What's new

Imran Khan's Cousin Says IK doesn't have the 'capability' to be a leader

IK cousin is angry because unlike NS, IK dont distribute ministries to his relatives- :lol:-

Well TBH i dont see a single problem in him boycotting GEO. You cant blame someone if he doesnt want to do interviews or have anything to do with a channel that continuously slanders him ( yes imran started the game but GEO didnt exactly back down and ended up becoming a C grade news channel on par with ARY). I see no reason to blame imran khan over here and frankly i have blamed him many times before but him boycotting GEO on the basis of ones principle is not wrong. Frankly i am kinda glad he didnt take a U-turn with it. He stuck to it.

TBH imran before elections didnt give his own cousin a ticket to run on and that cousin left the party which was a very refreshing step and we didnt see his sisters becoming like maryam nawaz which was an even greater step however i do agree that imran is not the leader many make him out to be. Is he a great leader and possesses the smart qualities to become one? NO. Is he better than many of our other leaders in terms of leadership? Yes apart from zardari ( He is the king of corruption but the man is the best political leader present in pakistan. If only he was honest and sincere with the country). Right now Pakistan lacks leaders and is stuck with this bunch that is disappointing to say the least.

You are making the same mistake this guy makes, singling out and cursing IK for something or things pretty much common among all the politicians in Pakistan. IK is still a Pakistani, his party is still composed of the same Pakistanis which are present in other political parties. Socio-economic background and education may alter/polish one's appearance or outlook but not the very nature. Pakistanis are what they are irrespective of which political party they come from.

Well, allow me to explain. I don't "Single out and cuss IK", I use facts as to why his little "sit-up or down and dance" was wrong on all counts AFTER it got to a point where the Parliament was attacked and all. If he was to sit in in the shadows of beautiful hills in Islamabad peacefully, he can remain there till the next elections (like he's doing now after no "angels" came to take down the government. I think if you re-read my post, it'll make sense. No one's taking the right away to protest. But violence against your own state isn't constitutional, it damages the economy, gets people killed and bad press. Not the right thing to do and leaders don't make their country look bad or do things so the country gets bad press outside.

Next, I understand he is still a Pakistan and his people and party is still Pakistanis and used to the typical political drama and all. BUT you are forgetting.....this guy PROMISED change.....change from the previous politics. But yet he is playing the SAME previous politics.....so where is the change?
The change should take people and the country towards more moderation. Here.....it went towards more violence....?? (please don't derail my question with the music off "they got attacked BS"). Lets answer it with utter honesty which is rarely found in PTI supporters unfortunately.

PMLN supporters are the same people who celebrate as Pakistan fires some N Korean rockets and tests a primitive nuclear device after stealing centrifuge designs from Dutch laboratories. These people have delusions of grandeur and think that Pakistan will become a power just by having bombast. They are fakes and support a fake party. Have no idea of doing the basics right first, which is the reality of how things are done. Now this deluded mind set in promoting IK as a weak person because he talks about the basics and dont make bombastic claims.

This is from the Saleem Safi shows. How immature of IK to boycott Geo and refuse to send his representatives to Geo shows! There are two empty seats in this show. Anyway, around minute 14, Imran Khan's own cousin says that IK doesn't have the capability of a leader. Confirming what more and more are learning. Watch the whole show. But it is sad that Safi points out a window in the show-studio where PTI partisans were throwing rocks at him! How low can they go?!

yaar this guy again start barking... who listens to him only noonis...lol

This is from the Saleem Safi shows. How immature of IK to boycott Geo and refuse to send his representatives to Geo shows! There are two empty seats in this show. Anyway, around minute 14, Imran Khan's own cousin says that IK doesn't have the capability of a leader. Confirming what more and more are learning. Watch the whole show. But it is sad that Safi points out a window in the show-studio where PTI partisans were throwing rocks at him! How low can they go?!

YOUTUBE is Banned in Pakistan!! I have the tune.pk and daily-motion link of the same video:

Interesting they say corruption, favoritism and IK's ultimate dictatorial things have become deep inside PTI. PTI doesnot give to the bright and brightest anymore, PTI is already hijacked by 'KHAN GROUP' !!

Back
Top Bottom