What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

Then I'd say not just they but IK should express/expose. Hum to doobenge Sanam Tum ko bhi.
That he cant do. Love for Pakistan is tooooooooo much.

So let's say there really is a sea of people out in support, how will that impact the no-confidence? I understand that it's the popular opinion to keep IK but that's not going to stop the rats from shooting their shot.

Especially considering our SC is run by a monkey that doesn't realize the precedent he is setting here, allowing an MNA voter into a for-sale item.
I do not know how to answer this. But I am guessing there is still a speaker of the house who does have powers. UP UP DOWN DOWN X

The establishment cannot hope of stealing an entire mandate with impunity nor can they expect a person like IK to let it happen and do nothing. Remember in 2014 it was only 4 constituency. You are talking about a 2/3rd majority. If the establishment tries to steal our mandate this time they will be in for a surprise. Bohat sir per bhata lia inha.

I didn't say that they will steal the mandate; but the results would not be, what many PTIan are anticipating. My assessment is that IK wouldn't be in position to form government, anywhere, except KPK. But, there would not be much cause of complaint, this time.

From GB
this could be the end of all organized opposition to the gov

To be fair , the opposition was just crooks running away from their crimes
i also think the same this whole scenario helped him gain sympathy and may get 2/3rd majority and end 18 amendment.
Though IK will loose vote of no confidence but surely PTI is strongly gearing up for the next elections and sympathy vote will now be with IK. Only problem will be Central Punjab (Lahore region in particular) where PMLN is immensly strong.
bro if he loses this motion of no confidence, it will be very hard for him to even become a formidable opponent. Most of the electable will jump boat and as much as we all would love to see genuine people winning but the public is filled with sellouts and idiots. He will loose everything , its all a game of perception.
His enjoying some sincere support inside Pakistan compared to some puppets because the man is a geninue patriot. He bleeds Pakistan and dies on that hill

Support PTV News .

Last edited:
Not really. If the establishment really is behind this, IK will take them to cleaners in his election campaign and when he does this, there will be no way to run for them. We will see another political martyr or final innings. Despite some surprising attacks on his morals on this forum, Imran Khan loves the RIYASAT to death and because the establishment is the most important department of the RIYASAT he will continue to give them respect.
Ok. But I have not an iota of doubt. This is also the concensus of virtually all the pro-PTI journalists; though they are not expressing it openly.
So this is the post you are referring to:

View attachment 827855

Do I need explain to you how my point on MNA's is in response to your question why IK should resign on moral grounds? Where in the world did I jump from people to MNA's??? And when I came to the point about people, did I not challenge you to bookmark the post and look me up if it ever happens?

Why in the world is simple English so hard for you people to comprehend when it is about IK? Or perhaps this is a deliberate attempt to not answer on topic because of apparent reasons.
The one before but never mind. We both are not suited for each other.
Then I'd say not just they but IK should express/expose. Hum to doobenge Sanam Tum ko bhi.

Support PTV News .

Qoum ka khoon sukha diya hai is banday nay lekin khud kay chehray pr itni si bhi pareshani nahi.

The only sin IK commited was he did not come out of the loins/vaginas of the Bhutto/Sharifs. Morality, good governance and leadership in Pakistan only comes from the spawn of the Bhutto/Sharifs.
Benazir Health Card or Sehat Salut Card?
the one that works in Canada :D
A clear message to the Establishment, with this huge crowd. don't interfere and let the PM complete his tenure.
Message has been sent clearly today .Immi has Won regardless of the NCMs Result.
Message has been sent clearly today .Immi has Won regardless of the NCMs Result.

Support PTV News .

Does IK still believe he will be in power? His statements show that he still thinks he can make the full term! HOW!?

This jalsa is massive. I am told tht things are really bad on the roads in Islamabad. Its safe to say tht manyyyy thousand are stranded on the roads.
Thousands are still on Motorways due to extreme traffic. Thousands are outside Parade ground and on Islamabad roads as the entrances are choked with People.
Without doubt, nobody right now has the public appeal to pull huge crowds like IK.

Back
Top Bottom