What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

PTI k apnai channel par 301 views???

How is that possible
their facebook and Twitter account are more popular, even their live stream of today's Jalsa got only 37,241 thousand views only

Capture11.JPG

a few points:

the letter that Imran Khan waived is an indication that the establishment is on PMIK's side. There is no way in hell he could've gotten that letter without our agencies' involvement.

accept for the one man tanga party jwp, no other members of the coalition government have announced any decision about joining the pdm mixed achar party. That shows that the 1 million plus crowd has scared them, they see their political future in the limbo without Imran Khan. now they need to decide if they will go for the unguaranteed short term benefits by switching to pdm or if they want to gain long term benefits by staying with the Imran Khan and working on the same salary.

Establishment never ever goes against the leader with massive support. Imran Khan proved today they only and ONLY he carries massive super support, not the other parties combined. Generals know that even though Imran Khan is not taking their name, they want to avoid a predicament where the common Pakistani on the streets starts blaming the generals, that kind of stuff reaches and effects the troops and officers and thus effects the military's cohesion. Maybe the allied party heads' phones will start ringing.

sc choir court also got an indication that the masses are charged enough to "gharyao jalao" the judiciary of their opinion on the reference is not according to the masses' liking.

my two cents.
FM SMQ said we shared that letter with establishment.

Hope you are right but I dont see thats the case..

"I was threatened in the nation interest"

clearly it was not Pointing to an external factor.. why would external factor threat you for your national interest ????

We all know and we all heard this many times before and we have seen we been threatened in 1999 to send back to stone age and establishment said please don't do this we will send us ourselves to even in a hell. We have seen fire and blood going up and down in the entire country that was also done in nation interest.

These Genrals throw pakistan in hell every after 2 decades after 23 years they are going to do same.. let see history will repeat again once puppets were installed

Again a lie not more than 100000 People benazir jalsa were bigger than these

Imran destroyed the economy is a bigger crime than those corrupt did.

He might not be corrupt but he is liar and not a single promise of his has been ful filled

Now he is miss using Islam for his gains Amar bin Al maroof what you have done for poor nothing inflation has increased due to you lack of seriousness

FM SMQ said we shared that letter with establishment.

Hope you are right but I dont see thats the case..

"I was threatened in the nation interest"

clearly it was not Pointing to an external factor.. why would external factor threat you for your national interest ????

We all know and we all heard this many times before and we have seen we been threatened in 1999 to send back to stone age and establishment said please don't do this we will send us ourselves to even in a hell. We have seen fire and blood going up and down in the entire country that was also done in nation interest.

These Genrals throw pakistan in hell every after 2 decades after 23 years they are going to do same.. let see history will repeat again once puppets were installed
Totally agree with you

IK hase done a really good show. His speech should have been concise but he managed to show that he still has considerable support. I think its high time to go for fresh elections. Bcz in coming months tough economic decision might put a negative impact on his campaign. Any foreign threat if credible should be dealt with but I don't think so that our agencies are so naive that they will let foreign agencies do whatever they want in their own country untill unless they are also part of it.
I am no pti or IK lover but looking at the alternatives I prefer him. Although I wish to shoot few of his ministers.

They are bullying Pakistan for many years now, one way or another, you mentioned FATF grey list your self, on which Pakistan is put due to US pressure, secondly, like I said above in Russia and China their governments are very firm and powerful, and it is difficult or close to impossible for US to make regime change there, though they have been trying for years now. They can come to open confrontation with Pakistan if the regime change doesn't work, but right now they are pushing a regime change. Direct confrontation with Pakistan will not be good for USA for many reasons, it not about being a superpower, an ant can defeat an elephant, and an ant did defeat two elephants in Afghanistan, Pakistan is Nuclear power with 220 million people, North Korea is already a big headache for US, what will happen if Pakistan also becomes an enemy, with nukes and missiles and Ally like China things will not be good for US, Pakistan will also share Nukes and missiles with the enemies of US if things go to that extreme, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey, and Arab countries all will have nukes and missiles if they want. I don't want to go much further I hope you got my point, for US not to make Pakistan an open enemy is in their interest.
As far as TTP is concerned as I mentioned above their attacks have drastically decreased since US left not just them but BLA's and Daesh's power has also decreased drastically when they left, that is why TTP asked US to again help them as they can not keep the terrorism alive. It is just a matter of time before TTP,BLA and daesh are completely destroyed.
Dear,

PAK - US bilateral relations are NOT perfect (episodes of friction are in the mix and well-documented), but USA is NOT hostile to Pakistan in true sense of the word or in the manner imagined by some.

- - - -

USA have supported Pakistan on different counts through the years:

1. Bush administration and later Obama administration - both provided substantial amount of funds and military equipment to Pakistani armed forces to improve their capacity to fight terrorism (and war). Pakistan received ATGMs (TOW class), M113 APC, M-109 Self-propelled Howitzers, Perry-class Frigate, AN/TPS-77 (AESA) radar systems, T-37 trainer jets, P-3C Orion maritime patrol aircraft, C-130E Hercules transport aircraft, AH-1F Cobra attack helicopters, Scan Eagle UAVs and F-16 Block 52+ jet fighters. PAF was able to revamp and expand its fleet of F-16 jet fighters in fact.

2. Americans declared TTP a terrorist organization and assassinated its leaders and men from time-to-time.

Most notable kills:

Baitullah Mehsud (2009)
Hakimullah Mehsud (2013)
Mullah Fazlullah (2018)

3. FATF Grey List paved way for accountability in Pakistan. There wasn't any mechanism to check Pakistani Money Laundering activities otherwise.

The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has been striving to create an enabling environment that facilitates both government and the private sector to gear up against money laundering and terror financing challenges. Technological advancements, the development of tax havens and complex corporate structures continue to enable criminals to hide their identity and their illicit activities such as drug trade, human trafficking, bribery, corruption and misappropriation of public funds. These are then introduced in the financial system and laundered for further use.

PTI-led GOP promised accountability and FATF-induced reforms were GOD SEND in this respect.

FATF Black List is another matter altogether.

4. PAK-US relations are particularly constructive in economic matters. American companies provide lot of job opportunities in Pakistan. USA is also one of the largest export destinations for Pakistani goods.

PAK - US trade flows are beneficial to Pakistan due to being SURPLUS in our case (profits).

5. IMF bailout packages

Pakistan finds it difficult to manage its economic situation due to considerable gap between IMPORTS and EXPORTS (lack of industrial growth due to load-shedding, expensive electricity and competitive pressures). Consumption requirements continue to increase due to population growth while corruption is rampant and measures adopted to extracting valuable natural resources are unnecessarily politicized. There is overreliance on remittances to manage Balance-Of-Payments (BOP) in the end. Due to these dynamics, Pakistan often finds itself in BOP crisis phase and seeks IMF bailout package to address it (this matter is also politicized in Pakistani discourses).

Now keep in mind that IMF cannot provide bailout package(s) to Pakistan without American nod.

6. USAID programs in Pakistan

Scholarships
Funding of projects (Academic; Infrastructure)
Vaccination drives (Polio; COVID-19)

- - - -

Now imagine this - if USA had not supported Pakistan in any capacity whatsoever then what might be our situation? Venezuela 2.0 or worse? Pakistan have substantial amount of internal problems and lines of fault that USA can exploit to damage Pakistan in theory.

Nuclear proliferation cannot be the source of leverage in international affairs; this is sure-shot way of inviting troubles. Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan is no longer with us but you may contact his family to find out how difficult things had become for him (and his family) when nuclear proliferation charges surfaced. These people could not even move around freely as a hint.

WE should come to terms with our limitations as a nation and NOT try to find enemies where they do NOT EXIT. This is NOT good for our country in the long-term.

Critic of USA and its Foreign Affairs is one thing (acceptable) but open-ended Anti-US narrative-building in Pakistani circles is HARMFUL. People do not seem to realize where things will head if this ill-advised trend continues.

Pakistan - US relations have gone COLD on the military front but do WE want the same in economic front? Supposed alternatives are never sufficient - no market is a substitute to Western hemisphere.

USA is a superpower and not to be taken lightly.

Just look at the situation of Russia in current times. Putin administration miscalculated its options in Ukraine and have earned the ire of entire Western hemisphere. Americans are being OPENLY HOSTILE to Russians and US/NATO are making things very difficult for Russia in Ukraine - Russians have suffered heavy losses in the region by extension and its economic situation is shaken and volatile. Global environment is very tense and there are fears of another World War in horizon.

WE should be concerned and need to tread carefully (revisit and soften our narratives).

If Imran khan is right that means foriegn powers are dictating our establishment to oust IK from power. I must say thn India is a Baghairat qoam because no foriegn power can think of writing such a letter to thm and our est is a cuck

Back
Top Bottom