What's new

Imran Khan's First Address from Hospital after Assassination Attempt on Him, Says Major General Faisal Must Resign --- Without Censorship

Well, that is the problem in Pakistan....the long hands of corrupts and establishment....that's what Imran Khan has been talking about for many years ...

The problem has been well-known for decades and decades. It is what IK is claiming to solve the problem that is the important thing. But then:

He took 4 bullets , he is not , its the mindset of people who are not willing to step out

If the people are not willing to step out, then they obviously do not see the system they have as a problem.

گھما پھرا کر بات کرنے کا کیا مطلب ؟ سیدھی سی بات یہ ہے کہ پاکستانی فوج کا ذہر نکالنا ضروری ہو چکا ہے ۔ اب یا یہ ملک بچے گا یا فوجوں کی بدمعاشی ۔

The problem has been well-known for decades and decades. It is what IK is claiming to solve the problem that is the important thing. But then:

If the people are not willing to step out, then they obviously do not see the system they have as a problem.
lol ...... ok ............... you are so adamant to justify all actions against Imran Khan and giving clean chit to the present regime and establishment hold.

What I found amazing was that there is not even an FIR - with PTI in power in Punjab. Utterly bizarre.

An FIR has been registered if I am not wrong, but the names of Rana Sanaullah and Shahbaz Sharif were ommitted by the police.

A PTI minister was on TV yesterday I believe and he said that 'Punjab police kisi aur kay control main laga rahi hai'.

An FIR has been registered if I am not wrong, but the names of Rana Sanaullah and Shahbaz Sharif were ommitted by the police.

A PTI minister was on TV yesterday I believe and he said that 'Punjab police kisi aur kay control main laga rahi hai'.

An important first step. Good!

What I found amazing was that there is not even an FIR - with PTI in power in Punjab. Utterly bizarre.

Earlier the police said bijli nai ari. Then people say, PakFactor galio ma lag ja tha, ya koni high tech police force ha in penchodo ko computer chaia, ya sala haja bi paper pencil istmal kara.

The problem is no matter who you put as the head of this country, the body is rotten, which is the bureaucracy, which goes back to my example from earlier today.

My father said something to me today, and he told people my age would relate to 60+ (possibly you as well, @VCheng ). He said, you, the youth are hopeful we were as well in the 1950s, but you will soon learn, as we did, that you're not in the driver's seat and controlling the stick. These people running the country's bureaucracy eat and indulge in haram, and they will breed more haram. The cycle will go on -- as they appoint their heirs to take their seats. New entrants will be given a choice you either indulge slowly and keep your job and tell people Majbori ha, or you end up pushing the rari outside to make an honest living. We have known since the 1950's what the choice is by default.

Closed the conversation off by saying to think like a Pakistani and not Western educated discussing Pakistan. It shattered me even more, honestly.

Hard to believe for some.
I have said it here before that this is General Gracy’s Army and not the army of people of pakistan. I wouldnt be surprised if they start shooting at the public.
Egyptian army, Iraq army libyan yemeni army, turkisk forces including pakistan army in 1971were no less than the nazi army. Thats all they are good for conquering their own people.

It’s going to get to the point every soldier is fair game if they shoot at the common man for their masters .

The people are willing to step out, infact they are already out. the only person thats holding the public at bay is IK. he don’t want caos. Imran cant do it on his own even with two lifetimes.
its the will and power of the people that can move mountains. It not easy to make a rift in an existing power from 7 decades in the making.

lol ...... ok ............... you are so adamant to justify all actions against Imran Khan and giving clean chit to the present regime and establishment hold.

Absolutely incorrect. I have highlighted the grave outrages by the establishment for over a decade here on PDF, even when it was not allowed to do so here. The truth is the truth.

The people are willing to step out, infact they are already out. the only person thats holding the public at bay is IK. he don’t want caos. Imran cant do it on his own even with two lifetimes.
its the will and power of the people that can move mountains. It not easy to make a rift in an existing power from 7 decades in the making.

As I say, let's wait and see what actually happens, and not just the claims being made.

گھما پھرا کر بات کرنے کا کیا مطلب ؟ سیدھی سی بات یہ ہے کہ پاکستانی فوج کا ذہر نکالنا ضروری ہو چکا ہے ۔ اب یا یہ ملک بچے گا یا فوجوں کی بدمعاشی ۔

فوج کی بدمعاشی ملک ختم کئے بغیر ناممکن ھے۔ جب تک یہ ملک قائم ھے فوج کی بدمعاشی اور غنڈی گردہ رھے گی۔

Earlier the police said bijli nai ari. Then people say, PakFactor galio ma lag ja tha, ya koni high tech police force ha in penchodo ko computer chaia, ya sala haja bi paper pencil istmal kara.

The problem is no matter who you put as the head of this country, the body is rotten, which is the bureaucracy, which goes back to my example from earlier today.

My father said something to me today, and he told people my age would relate to 60+ (possibly you as well, @VCheng ). He said, you, the youth are hopeful we were as well in the 1950s, but you will soon learn, as we did, that you're not in the driver's seat and controlling the stick. These people running the country's bureaucracy eat and indulge in haram, and they will breed more haram. The cycle will go on -- as they appoint their heirs to take their seats. New entrants will be given a choice you either indulge slowly and keep your job and tell people Majbori ha, or you end up pushing the rari outside to make an honest living. We have known since the 1950's what the choice is by default.

Closed the conversation off by saying to think like a Pakistani and not Western educated discussing Pakistan. It shattered me even more, honestly.

Your father is a wise man indeed, that is all I will say.

It’s going to get to the point every soldier is fair game if they shoot at the common man for their masters .
yes exactly. its a common man vs a common soilder.
the bastards with massive egos and personal interest and going to get a clean way of escape.
Whoever is pulling the strings knows the outcome of their actions and wont be stupid enough to have a safe escape plan.

Ideological Subversion, your father unfortunately, fell victim to the rotten system and became demoralized. There is always room for change, There is always hope. Allah is the best planner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom