What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

FM SMQ said we shared that letter with establishment.

Hope you are right but I dont see thats the case..

"I was threatened in the nation interest"

clearly it was not Pointing to an external factor.. why would external factor threat you for your national interest ????

We all know and we all heard this many times before and we have seen we been threatened in 1999 to send back to stone age and establishment said please don't do this we will send us ourselves to even in a hell. We have seen fire and blood going up and down in the entire country that was also done in nation interest.

These Genrals throw pakistan in hell every after 2 decades after 23 years they are going to do same.. let see history will repeat again once puppets were installed
article 17.

Again a lie not more than 100000 People benazir jalsa were bigger than these

Imran destroyed the economy is a bigger crime than those corrupt did.

He might not be corrupt but he is liar and not a single promise of his has been ful filled

Now he is miss using Islam for his gains Amar bin Al maroof what you have done for poor nothing inflation has increased due to you lack of seriousness

Totally agree with you
Not a single promise...hmm:
Health card
Single national curriculum
5.6% growth and expected 5 plus this year
record exports 28-30bn dollars
record remittances 30bln
Ehsaas welfare program
mera ghar housing scheme

to name a few..

Though IK will loose vote of no confidence but surely PTI is strongly gearing up for the next elections and sympathy vote will now be with IK. Only problem will be Central Punjab (Lahore region in particular) where PMLN is immensly strong.

There siasat is in the trash. IK will sweep the next election. Establishment is and wll support IK.

I always use to blame poor uneducated masses.

but I feel sorry for poor masses they suffered so much in the hands of these tiny cowards who traded them every 20-30 years like sheep's

I can say we have some mentally salve top brace gutless and shameless they do blanders after blanders these are shortsighted zombies every 5 years or 10 years they blame their predecessors and claim we are changed we learnt a lot from past mistakes and repeat same path of cowardness abd self distraction

Not a single promise...hmm:
Health card
Single national curriculum
5.6% growth and expected 5 plus this year
record exports 28-30bn dollars
record remittances 30bln
Ehsaas welfare program
mera ghar housing scheme

to name a few..
Are you living in fools paradise health policies sorry to say nothing I seen in Sindh

Still most KPK patient get high end heart surgeries in Cardio hospitals in Sindh free
My college father came from KPK to have free surgery in Sindh govt hospital

Don't have faith and go to any cardio hospital in khi and ask KPK patients

Again single circulum you seems living in bani gala there is no such thing in Pakistan may be few schools which Imran visit in Islamabad has it

Challenge u to go any school in Karachi u find east or west circulum

Ehsas programme was changed from benzir incom support prog still there is same corruption in ehsas as it was in benazir

Haha Mera Ghar scheme go to any cart vegetable seller due to stupid bank requirements most did not had it

Why Imran not funded free houses

Sold entire economy to IMF and u saying 5,6 gdp India has not achieved it

Open your eyes accept the truth

interesting, should it be kissing meean nawaj's arse?
Bro every one is licking some one in pak no one cares for poor people what Imran did was not right either he fooled lied his own cabinet stole money he did nothing

Again a lie not more than 100000 People benazir jalsa were bigger than these

Imran destroyed the economy is a bigger crime than those corrupt did.

He might not be corrupt but he is liar and not a single promise of his has been ful filled

Now he is miss using Islam for his gains Amar bin Al maroof what you have done for poor nothing inflation has increased due to you lack of seriousness

Totally agree with you
Corruption is the worst crime

IMHO, Chaudhry Nisar has to create his own party and get the support from those MNA who don’t want to be part of PMLN and PPP.

Back
Top Bottom