What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

Recall his voluntary vote of confidence call, in which he had openly challenged his MNAs to cast vote on their conscience? Compare that to the current situation, where he is threatening his MNA's, coaxing them to return, pleading, bribing etc., is it not evident where he stands morally? I mean if he has lost support of his own MNA's and is unable to retain support of 172 MNAs in the NA then he is no longer the selected PM that he was.
The only sin IK commited was he did not come out of the loins/vaginas of the Bhutto/Sharifs. Morality, good governance and leadership in Pakistan only comes from the spawn of the Bhutto/Sharifs.

images (10).jpeg

The only sin IK commited was he did not come out of the loins/vaginas of the Bhutto/Sharifs. Morality, good governance and leadership in Pakistan only comes from the spawn of the Bhutto/Sharifs.
I have no response for this, because I have been leaving comments left, right and center about PPP/PML and their corruption but everything becomes void as soon as I say anything against IK. As if they are interlinked and that 1 cannot exist while the other does. Is it not possible that they are all corrupt?

A clear message to the Establishment, with this huge crowd. don't interfere and let the PM complete his tenure.

Completion of term is now out of question. All indications are that Vote of No-Confidence would succeed. Even if it doesn't, as a remote possibility; IK would have to dissolve NA, for an early election. Games, played by our Establishment, are never half-cooked.

Back
Top Bottom