What's new

Imran Khan’s headache in Punjab

LoL only the **** tards say, how did Punjab looted on their Provinces, the Maliks, Zamindars, Balochis, Sindhis are useless, loot and steal, ones own folly has been put on Punjab.

If the Sindhis, Balochis, etc etc were so good they would not be blaming but actually working hard themselves.
That's what I am saying. Don't blame, lets make Pakistan and let make it strong. A symbol of protection for her people.

Why only Punjab?
Divide every Province into at least three parts. Balochistan can be divided into 4 or may be 5.
Why punjab? Because I am a Punjabi. About other provinces, if their people want, why not. Smaller units are easier to handle.

Patwari ke khuwaab mein khota.

Khotay ke ghosht ki kashish hi aisi hai. :partay::partay:

I'm loving that patwaris are suffering, long may it continue INSHALLAH.

There has to be some penance for supporting country's rapists.
Well disliking Imran Khan does not make me a Patwari. Alhamdulillah. However, still liking him makes you a Youthia, which is even worse.

Why punjab? Because I am a Punjabi. About other provinces, if their people want, why not. Smaller units are easier to handle.

Well disliking Imran Khan does not make me a Patwari. Alhamdulillah. However, still liking him makes you a Youthia, which is even worse.

Admire your thoughts regarding discussing with youthias, which donot understand criticing the PTI government is waking them up and do something on all the promises they made.

Lahore lives in darkness, no street lights, roads lights, main roads, canal roads, interior housing societies lights about 90% are all broken, off, a precarious dark situation in Lahore.

Punjab has no new development projects, anybody know where all the money going to?

Punjab is only province where maximum of over 100 m Punjabis pay Electricity bills, pay for Medical treatments, Pay for water cahrges and pay full gas charges. Sadly Imran Khan PM never was able to rule Punjab and improve its economy and probaly will loose Punjab in next term for sure.

Back
Top Bottom