What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

They had people in there who never been in to politics or know what is diplomacy. Slowly they lost support. They had the people but not the leadership to win seats. I myself spoke to many people from Tlp, they dont know much about politics, plus as usual Pakistanis never question their leadership or have group discussion to come with a plan, instead the leaders think they know it all and people just follow and defend them even if they're in the wrong.

If only PTI or PAT had this amount of support, they would bring everyone on their knees.

i was listening to a twitter space some time ago and the PTI people quizzed the TLP lot about many things of which one was party policy.

none could give any response to it other than acting like thugs. one guy did manage to get some policy to the notice of twitter space but the policy was just few lines and that was it.

Saad Rizvi has shelved what his old man made. simple.

Lifafies and establishment touts, doing their thing. Even Kashif Abbasi is suggesting IK should have given up. ISI media wing is in full swing.

1678840061654.png

The way Pakistanis have resisted this against a full fledged planned effort is amazing. PMLN supporters could not have produced even 1% of that. Reason why PTI supporters do not let IK to be arrested is because of Asim Munir's military. The treatment they did with Azam Swati & Gill is in their minds.

This all is happening because of one man, that's Asim Munir. The COAS that's appointed by Bajwa & PDM. He has personal issues with IK as well as he was dismissed by IK from ISI post just after 6 months. His ego is simply too big. The ill treatment from criminal agency ISI is still going on. He also knows he may get fired once IK gets into power. Army is also aware that lot of differences are now created between them and PTI. The inhumane treatment by Pak army to political leaders and senators, torturing them, private videos and what not... They fear, PTI will not be nice with them, most likely Gill or Swati would become defence minister, though still they can't really punish the military even in power but still military has their insecurities. That's why they have decided and placed the "red line" on IK. So, its Asim Munir vs citizens of Pakistan. Rana Sana or shehbaz don't have enough guts to take on popular leader all by their own.

People say they drag Generals out on streets, but that's not easy as military is trained to follow orders, the entire work force that gets salary for following orders and is trained and is armed. Citizens on other hand are coming out leaving their jobs, leaving their work, doing protests, unarmed, without chain of command, without trained to do such stuff. Its difficult but can be done if provincial / district political leaders are strong and have proper plans. Political leaders of whole country should be sync and mobilize the masses to march on something where people have massive grudge. That is GHQ. Otherwise, only way things can improve is revolt within military which is unlikely but possible given extra ordinary situation of the country.

TLP is finished it was always a B team of noonies. Mostly TLP's own actions caused its downfall.

So only TLP are true Muslims, everyone else is kafir! sounds like the leader of JUIF.

Come on bro, TLP hates PMLN, they did darna against them and blocked the whole country in protests. This was also their downfall, they didn't agree with PTI, PMlN or PPP so were on their own, same with PTI, they refuse to sit or share power with the favourite PPP and Pmln and now are getting attacked from all sides. In terms of politics its a mistake but on principle IK is right.

They had people in there who never been in to politics or know what is diplomacy. Slowly they lost support. They had the people but not the leadership to win seats. I myself spoke to many people from Tlp, they dont know much about politics, plus as usual Pakistanis never question their leadership or have group discussion to come with a plan, instead the leaders think they know it all and people just follow and defend them even if they're in the wrong. I also had bad experiences with people using islamic slogans in politics because even if your wrong or make the wrong policy you will get away with it by shouting AllahuAkbar. Similar how Islamic political parties around the world use Islam as a tool, but then again secular and Liberal parties have their own slogans.

If only PTI or PAT had this amount of support, they would bring everyone on their knees.

Religion is opium for the masses - the TLP ones are best candidates for suicide bombing. No difference in mentality/ upbringing or emotional state.

Come on bro, TLP hates PMLN, they did darna against them and blocked the whole country in protests. This was also their downfall, they didn't agree with PTI, PMlN or PPP so were on their own, same with PTI, they refuse to sit or share power with the favourite PPP and Pmln and now are getting attacked from all sides. In terms of politics its a mistake but on principle IK is right.
i always see TLP defending noonies on twitter.

LOL. I double dare him to do ANY of the steps he has outlined HIMSELF instead of asking others to do it. His words are just as hypocritically cheap trash as yours. :D

What foul language? As I said, I forgive but do not forget. :D
You really have no shame in you.
A person must be morally dead to be slave of pdm and Taghuti establishment.

British left the subcontinent openly. But they forgot their stooges like you behind.

Religion is opium for the masses - the TLP ones are best candidates for suicide bombing. No difference in mentality/ upbringing or emotional state.

We can say TLP are candidates but noone will ever talk about the actual suicide bombers, terrorists, their funders, protectors who killed 40,000+ people , 5000+ army people, caused 150B economy loss, 20,000+ released from jails.

Back
Top Bottom