What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

This is the level of panic and intellect on the part of the PDM government and Fauj - they are like monkeys throwing poo at a wall in the hope that SOMETHING might stick.
why not let the hon'ble courts and the wise men (and women?) of the bench decide.. ?

highest court in the land hai, mazaak ni hai

yeh log jab ruling krte hain huge cases pe, at least here (not sure how it works there) .. they'll release a huge kitaab..

ye dekho, 100 pages wrt the 2002 Gujarat riots for an example

cases hain, toh fight them.. fraudulent niklay, toh you win

ya toh ji army itni zyada overlords ki position me hai ki they're a malevolent force acting against the interests of the country they are duty and honour bound to serve, till death, no less.

find that kinda hard to believe honsetly.. I'd rather defer to actual Pakistanis to lay out the truth..

but then aap logon k bhi biases hai.. and zaahir si baat hai ki bhot passionate ho is case ko le k.. I get that completely.

from where I'm sitting and what I know.. its just history repeating itself, the all bowerful Pk fauj asserting it's dominance...

like the Amrikis say.. ain't our first rodeo.

for what it's worth, all I want is a stable Pakistan.. if they're as dastardly as many of you guys, who know them intimately are saying...

man, we gangus better watch out.. I'm srsly worried about something being foisted upon India by them.. operation distraction something lol

for if there's one thing both IK and Fauj and your whole awaam is united in nafrat is, is us lot :laugh:

:undecided:

Than go and visit Kabul..They will treat you well even when you call them your brother million times.....Even they killed Liaqat Ali Khan 1951 before Pak army did something to them...Ask you Afghan brothers why they don't acknowledge durand line??

And he had a huge public support for that....!!!
Agree special commandoes from afgahnistan first killed liaquat Ali Khan and then killed his killer at spot(per top bearocrat shahab in his shahab nama) followed these commandoes made Fatima Jinnah as traitor

Than go and visit Kabul..They will treat you well even when you call them your brother million times.....Even they killed Liaqat Ali Khan 1951 before Pak army did something to them...Ask you Afghan brothers why they don't acknowledge durand line??

And he had a huge public support for that....!!!

I do visit kabul and i get all the respect. Something u slaves dont get in london or Washington, evwn if u lick their feet. We all know who killed liaqat ali khan, we also know who killed quaid e azam and who killed his sister. Your ugly slave face cant hide anymore. The pig generals have always caused hatred among ppl and with neighbors, but no more. Go cry to ur masters n see if they can help u.

Will do. I wonder if there is a way to donate to his party?

Thank you.

You need to know about history of Pablo Escobar first before establishing a connection to my point....And secondly, i was replying to a member who was asking for a reason of Khan's huge public support, what i meant by Escobar's example was that people have opinions by which they can overwhelminlgy support characters like Escobar, Hitler, Modi, Trump or even Imran Khan. These opinions can are subject to change because majority of them avoid getting into depth or details. That's precisely the reason populist leardership has become so much bigger threat or challenge in the democratic world. You need some education other than eating sheep's ***. Grow up. Get yourself educated.

Pablo Escobar was a drug lord who used to kidnap people and kill journalists and was the leader of one of the biggest cartels in Columbia- the Medellin Cartel.

The fact you put Pablo Escobar, Modi, and Hitler in the same sentence as Imran Khan when they have committed crimes against humanity and when Khan hasn’t shows you are all fluff.

You can tell me to get educated but don’t realize most of the educated Pakistanis are in North America not Pakistan 😝

Last edited:
I do visit kabul and i get all the respect. Something u slaves dont get in london or Washington, evwn if u lick their feet. We all know who killed liaqat ali khan, we also know who killed quaid e azam and who killed his sister. Your ugly slave face cant hide anymore. The pig generals have always caused hatred among ppl and with neighbors, but no more. Go cry to ur masters n see if they can help u.
Chalen, Let's hope Imran Khan sooner have a meeting with COAS for which he is dying for. Only after that your brainfart will lose some turbulance as well. Lolx

Back
Top Bottom