What's new

Imran Khan's Fresh Audio Leak with Congresswoman Maxine Moore Waters

It's an easy fix, but PDM supporters know why PDM is refusing to call elections.
Everyone knows in Pakistan ..... but their lust and greed is never ending ... civilized world show disagreement on polling booth ..

This is one of the worst takes ever, and you know for a fact you're being dishonest here.

The situation is 100% different. There is not gonna be a civil war, stop spreading this nonsense.

All that need to happen are elections. Elections will stabilize the situation, and are legally mandated to occur.

Why are you and PDM so sgainst holding elections which will solve 90% for the political issues happening right now?
I agree that the election must take place but not at the whim of Imran khan just because he lost power. A liar is someone who does u-turn all the times. I am being consistent and I said the same regarding 2013-2014 dharna and I will say again.

There is no excuse for instigating civil war. It is treason. That is how many nations were destroyed including Middle East recently.

I agree that the election must take place but not at the whim of Imran khan just because he lost power. A liar is someone who does u-turn all the times. I am being consistent and I said the same regarding 2013-2014 dharna and I will say again.

There is no excuse for instigating civil war. It is treason. That is how many nations were destroyed including Middle East recently.
PDM has practically lost election, they are just looking for ways to save themselves, Audio leaks, mass roundups of PTI members, Arrests. All these things are done in desperation and not with a strategy.

Do you wanna know why?

Pmln goal was to get back in office, end cases against them, setup the party Infront of the awam as a saviour and damage PTI's image.

Every Pakistani is aware of how cases were ended by Pdm through nab law changes, economy literally collapsed, and they couldn't do anything to damage PTI. Toshakhana drama damaged them more than PTI and awam is furious over the economic conditions.

To make matters worse they nuked miftah and shahid khaqqan in favor of Showbaz speed and Dar.

PDM can delay the election all they want, but they are not going to win it. State brutality sealed their fate.

1. Yes you do...once you're out of the government, you're a private citizen.

2. Begging for help is not diplomacy.

3. This is a former PM of a country taking calls from every Tom, Dick and Maxine.

dIploMacY
Are you stupid?

when will we get audio leaks of harami generals?
never most probably, because the generals control ISI, and the audio leaks are being done by PDM through IB. now if they release anything on generals, the generals will release PDM videos through ISI.

PPP and N-league have filled IB with their stooges. appointed policemen on deputations and absorbed them, banned any and all recruitment so that only transfers are made, and capability of IB to snoop has been upgraded over the years. The IB is a b-team of these parties, like the ISI is of military.

its not a whim. its in the constitution genius. which pdm has violated.

No one is instigating civil war, stop spreading lies.

Also, the constitution says 90 days after provincial assembles are devolved provincial elections are to take place.

This is not the whims of Imran Khan, this is literally THE LAW.

You are either lying, or you're ignorant.

Take your pick.

No one is instigating civil war, stop spreading lies.

Also, the constitution says 90 days after provincial assembles are devolved provincial elections are to take place.

This is not the whims of Imran Khan, this is literally THE LAW.

You are either lying, or you're ignorant.

Take your pick.
What is happening right now is what brought downfall of Middle East.

Everytimes someone lose power demands election right away. Last time Nawaz sharif won election, guess what? For months khan did dharna with lockdown, threatened to incite race war, civil disobedience and cities as hostage.

If Imran khan loses election, then he will throw another tantrum. The only time he was quiet when he was at power. Not worried about his winning as much as I am worried about if he loses. Will he accept it? As history show that it is quite the opposite.

Pakistan election had always been engineered whether it is to help Zardari win, or Sharif or Khan last time with the possible help of former General Bajwa and same benefactors as now.

The problem is not political election engineering. It is rather accepting the fixed result. Khan would rather destroy the nation if he doesn't win. That is problem.

What is happening right now is what brought downfall of Middle East.
Literally not the same thing.
Everytimes someone lose power demands election right away. Last time Nawaz sharif won election, guess what? For months khan did dharna with lockdown, threatened to incite race war, civil disobedience and cities as hostage.
Once again, not the samething. And no, there was no incitement to commit a race war, you're once again making things up.

If Imran khan loses election, then he will throw another tantrum. The only time he was quiet when he was at power. Not worried about his winning as much as I am worried about if he loses. Will he accept it? As history show that it is quite the opposite.
Elections were stolen from him with clear evidence. Of course he would protest.

In a free and fair election IK wins with a majority. In a rigged election he either loses, or wins with a minority.

Your comment is nothing more than concern trolling.

Pakistan election had always been engineered whether it is to help Zardari win, or Sharif or Khan last time with the possible help of former General Bajwa and same benefactors as now.

The problem is not political election engineering. It is rather accepting the fixed result. Khan would rather destroy the nation if he doesn't win. That is problem.
So because they've been rigged in the past, we should just accept them going forward?

What sort of slave mentality is this?

This is the mentality destroying Pakistan, not Inran Khan.

Literally not the same thing.
That is delusion Pakistan cannot afford given what happened to Middle East that can't be undone. Better be safe than sorry.
Once again, not the samething. And no, there was no incitement to commit a race war, you're once again making things up.
Clearly you are not familiar with the handiworks of PTI chairman Khattack in regards to race wars.
Elections were stolen from him with clear evidence. Of course he would protest.

In a free and fair election IK wins with a majority. In a rigged election he either loses, or wins with a minority.

In fair election, it is hard to gauge given PMLN is still largest political party that has all over the places in terms of grassroots. Dharnas is not way to gauge the idea of political victory.

Otherwise, there wouldn't be selective accountability to force Nawaz Sharif to resign and weaken PMLN to make room for Imran Khan in the political engineered election with the same benefactors and same former General Bajwa.
Your comment is nothing more than concern trolling.
Then ignore me.
So because they've been rigged in the past, we should just accept them going forward?

What sort of slave mentality is this?

This is the mentality destroying Pakistan, not Inran Khan.
That is how Imran came to the powers. It is through the political engineered election. He won't mind that again if that puts him on powers again just like last time. That is why he was silent on massive corruptions of benefactors and former General Bajwa under the leadership of Imran khan especially during the COVID-19 where people were starving to death while those benefactors robbed awaam with the gorging prices the awaam couldn't afford. And it was same benefactors that supported Imran khan and possibly led by former General Bajwa.

That is delusion Pakistan cannot afford given what happened to Middle East that can't be undone. Better be safe than sorry.
What the hell do you mean safe than sorry? It's literally not the same thing.

You're comparing fruits to car engines. They're not even in the same ball park.

You're fear mongering.

Clearly you are not familiar with the handiworks of PTI chairman Khattack in regards to race wars.
You're literally spreading fear and hatred as you go along.

There is no risk of a race war. IK draws his support from all over Pakistan and from every ethnicity in Pakistan.
In fair election, it is hard to gauge given PMLN is still largest political party that has all over the places in terms of grassroots. Dharnas is not way to gauge the idea of political victory.
That is literally a lie. PMLN is not the largest political party in any regard, PTI is.

You are lying.
Otherwise, there wouldn't be selective accountability to force Nawaz Sharif to resign and weaken PMLN to make room for Imran Khan in the political engineered election with the same benefactors and same former General Bajwa.
Selective accountability? Nawaz Sharif was arrested and convicted after indisputable evidence of his corruption came to light, aka Panama papers. Shahbaz Sharif was gonna be convicted as well, but his case was thrown out after he came to power.

Then ignore me.
How about not lying? Have you tried that?

That is how Imran came to the powers. It is through the political engineered election. He won't mind that again if that puts him on powers again just like last time. That is why he was silent on massive corruptions of benefactors and former General Bajwa under the leadership of Imran khan especially during the COVID-19 where people were starving to death while those benefactors robbed awaam with the gorging prices the awaam couldn't afford. And it was same benefactors that supported Imran khan and possibly led by former General Bajwa.
That is also not true.

All you've done so far is make shit up, lie, concern troll, or fear monger.

Seriously, just stop. You're literally lying your way through this.

Last edited:
What the hell for you mean safe than sorry? It's literally not the same thing.

You're fear mongering.

There is no risk of a race war. IK draws his support from all over Pakistan and from every ethnicity in Pakistan.

That is literally a lie. PMLN is not the largest political party in any regard, PTI is.

You are lying.

Selective accountability? Nawaz Sharif was arrested and convicted after indisputable evidence of his corruption came to light, aka Panama papers. Shahbaz Sharif was gonna be convicted as well, but his case was thrown out after he came to power.

That is also not true.

I have to commend your patience, that person seems delusional to me. Out of touch with reality.

You can say that now as the courtesy of Pakistan army being on the top of the affairs but that is still ongoing.

You're fear mongering.
Just stating reality - not comparatively analysis.

Pervaiz khattak tried to instigate race war during the dharna March in the year of 2014. Everything is recorded in that dharna thread in the archives.

The same khattak that made Khan apologize for wanting to resurrect kalabagh dam.

PTI is new party that has undertook the grassroots only in Peshawar. PMLN and PPP have been doing all over the places. Granted ppp popularity is all-time due to legacy of persons that aren't alive but PMLN is still relevant given they're invested in the grassroots that enjoys the support from the locals.

You are lying.

Selective accountability means he was only one was investigated while others were overlooked such as former General Bajwa and benefactors that put khan on map indulged massive corruptions under khan leadership are not being investigated. Many escaped from the accountability including Khan in regards to allegation over his past personal life that had allegedly borne unclaimed life out of wedlock pertaining to the matter of credibility in character certificate that doesn't allow him to represent Pakistan as political leader if proven guilty.

That is also not true.

If I am lying, then prove me wrong.

You sound just like those naysayers who are now regretting big time.

You can say that now as the courtesy of Pakistan army being on the top of the affairs but that is still ongoing.
What are you even saying? You aren't making any sense.
Just stating reality - not comparatively analysis.
You are not. You are literally making shit up.
Pervaiz khattak tried to instigate race war during the dharna March in the year of 2014. Everything is recorded in that dharna thread in the archives.
Ah yes, 2014.

I thought it was 2023, but apparently I don't know what year it is.

The same khattak that made Khan apologize for wanting to resurrect kalabagh dam.
Two different issues.

If Khattak says 2+2=4, is that automatically incorrect?

PTI is new party that has undertook the grassroots only in Peshawar. PMLN and PPP have been doing all over the places. Granted ppp popularity is all-time due to legacy of persons that aren't alive but PMLN is still relevant given they're invested in the grassroots that enjoys the support from the locals.
You don't even know what the **** grassroots even means. Stop trying to sound smart, you aren't.

You're literally just making shit up and using words you don't know the meanings of to try and sound smarter than you actually are.

This entire comment is nonsense.

Selective accountability means he was only one was investigated while others were overlooked such as former General Bajwa and benefactors that put khan on map indulged massive corruptions under khan leadership are not being investigated. Many escaped from the accountability including Khan in regards to allegation over his past personal life that had allegedly borne unclaimed life out of wedlock pertaining to the matter of credibility in character certificate that doesn't allow him to represent Pakistan as political leader if proven guilty.
You're literally just throwing around allegations and connecting things that have nothing to do with each other.

You're throwing shit at the wall and trying to see if some of it sticks.

News flash for you, none of it is sticking, and your hand smells like bullshit.

If I am lying, then prove me wrong.
The burden of proof is on you for making all of these absurd claims.

That's how logic works.

You sound just like those naysayers who are now regretting big time.
You sound like a astroturfing concern troll.

You can pretend to be smarter than you are, but in the end you just look like a conspiracy theorist.

Ah yes, 2014.

Two different issues.

You don't even know what the **** grassroots even means. Stop trying to sound smart, you aren't.

You're literally just making shit up and using words you don't know the meanings of to try and sound smarter than you actually are.

You're literally just throwing around allegations and connecting things that have nothing to do with each other.

That's how logic works.

You can pretend to be smarter than you are, but in the end you just look like a conspiracy theorist.

Dear God, you have the patience to answer that as*hole.

Of all the things, he failed to answer the 90-day "LAW" and does roundabouts.

Ah yes, 2014.

It is not mathematics. It is history that has happened and there is dharna March thread that had been archived here.

Two different issues.

Because by your logic, history is equal to mathematics.

Clearly, I am making it up according to you. Why bother quote me then?

That's how logic works.

Again, you remind me why imranistan can be naive and clueless who cannot tell different between the historical fact and the mathematical theory.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom