What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

1648419185015.png

Still most KPK patient get high end heart surgeries in Cardio hospitals in Sindh free
My college father came from KPK to have free surgery in Sindh govt hospital

Chacha sirf heart ki bimari nahi hoti aur bhi bimaryan hoti hain jin ka ilaj majority cases main KPK k patients KPK main hi karwatai hain aur woh bhi free

Aur NICVD is a public private partnership. Incompetent Sindh government only provides funds to keep it running. Management is not by Sindh government but by an autonomous body

However, the NICVD claimed that it was an autonomous body having its own resources and being regulated through an independent board, the bench in its order said.

He escape then.

Hakimullah Mehsud managed to escape two times but was caught in 3rd attempt.
Noor wali mehsud was never attacked by Americans

Are you living in fools paradise health policies sorry to say nothing I seen in Sindh

Still most KPK patient get high end heart surgeries in Cardio hospitals in Sindh free
My college father came from KPK to have free surgery in Sindh govt hospital

Don't have faith and go to any cardio hospital in khi and ask KPK patients

Again single circulum you seems living in bani gala there is no such thing in Pakistan may be few schools which Imran visit in Islamabad has it

Challenge u to go any school in Karachi u find east or west circulum

Ehsas programme was changed from benzir incom support prog still there is same corruption in ehsas as it was in benazir

Haha Mera Ghar scheme go to any cart vegetable seller due to stupid bank requirements most did not had it

Why Imran not funded free houses

Sold entire economy to IMF and u saying 5,6 gdp India has not achieved it

Open your eyes accept the truth
Stop going personal when i haven't resorted to same kindly..

i have 2 words for you..18th amendment...Sindh govt. refused to implement health card and national curriculum in sindh...how much free patients one can afford in 1 or 2 institutes in Karachi..and Karachi being the largest city/business hub/some of the biggest charities run here.. is ought to have the biggest and some of the best institutes...thats not an ehsan of sindh govt...

Question is whether this jalsa will save Imran Khan from being thrown out or not?

I assume that the no-confidence vote will go ahead, unless the deep state tells the opposition to back off and go home.

PMLN failed to gather the crowd to march towards Islamabad and reported by dunya news lol @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
Kab pohcheyga bhai islamabad jalsi pmln ki? ya sirf fazlu ko dandey parwaney he haha

i have 2 words for you..18th amendment...Sindh govt. refused to implement health card and national curriculum in sindh...how much free patients one can afford in 1 or 2 institutes in Karachi..and Karachi being the largest city/business hub/some of the biggest charities run here.. is ought to have the biggest and some of the best institutes...thats not an ehsan of sindh govt...
I did not offended you if I hurted u sorry accept my apology.

I did not offended you if I hurted u sorry accept my apology.
I'm not PPP supporter but do u have any answer for seeling country econo.y to IMFimran is fooling nation he not bow his knees to USA

Remember economic crisis is worst than war

Imran Khan bowed to USA already IMF is us entity

This is why Biden did not care any more because he knows we are already sold don't pick imrans phone

Foreign governments have provided the opposition with funds to overthrow IK, opposition are just making a noise to show they are earning their money, even they know it is futile :lol: Thats why diesel has stopped with his classic line of "yahooodi sazish" :lol:
Sorry Imran provided our economy and sold us to these dmforeing countries imf

And even that institute is not run by Sindh Government

It only gives them funds to pay off their liabilities

He needs to take advantage of the momentum that has been created and announce early elections.
The chor alliance will again be divided and defeated.

Back
Top Bottom