What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Pablo Escobar was a drug lord who used to kidnap people and kill journalists and was the leader of one of the biggest cartels in North America- the Sinaloa Cartel.

The fact you put Pablo Escobar, Modi, and Hitler in the same sentence as Imran Khan when they have committed crimes against humanity and Khan hasn’t shows you are all fluff.

You can tell me to get educated but don’t realize most of the educated Pakistanis are in North America not Pakistan 😝
The Pakistanis in the US are highly educated and established like my family - I say this humbly. We’ve kept our morals intact with the exception of coconuts like Vcheng, and figured out money is power. The U.S. and Canada isn’t Britain where 40% of the Pakistani population sits below the poverty line and is ill educated to tackle the enemy except through street brawls (which serves its purpose at times).
If the enemy controls your finances, he controls your homes and your family. The slaves in Pakistan didn’t understand this and now their homes and family is controlled by the enemy aka India through Uncle Daddy Sam. Despicable cowardly kufar with Muslim in name only.

Pablo Escobar was a drug lord who used to kidnap people and kill journalists and was the leader of one of the biggest cartels in North America- the Sinaloa Cartel.

The fact you put Pablo Escobar, Modi, and Hitler in the same sentence as Imran Khan when they have committed crimes against humanity and Khan hasn’t shows you are all fluff.

You can tell me to get educated but don’t realize most of the educated Pakistanis are in North America not Pakistan 😝

They all have one common thing...They are all populist opinion leaders. Should i tell the the traits of populist leaders from point 1, 2, 3, 4 ? Your knowledge from Whatsapp group of wikipdeia cannot have clue what i am talking about. Please get some education for God sake. Stop qouting me for your nonsense.

Internal Pakistan politics is so unhealty, for example there will be none Indonesian political leader or party ever said this guy and party is corrupt bla bla bla. This is despite there are many high level party members have been sent to prison due to corruption case.

There is no Indonesian civil leader accusing any military leaders do something terrible despite we have former Air Force commander under corruption investigation at the moment.

You are too tied to short term goal, while forgetting long term goal that only can be achieved with healty democracy where debate going on between parties in elegant manner and harmony being kept between all major political power.

This short term goal urge is also shown when IK hold power, do you remember when he ban Islamist party ? Do you remember when he wants to hang Nawaz Sharif and Musharraf ?

Its not just the leadership. The people are worse unfortunately, always personal attacking, putting others down, backstabbing, they also love the politicians lies and propaganda, even spread it. This is why the politicians keep on repeating lies and propaganda because their supporters love it.

The Pakistanis in the US are highly educated and established like my family - I say this humbly. We’ve kept our morals intact with the exception of coconuts like Vcheng, and figured out money is power.

But wasn't I Indian a short time ago? :lol:

The court has rejected the arrest attempt by Police

I think with this protester, it will be enough for military and current PM to not try to disqualify IK any more. I believe election will be held this year. This will be a good compromise.

The Pakistanis in the US are highly educated and established like my family - I say this humbly. We’ve kept our morals intact with the exception of coconuts like Vcheng, and figured out money is power. The U.S. and Canada isn’t Britain where 40% of the Pakistani population sits below the poverty line and is ill educated to tackle the enemy except through street brawls (which serves its purpose at times).
If the enemy controls your finances, he controls your homes and your family. The slaves in Pakistan didn’t understand this and now their homes and family is controlled by the enemy aka India through Uncle Daddy Sam. Despicable cowardly kufar with Muslim in name only.

In Britain majority of the Pakistanis are from AJK and we were poor people who came just to work. The next generation is getting more educated but obviously still have alot of problems. The city people were well ahead and so could adjust to the european/American life.

The court has rejected the arrest attempt by Police

I think with this protester, it will be enough for military and current PM to not try to disqualify IK any more. I believe election will be held this year. This will be a good compromise.
I don't think they will back off just from this. They will try again, or another means. You don't understand what's at stake for them, their luxurious life style; they would rather kill every Pakistani before giving that up.

Oh yes this song should now be played by Pakistanis everywhere! Hilariously Imran Khan is part of the lyrics.
The anthem of resistance hahaha.
All great leaders prefer to go jail exp Nelson Mandella, Mahatma Ghandhi but leader of youthiyans I.K using human shield to avoid arrest.

He can stage rallies but can't go to court what a great leader.

Back
Top Bottom