What's new

Imran Khan's Fresh Audio Leak with Congresswoman Maxine Moore Waters

Imran Khan is really an interesting personality

In 2013 era he did Anti drone rallies and became popular in KPK when Pervez Khan Khattak became CM
in 2018 he promised Riyasat e Madeena to placate Islamist vote
in 2022 he went to Moscow while Russia was invading -- IMO that was the worst optics which backfired on IK real bad

It is sure he has some kind of super-ego where he wants grandeur in every kind..

not necessarily bad but IK surely has built some strong cult

just like Modi...

Modi bhakts also will vote for him no matter how many U-turns he takes.
Modi said pehle shauchalay fir devalay (means first bathroom then temples)
still bhakts supported..

same is with IK

IK also has some extreme kinda bhakts..
Interesting personality?

Nah man, that's essentially Politics 101. What he's done isn't exactly groundbreaking by any stretch of the word. If anything, Bhutto OG pioneered it way back in the late 60s.

But yeah, I can agree that his sudden rise to fame can be compared with Modi's. The thing is that both PMLN and PPP are either left or center-left and that 'left' a gaping hole for a center-right political party.

Now sure, we have uber right-wing parties such as JUI and Jamat-e-Islami but their pro-Islamic stance never really resonated with the general population + their leaders lacked the charisma of Khan.

So yeah, IK essentially carved a political niche for himself with the same legion of brain-washed followers/extremists as the Mad Modi.

Yes I agree my vision can tainted due to National/Ethnic considerations

however Bhakt culture is almost politically universal..
Dictators always cultivate their own cults

IK, Erdogan, Modi, Xi, Mao, Gaddafi.. You name it..
Did Imran Khan ordered massacre his opponents ? ...In Modi's era Muslim life has less value then cow in the street. Imran Khan doesn't have this ....... you are comparing Butcher of Gujrat to Imran Khan ..... lollll
MODI-KESHUBHAI-PTI.jpeg

1684731485113.jpeg

Rising Violence against Muslims in India Under Modi and BJP

Muslim men with supporters of Sikh organisations Dal Khalsa and Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar) hold placards and slogans in a strike against the Citizenship Amendment Act, India, on January 25, 2020. SAMEER SEHGAL / Hindustan Times via Getty Images

591fc7d39cf34c9aae911a2369464bdf_18.jpeg

No citizenship for Muslims.

Last edited:
That is not diplomatic. That is treason. Diplomatic missions is to better the relationship and improve the economy to serve each other's interest - not to entertain the enemy that wants to see Pakistan denuclearized and destroyed like Middle East at the bidding of Israel.

What Imran khan is doing fits the definition of trolling in terms of politics.
Treason is to go against the state and its laws, what is happening is not going against the state and its laws.

Learn what treason is first before using the term.

Also you don't know what trolling is either.

Treason is to go against the state and its laws, what is happening is not going against the state and its laws.

Learn what treason is first before using the term.

Also you don't know what trolling is either.
It is happening against the state and its laws and imranistan are turning blind while Imran khan is instigating civil wars over the power. Not long ago, it was same Bajwa and same benefactors that puts Khan on powers and looted the wealths of awaam under the leadership of Imran khan and that went unnoticed to the imranistan for years while Imran khan didn't seem to care about the awaam. He is upset because he is not PM anymore.

What is happening right now is treason and with leaked information only makes it worse. Imran khan is exposed and imranistan don't want to accept that. Let me repeat the definition of treason.

That is not diplomatic. That is treason. Diplomatic missions is to better the relationship and improve the economy to serve each other's interest - not to entertain the enemy that wants to see Pakistan denuclearized and destroyed like Middle East at the bidding of Israel.

o youthiyao kidar ho tum ab?? bolo na is par kuch, There is not a bigger hypocerite than IK that SOB first blamed the americans for conspiring against him and now is begging them. Pathetic!!!.

I think you don't know any thing

US is one tinpot country.. there are many facets of leadership. the leadership that wanted Khan out was Pentagon. US state and Congress are different...

then again you never been in US or read any thing.

Most people don’t want to go back to the way things were before IK came to power. Many don’t want him in power, but they don’t want what it was like what it was like before him. He has raised expectations, and wether anyone like it or not, the campaign to sideline him has made his name synonymous with Pakistan in global media and synonymous with popular political leader in domestic media coverage for over a year. It’s either Imran Khan or the economy, when anyone searches for Pakistan in international media, as Wajahat Khan points out in his recent vlog. IK also has the cache in the west and core constituencies domestically and in neighboring countries to complete foreign policy objects if thought out and implemented properly. Policies that are vital core interests of Pakistan, such as connectivity with Central Asia and increasing foreign trade with the west. People in the west know him on a first name basis, especially in the diaspora and amongst groups such as various Muslim counties and diasporas of the world.

1. He has been shedding his naïveté and begun to face the governing dynamics of Pakistani society, as they actually are, adjusting accordingly. Nothing new, he is always said to make u-turns, this is just one of them. But what this whole episodes also highlights is the limits of Pakistan’s civilian power and Pakistani democracy as a whole, not just for him. I would have hoped this impasse could’ve been resolved in house, but I fortunately this is what it has come down to.

2. The intellectuals are being driven onto his side, because of the limits of the Pakistan’s political system. I’m sure they will extract a political price if they openly side with him. But for genuine intellectuals they are two limited choices, the status quo or change. Intellectuals generally favor change in hopes it improves things.

Failure to provide adequate education for kids or create a stable domestic economy has left the country open to messiah figures. The system itself like quick fixes; economically or politically, so it won’t have to do structural reforms and give up some privileges and economic monopolies, but that leaves the door open to figures that promise to fix things without having to do all the needed reforms. The system is lucky that it’s a figure like IK, that gave the system a blank check the last go around and that has recently accepted he needs to work within the system, if he wants to achieve his agenda.

In reality it’s the system that will have to give up some of its privileges like elite capture, to attract FDI, in order to save itself in an evolving geopolitical and economic world.

IK back in power would just help save the image of the system and the image of Pakistan’s democracy. Pakistan can’t afford to have another coup or an election that people the world over know is rigged to bring in the PML-N or the PPP. Those, individuals such as member of the diaspora or institutions or nations will become more apathetic and are more likely to disengage with Pakistan, and letting it spiral further and emboldening Pakistan’s enemies; states and miscreants alike.

3. The importance of money is being even more apparent, and limits of Pakistan trying to get money from allies and partners. Foreign inflows are down $5 billion, in some part due to a drop in remittances. The diaspora is one major trump card in his corner. If he can cobble together a framework of reforms he would impose on his government, once back in power, along with a feasible diplomatic and economic plan, he maybe able to sway enough power brokers to back elections, allowing him to return to office.

Most Sane Intellectual right here.

The main reason why people back Khan isn't because they believe in his bs, its the absolute garbage level of politics, diplomacy and public relations the competition is offering here.

It is happening against the state and its laws and imranistan are turning blind while Imran khan is instigating civil wars over the power. Not long ago, it was same Bajwa and same benefactors that puts Khan on powers and looted the wealths of awaam under the leadership of Imran khan and that went unnoticed to the imranistan for years while Imran khan didn't seem to care about the awaam. He is upset because he is not PM anymore.

What is happening right now is treason and with leaked information only makes it worse. Imran khan is exposed and imranistan don't want to accept that. Let me repeat the definition of treason.
Define treason here? How do you prosecute someone with leaked evidence?

Go ahead and file a case. Government is leaking these audio not because they can use them against khan legally but they don't have anything against him. Scathing with audios are the only thing they have left here.

I am sure half of the people here haven’t even listened to the audio. Is he asking the Americans to save him from the establishment? Or is he doing Dawn Leaks.

Imran Khan has always played within the gambit of constitution. He doesn’t have it in him to play a revolutionary role. Ironically, non violence is the reason why he is surviving against the establishment. Violence is what PDM & Establishment want and uze it as pretext to finish him forever.

His rule might not have been perfect, but it was head and shoulders above others. His policies resonate with the majority of Pakistanis. Paradoxically, the establishment did an RCO and brought the crooks thinking they’d hoodwink Pakistanis again. The opposite happened this time.

And now we are here.

The establishment is fighting a losing battle. The boomers are meeting their God, and every day the millennials and Gen Z numbers increase.

In the grand schemes of things Pakistan is moving in the right direction. IK or no IK. He has triggered a process. Whatever he does from here is a bonus.

This is such a generic boomer answer and 100% what I expected.

This is the answer you come up with when you really don't have a leg to stand on; you repeat the random unproven allegations.

And no, IK did not go against the laws. That's why the courts sided with him.

This is such a generic boomer answer and 100% what I expected.

This is the answer you come up with when you really don't have a leg to stand on; you repeat the random unproven allegations.

And no, IK did not go against the laws. That's why the courts sided with him.
If you didn't understand my post then there is nothing I can do about it. What happened to him is exactly what he partook revolting against the former government in the past with the same benefactors and former General Bajwa.

IK should speak to a few more senators, asims pal bajwa might start to worry about his papa John's.

These corrupt leaders in pak keep their assets hidden in western countries any pressure applied which makes them sweat is worth applying.

If you didn't understand my post then there is nothing I can do about it. What happened to him is exactly what he partook revolting against the former government in the past with the same benefactors and former General Bajwa.
I understand it perfectly, I just think it's fucking stupid.

It is absolutely not the same. You're engaging in false equivalence.

I understand it perfectly, I just think it's fucking stupid.

It is absolutely not the same. You're engaging in false equivalence.
Of course that is what imranistan thinks. But the situation is not that different and Imran khan is instigating civil war as we speak just because he is not pm anymore. Hence army is playing safe to ensure Pakistan doesn't become Middle East. The revolution is what brought the downfall of Middle East and they are worse than before.

Of course that is what imranistan thinks. But the situation is not that different and Imran khan is instigating civil war as we speak just because he is not pm anymore. Hence army is playing safe to ensure Pakistan doesn't become Middle East. The revolution is what brought the downfall of Middle East and they are worse than before.
This is one of the worst takes ever, and you know for a fact you're being dishonest here.

The situation is 100% different. There is not gonna be a civil war, stop spreading this nonsense.

All that need to happen are elections. Elections will stabilize the situation, and are legally mandated to occur.

Why are you and PDM so sgainst holding elections which will solve 90% for the political issues happening right now?

This is one of the worst takes ever, and you know for a fact you're being dishonest here.

The situation is 100% different. There is not gonna be a civil war, stop spreading this nonsense.

All that need to happen are elections. Elections will stabilize the situation, and are legally mandated to occur.

Why are you and PDM so sgainst holding elections which will solve 90% for the political issues happening right now?
Failed to understand why everyone is in fight with PTI....they have simple and easy demand ...Election... just do it.... rest is all people giving cock and bull stories ... pointless to talk ..wasting your time.... Imran Khan is bad , PTI worst ... and they won't win the election ...OK...then call the elections ....

Last edited:
Failed to understand why everyone is fight with PTI....they have simple and easy demand ...Election... just do it.... rest is all people giving cock and bull stories ... pointless to talk ..wasting your time.... Imran Khan is bad , PTI worst ... and they won't win the election ...OK...then call the elections ....
It's an easy fix, but PDM supporters know why PDM is refusing to call elections.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom