What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

I am still a 50/50 that this was done ylby the army but just a wild thought. What if IK's trump card is to expose that this fiasco was organized by the army.

I've lost faith in the army. IK can't hope to compete against the establishment and win. The establishment is the real criminal here, not zardari, not the Sharifs. The establishment did this to Pakistan. And for that the establishment will be held accountable, not in this world of course but in the Afterlife. I will not forgive them for throwing Pakistan in this inferno just to stay the king maker.

Completion of term is now out of question. All indications are that Vote of No-Confidence would succeed. Even if it doesn't, as a remote possibility; IK would have to dissolve NA, for an early election. Games, played by our Establishment, are never half-cooked.

And this establishment will make sure that IK will not come to power in next election.

I am still a 50/50 that this was done ylby the army but just a wild thought. What if IK's trump card is to expose that this fiasco was organized by the army.

It is 100% by the Establishment, but IK wouldn't name them. That would be futile, at least, at this stage, besides being imprudent.

Completion of term is now out of question. All indications are that Vote of No-Confidence would succeed. Even if it doesn't, as a remote possibility; IK would have to dissolve NA, for an early election. Games, played by our Establishment, are never half-cooked.
Either way, it will do IK a huge favor. He needs to win by a 2/3rd majority to bring in the kind of changes that were not possible with corrupt coalition partners. The mistake establishment has made is that they have betted on the wrong horse every time. IK for all his weakness was never an anti-state or anti-army guy. He has enhanced Pakistan's image positively across the globe. Once labeled as the world's most dangerous place under the governments of PPP and NS was now looked as the next travel destination.
India who was once dreaming of isolating Pakistan and was actually quite successful during the previous government's tenure was not having a field day anymore against Pakistan and there was someone to counter it at all fronts. This resulted in a lot of positive changes starting with OIC happening in Pakistan.

In the end i would ask every Pakistani with a conscious not to forget the below pictures:

dangerous.jpg

to this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Recall his voluntary vote of confidence call, in which he had openly challenged his MNAs to cast vote on their conscience? Compare that to the current situation, where he is threatening his MNA's, coaxing them to return, pleading, bribing etc., is it not evident where he stands morally? I mean if he has lost support of his own MNA's and is unable to retain support of 172 MNAs in the NA then he is no longer the selected PM that he was.

As for your later comment, please bookmark this and look me up, if you could still, when the miracle happens.

Woah......the same establishment is revered and defended when they select IK to PM'ship; this is the kind of munafiqat that people have come to expect from PTI supporters, and leaders.
So you jumped from PEOPLE to MNAs in your next post. I thought it was people who were going to lose him lots more seats. How quickly the narrative was switched and the PTI supporters are munafiq? Benazir used the public money and government machinery to distribute, loans, cash, properties so the no-confidence motion fails. Imran Khan has done none of the above. Imran Khan's people were not caught on videos buying senate elections. Still hasn't uttered a bad word against the establishment and has not asked for their help. And Imran Khan's morals are in question here. Amazing.

Best thing for IK is that next election will be held after Bajwa is retired in Nov, 22 otherwise Bajwa will make sure IK will not come to power again.

Either way, it will do IK a huge favor. He needs to win by a 2/3rd majority to bring in the kind of changes that were not possible with corrupt coalition partners. The mistake establishment has made is that they have betted on the wrong horse every time. IK for all his weakness was never an anti-state or anti-army guy. He has enhanced Pakistan's image positively across the globe. Once labeled as the world's most dangerous place under the governments of PPP and NS was now looked as the next travel destination.
India who was once dreaming of isolating Pakistan and was actually quite successful during the previous government's tenure was not having a field day anymore against Pakistan and there was someone to counter it at all fronts. This resulted in a lot of positive changes starting with OIC happening in Pakistan.

In the end i would ask every Pakistani with a conscious not to forget the below pictures:

dangerous.jpg

to this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Agree with your whole post, except that IK is coming back to power, after next election.

It is 100% by the Establishment, but IK wouldn't name them. That would be futile, at least, at this stage, besides being imprudent.
The reason why I am still not sure is because they wouldn't want to after all these years of saying humse maazi Mai galtian Hui Hain. It will be a disaster. And yup the probability of IK taking names is like 1% hence called it a wild thought.

Back
Top Bottom