What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Last night the citizens of Pakistan defeated the whole banana republic along with its colonial east india company chowkidars. Next the ppl should raid headquarters of east india company and hang the bastards aitting there. This is all about independence now.

You said Pablo Escobar a DRUG LORD LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

What does a drug lord have anything to do with Imran Khan?

Ur a faujeet 😂😂
You need to know about history of Pablo Escobar first before establishing a connection to my point....And secondly, i was replying to a member who was asking for a reason of Khan's huge public support, what i meant by Escobar's example was that people have opinions by which they can overwhelminlgy support characters like Escobar, Hitler, Modi, Trump or even Imran Khan. These opinions can are subject to change because majority of them avoid getting into depth or details. That's precisely the reason populist leardership has become so much bigger threat or challenge in the democratic world. You need some education other than eating sheep's ***. Grow up. Get yourself educated.

If Imran ever comes to power (the chances are extremely thin though) the first order he should give is to fire three 22 grade officers. He should not ask for resignation, instead he should fire them that too in the first meeting.
Fired and tried.
.... but that's classical definition of 1 grave 2 bodies.
جبھی اتنا زور لگا رکھا ہے۔

You need to remove Pakistani flag from you ID.... I know exactly that you are an Afghan thug. Need to STFU as your country depends on Pakistan. Stop pretending to be an AMREEKAN here. Russians ke Aulaad.

Another bootlicker east india company pig. I can understand why smoke is coming out of u, the ppl of Pakistan have stoodup against u and ur masters. Soon we will make u eat shit. Afghans and bengalis are our brothers, its u the najaiz aulaad of brits and americans. Why r u rats hiding behind tall walls? Come out n fight u stupid slaves.

Pakistani diaspora remittances are more than Pakistan’s total exports.

You’re our dog and we’ll tell you whatever tf we want 😂

People are pulling their money out.

Why would I pretend to live in America? It’s the reason why I know about Bilawal’s appearance on the Daily Show.

You can’t say anything to me. Your people were begging us for Chanda!

You are not Pakistani.. So quit your bakwas, and stop trolling.

You need to remove Pakistani flag from you ID.... I know exactly that you are an Afghan thug. Need to STFU as your country depends on Pakistan. Stop pretending to be an AMREEKAN here. Russians ke Aulaad.
Agree pushtoons are afghans.
I have seen on local domicle where it says qoam "afghan"
Don't believe me ask anyone who is patwari (not "patwaris" but the other "patwari")

Hence why frequently they say more afghans live in Pakistan then afgahnistan and why we had such a big upheaval in Afghanistan after they introduced id cards 🪪
Thug part ..may be ; not sure @Mirzali Khan are you thug or no 😂

You are not Pakistani.. So quit your bakwas, and stop trolling.
It's becoming a problem..ab Pakistanio key Pakistan mein qilat hu gaye hey

Another bootlicker east india company pig. I can understand why smoke is coming out of u, the ppl of Pakistan have stoodup against u and ur masters. Soon we will make u eat shit. Afghans and bengalis are our brothers, its u the najaiz aulaad of brits and americans. Why r u rats hiding behind tall walls? Come out n fight u stupid slaves.
Than go and visit Kabul..They will treat you well even when you call them your brother million times.....Even they killed Liaqat Ali Khan 1951 before Pak army did something to them...Ask you Afghan brothers why they don't acknowledge durand line??

At one point, Escobar wanted to be elected as part of his political ambitions:

And he had a huge public support for that....!!!

our educated youth are slaves and refuse to fight for their future!! They are instead too busy watching **** or trying to find a way out of Pakistan.... I mostly see middle age and paindu types at Zaman Park

Edit Funny that P0rn is censored here, all international metrics says our Islamic Republic of a Pakistan is one of the biggest consumers of it

Screenshot_20230315_084926_Friendly T.jpg

Needs to listen to nawaz sharif the great

Back
Top Bottom