajwa and PDM.

Someone hit this bastard

IMG_20220421_173730.jpg

Back
Top Bottom