What's new

Imran Khan's First Address from Hospital after Assassination Attempt on Him, Says Major General Faisal Must Resign --- Without Censorship

Dumb Mir Bajwa forced him to openly say his name. This time you can clearly see there is no fear left in people and PTI leadership. This is what you wanted a utter humiliation in front of whole Pakistan??
Time to call a spade a spade, Bajwa now knows he will be fighting for his life.
He will try to escape when the end game approaches.
He needs to hang.

He received 4 bullets but are they from a 9mm round?

Itā€™s funny to see all the overseas Pakistanis commenting on how things will never change, hope is all lost, ect.

The one guy that can live a better life than most of us cowards abroad is putting his life on the line trying to fix Pakistan and all we can do is put him down and post snide pessimistic remarks.

If that isnā€™t beghairati, then what is?

All of us are pussios and cowards innit, fam..

Bara dramaybaz hai Imran Khan aur bohat hi chu ho tum jo isko blindly support kar rahay ho :lol:

You have to be plain stupid if you think that this was an attempt by ISI/PA/Establishment to assassinate IK, or that this attempt served anyones interests but IK.

Bara dramaybaz hai Imran Khan aur bohat hi chu ho tum jo isko blindly support kar rahay ho :lol:

You have to be plain stupid if you think that this was an attempt by ISI/PA/Establishment to assassinate IK, or that this attempt served anyones interests but IK.

Oi brov, I fink yar on ta somethin... IK got himself shot and AS offed as a 5D chess move to come into power. Yar fookin brilliant, fam!

Last edited:
Itā€™s funny to see all the overseas Pakistanis commenting on how things will never change, hope is all lost, ect.

The one guy that can live a better life than most of us cowards abroad is putting his life on the line trying to fix Pakistan and all we can do is put him down and post snide pessimistic remarks.

If that isnā€™t beghairati, then what is?

All of us are pussios and cowards innit, fam..

These Pakistanis have the memory of goldfishes. A plate of biryani and back to voting for Sharifs. Not worth it.

I say let them discover in 20 years from now when Pakistan will look worse than Congo and whatever flavour of Sharif or Zardari there is ruling them.

Last edited:
Oi brov, I fink yar on ta somethin... IK got himself shot and AS offed as a 5D chess move to come into power. Yar fockin brilliant, fam!

No, I don't think for a second that IK staged it. But I also don't believe for a second that it was ISI/PA/Establishment or even PMLN.

Looks like March has been called off. Colonial sepoys have succeeded. If Immy was truly capable of leading the nation to freedom, he would have gotten on top of that container again on a wheel chair and resumed the march...Sadly he's no revolutionary and change will perhaps come incrementally, maybe never.
Patient bro, even a muscled pulled football player doesn't sit at the team bench. A limping leader is not a leader and injured tiger have got hardly any chance to show off his fancy footwork moves.
There may be silver lining from the Almighty Allah, who knows 2 weeks delay may save so many lives and common sense may prevail. As lunch pin Mir Jaffar Bajwa is on its way out which I dearly love to see hanged higher then the electricity pole for his treacherous role and retirement nasty gift to this nation who raised him.
This nation of Pakistan will live and move on from this tragedy, but these generals and brigadiers X, Y and Z will be gone soon enough under 6 ft as hell is waiting for them. Allah is a bigger planner then these mortals.

The easiest thing in the world is to be a cynic and/or a realist. Sit on your a$$ on your couch and talk about how things have failed, how the country has failed, how the system has failed you. I, too, am guilty of this.

From the perspective of the cynic, what IK is doing is bound to fail. And, in fact, he is an idiot for doing so. An entrenched establishment will never give up its power. His march to the capital can accomplish nothing because he canā€™t force power to shift via this approach.

But this pattern of thought has holes in it. If it can accomplish nothing, why is the establishment making gaffe after gaffe? Why are they panicking in a fashion unheard of before? Recall, if you will, that this is not the first time army leadership has been named and shamed. I donā€™t recall DG IsPR saying jack shit when Nawaz tried to hold rallies or when Maryam named Faiz, etc.

The reality is that something has changed. Against all the pretense and understanding of the cynic. The cynic would not have and indeed could not have predicted this response.

Why??

How have you come to this conclusion, establishment can do anything to protect its own interests.

Why??

How have you come to this conclusion, establishment can do anything to protect its own interests.

Yes they can, but this wasn't them. If they wanted him dead, they would have tried something better planned and with better chances of success, e.g. - a bodyguard (like salman taseer), suicide bomber (like BB), even an accident on the container (gas leak or fire) or a sniper; they wouldn't have used some unskilled assassin who barely managed to hit the targets legs.

Sometimes sh1t just happens (especially in a country like Pakistan) and not everything bad that occurs is due to some conspiracy.

What I found amazing was that there is not even an FIR - with PTI in power in Punjab. Utterly bizarre.
Yes that is the biggest part! It seems that PMLN is still entrenched deeply in Punjab bureaucracy.
Pervaiz Elahi is not allowing the FIR to name Gen Faisal Naseer. While IK is adamant that he has to be named.
Reminds me how police would not register FIRs in Pakistan even when a murder was committed and then the hawaldar would say "Kachi pencil se likhoon ya Pakki pencil se?" A scene from Andhera Ujala -- Dey jamaat paas, drrect hawaldar

Imagine whoever is behind the scenes has the power that you have a purported admission (albeit scripted) from a low life doing the rounds on PTV and all other channels, while the injured party - an ex PM is not allowed to share his view/rebuttal.
Punjab Police has leaked 2 crude admissions of the so called assailant that has so many holes that they had to redo of the script. IGP is tainted, he allowed another leak to happen when Pervaiz Elahi (supposedly) suspended the first police team interrogating the assailant.

Some other things that have been shared---
Multiple shooters. IK was hit from 2 different sides. When they ducked, they could still feel the bullets whizzing by but no sound. So it could be yet another sniper with a silenced rifle.
The script was already set to blame on a low level religious extremist with the likes of Javed Latif & Maryam Aurangzeb pressers on PTV accusing IK of Blasphemy which would then be used as excuse.
The powers to be have succeeded is scuttling the march for atleast 2-3 weeks which will see either Bajwa retire and place all his toadies is positions of power to protect him and the 20-30 key players or things to get so bad that martial law/emergency is imposed and Bajwa stays around.
PTI unfortunately is a 1 man army... afterwards other than Murad Saeed, no other PTI leader has gone out and marshalled the supporters to protest. Whatever protests are being done are from regular people organically.

After the recent ISPR release, I don't see IK coming back to power unless there is an internal coup inside the Army and all these bad actors taken care of (highly unlikely).

Sad state of affairs.

Imran Khan should stop this and wait for elections rather than bringing Pak on verge of another embarrassment

People should unite. We need to kick army out of politics. We need to force elections and then court martial all the army officers who conspired against Pakistan to impose thieves on us. No requests for resign. These are public servants, we must order them. We are not here to take the orders from these idiots.

Back
Top Bottom