What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

From Operation Gibraltor to “Mujeeb won’t be able to win elections” to “hum kargil supply road kar deinge” and now “20 minutes mein operation hojaega” they have a history of miscalculations

All great leaders prefer to go jail exp Nelson Mandella, Mahatma Ghandhi but leader of youthiyans I.K using human shield to avoid arrest.

He can stage rallies but can't go to court what a great leader.
Is time pe aapko chup rehna chahiye. I am looking forward to the fireworks on the replies to your comments. And then your name.

By the way he was in court last week.

All great leaders prefer to go jail exp Nelson Mandella, Mahatma Ghandhi but leader of youthiyans I.K using human shield to avoid arrest.

Our leader's name is quaid e azam
He never went to jail

Now go cry on incompetence of lumber one fauj which couldn't handle burger boys

Hard time for boot polish brigade

I don't think they will back off just from this. They will try again, or another means. You don't understand what's at stake for them, their luxurious life style; they would rather kill every Pakistani before giving that up.

If they keep insisting, it means they are fool. I doub they are that stupid after seeing what has happened.

And they all meet the same fate eventually once reality bites hard.
Meeting the tragic end, being chaos lovers who thrive under thick clouds of uncertainity, who need chaotic environment in order to strengthen their narrativves. Who can savagely divide every social fabric of society into pure or impure, us vs them, black vs white, before they realize that they ran outa fuel too early. That's the lesson of history.

They all have one common thing...They are all populist opinion leaders. Should i tell the the traits of populist leaders from point 1, 2, 3, 4 ? Your knowledge from Whatsapp group of wikipdeia cannot have clue what i am talking about. Please get some education for God sake. Stop qouting me for your nonsense.

How was Pablo Escobar a populist leader 😂

Dude was a drug lord LMAO.

Faujeets have the lowest IQs

tactical, dead of the night wali commando raid might be next when even the people retreat.

00afghan-raid-top-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.”

- Sun Tzu

Virus should shut up

- Sun Tzu

IK is a creation of a failed system that existed before him. Army and older politicians are responsible for this.

Dysfunctional state

Meeting the tragic end, being chaos lovers who thrive under thick clouds of uncertainity, who need chaotic environment in order to strengthen their narrativves. Who can savagely divide every social fabric of society into pure or impure, us vs them, black vs white, before they realize that they ran outa fuel too early. That's the lesson of history.

A rare one does succeed, to be fair, in getting to the promised revolution. Of course, reality still rules the day within a few years again after the euphoria recedes, but that is another story.

If they keep insisting, it means they are fool. I doub they are that stupid after seeing what has happened.
You don't understand

It's the end of their 75 years rule

This is the last and only way for them so they gonna keep trying

Next month PTI will win election in Punjab

They're foreigners, idg two shits about em
Except for ZAB none of our great leaders went to jail

Not that ik is great leader by any stretch of the imagination but just making a point

Our leader's name is quaid e azam
He never went to jail

Now go cry on incompetence of lumber one fauj which couldn't handle burger boys

Hard time for boot polish brigade
Qaid e Azam don't have illegitimate daughter, he never buy and sell gifts from Tosha Khana, he never bang every walking living creature he never smoke every shit available in the market but Khan did.

In Britain majority of the Pakistanis are from AJK and we were poor people who came just to work. The next generation is getting more educated but obviously still have alot of problems. The city people were well ahead and so could adjust to the european/American life.
I don’t mean to demean them. I have a special affinity for poor people from our background, but the enemy uses finances to control our morals and security. We need to pursue deen and dunya.

'Do not become part of London plan': Imran urges judiciary, establishment​

Imran questions whose side the establishment is on, says live rounds fired at residence

News Desk
March 15, 2023

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Wednesday urged the judiciary and the establishment not to become a party to the ‘London plan’.

Displaying tear gas shells that he claimed had been found around his residence, the PTI chief dismissed all Toshakhana charges against him as “frivolous”. He also maintained that the court where he has been summoned is not “safe”.

Imran maintained that those currently in the government are the same people who were behind the Wazirabad attack during his party's long march.

Back
Top Bottom