What's new

Imran Khan's message to Lahore - 21st April Jalsa

Screenshot_20220422-000042~2.png

Very good and more surgical speech. Hit several points.

Also liked that he advance rejected commission under Showbaz (news coming of NSC meeting tomorrow most likely to announce this and/or mellow the conspiracy fact).

Open hearing judicial commission to investigate letter-gate . Good

Biasedness of Chief ECP pointed out. Good

Q from judiciary. Good

To whom it may concern, correct mistake. Early elections. Good

Good jalsa but I think both Peshawar and Karachi Jalsa were bigger

I hope PTI can hold the momentum. I think one good strategy would be to have regular jalsa on weekly basis in different city until the elections are announced. If they block Islamabad again for 126 days it will not be a very good strategy in my opinion

Very good and more surgical speech. Hit several points.

Also liked that he advance rejected commission under Showbaz (news coming of NSC meeting tomorrow most likely to announce this and/or mellow the conspiracy fact).

Open hearing judicial commission to investigate letter-gate . Good

Biasedness of Chief ECP pointed out. Good

Q from judiciary. Good

To whom it may concern, correct mistake. Early elections. Good
More he is opening up..... Bigger would be the threat to his life...... ALLAH REHEM

IK will have to take the gloves off eventually.

Name and Shame.

Those that brought in the govt. will do everything to make sure IK is not back in power.

The Press Conference didn't work but looks like with the NSC meeting called, they are going all in to support this arrangement.

Good jalsa but I think both Peshawar and Karachi Jalsa were bigger

I hope PTI can hold the momentum. I think one good strategy would be to have regular jalsa on weekly basis in different city until the elections are announced. If they block Islamabad again for 126 days it will not be a very good strategy in my opinion

Imran Khan has turned into Modern day Zulfiqar Ali Bhtto of 1970s
No, Bhutto may have had relative popularity in West Pakistan but as far as his conduct was concerned he was the ideological and political father of today's corrupt looters and traitors. He's the trail blazer and pioneer of corruption and political thuggery.

- Ham apni fooj ke saath kharay hain
- jo ye laye hain is govt ko unse may kahonga inko wapis karain

Isko kahtay hain “contradiction”. Khul kar khael bhi ilzaam b lagatay ho Khan saab aur naam b nahi letay ye tu theek baat na hoi.. khul kar boolo bhi “ye jo America ko apna peo kahtay hain, aglay din he conference may uskay raaglaaptay hain unse may kahta hoon jis kachray ko laye ho ub isko aag laga kar jalado”

Back
Top Bottom